1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I might be butchering names here, but I've heard that SPurple pretty well killed Breeding Season, the last game he was involved with. He stole all the assets, resources, and money from the project and was completely disrespectful to the people working on the game with him, leaving them with nothing.

While SPurple's artwork is nice, his Cloud Meadow game certainly seems lacking in the other areas. He doesn't seem like a really trustworthy developer, so I fear that he'll ransack this game as well. :(
He doesn't have the best track record, I get why people hated him cause he killed breeding season. Like it or not, he did the right thing. Breeding season wasn't going nowhere and it was just milking people. This is his last chance, if he messes up again, no one will associate with him, ever.

I do recommend to hear both sides of the story to make a valid decision, and not just rumors.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
He doesn't have the best track record, I get why people hated him cause he killed breeding season. Like it or not, he did the right thing. Breeding season wasn't going nowhere and it was just milking people. This is his last chance, if he messes up again, no one will associate with him, ever.

I do recommend to hear both sides of the story to make a valid decision, and not just rumors.
with this game things are not looking good for him.

Fakira

Jul 7, 2018
With a talent like his, he should rely more on a game model that suits it better, means it should be mostly about his art aka the animations.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
i don't know if is my problem, or if its a widespread one, i downloaded the 0.0.2.0 version and some of the animations are glitched, no matter of if you're using the cheat (Bar Wrusslin) of going for normal gameplay

does anybody have any idea of how to view / extract the sprites of the game, in order to check if is a corrupt file or a widespread issue?

Mitarnus

Jul 21, 2017

is the full story even available anymore for people to read? last i checked the BS Patreon got removed, so H-bombs side of the story might be lost, dunno if S-purple's half of the tale is still up on their blog or not. only thing i remember is they both basically threw a fit and split, Hbomb just went public with his tantrum first.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Is there a Cloud meadow version before they removed the incest??

Can it be possible to alter the scrip to allow incest???

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Howto incest:

Go to the game and edit your save file. Change all the Parent1 and Parent2 elements from 0 to -1 or 1, so long it does not stay as 0 value. Also, you need to make sure that the DirectFamily element is <DirectFamily /> for every monster you want to breed. Do a crtl+f and search for the monster to make it easier as the file is long.

This will remove the parent/child relationship tag, allowing you to breed with them. Useful for obtaining skills thru selective breeding.. and to fixing your incestuous urges you sickos..
My save file is in JSON format and its just a bunch of letters???

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
HELP Why does my savefiles look like. I can't edit any values, they are in .json format

"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"

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
BUG: After completing the dungeon and kill the ink boss. You can no longer sleep in house because there is "someone at the door".

Reactions: obiwan
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes