1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
can't make male holstaurs into battle team, and dragons and lamias, why? They just don't appear in the party editing list... And I have a quest now that let me to explore Katarina's station, but who is Katarina? Could some one tell me, please?...Really want male holstaurs in my battle team...

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
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
It's encoded in BASE64, this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is

Edit:
So what you need to do is decode, edit, encode it back.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Haven't really played this, its been going on for awhile right? Why does it look like its hardly been developed in the past couple years?

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
it seem like they decide to add a story line after about a year or two
I meant monsters and sex stuff too. The art is developed separately from gameplay.
Did they just focus heavily on game mechanics and stuff like that and the art/sex stuff is very secondary?

Looking at the album they only gave good art to the breeders scenes. Everything else (including some breeder scenes are sprite work.)

I mean that's fine and all, but I would think they would have ALL breeder scenes well done at this point, along side some animals. Gameplay I can't speak on, so if this game is legit deep and has a lot of core mechanics let me know, that would explain it, but art wise it seems weak given the amount of time that has passed. Been like what 5 years?

So 5 years and 48 (high quality art scenes)...I mean taking into account this may be their side job, I could understand if it was like double that....but 48 scenes in 5 years seems low. If this is the artists full time or practically full time thing das bad.

If it is "practically" their full time job or maybe only has been full time for 2 out of those 5 years. That is still not good IMO.
Did anything change art wise that would have set them back? Or are they just milking?

Reactions: Yuusuke Akatsuki

EvilGodD

Feb 12, 2019
How to reach the mine on Floor three it is the first dungeon quest But i scoured floor 3 but have not been able to reach the mine PLS HELP and also How to Breed with Monsters?

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
How to reach the mine on Floor three it is the first dungeon quest But i scoured floor 3 but have not been able to reach the mine PLS HELP and also How to Breed with Monsters?
in the barn there is a board beside the stairway, go close to it and right click your mouse, then drag the portrait of you and your pets in the window to the empty breeding frames, click breed, now you can breed with your pets.
and could you tell me if you can take a male holstaur or male dragon into your battle party?

EvilGodD

Feb 12, 2019
I'm stuck to "Investigate the mine on Floor 3" too...
No clue what to do in dungeon :/ Passed hours fighting mobs...
I found how to get to mine. On floor three when exploring do you see a cave whit a broken tent near it and ink surrounding it? Enter that cave and it takes you to another floor here explore the floor and on this floor you would find the mine just explore the floor and pretty soon you will reach it!!!

Reactions: Frego69420

forceet24

Sep 29, 2017
I found how to get to mine. On floor three when exploring do you see a cave whit a broken tent near it and ink surrounding it? Enter that cave and it takes you to another floor here explore the floor and on this floor you would find the mine just explore the floor and pretty soon you will reach it!!!
Thank you, I've found it but I got randomly kicked out to the farm bedroom while I was exploring mine. I went back to the dungeon but I'm not able to find the entrance anymore.

aikaevent1

Apr 28, 2018
I am stuck in the dungeon. In the middle of the air bugged out. Cant get the dungeon to reset, I even passed 30 days outside dungeon hoping it would reset. Everytime I go into dungeon just stuck in the sky.

Anyone have a solution?

EvilGodD

Feb 12, 2019
Thank you, I've found it but I got randomly kicked out to the farm bedroom while I was exploring mine. I went back to the dungeon but I'm not able to find the entrance anymore.
You got kicked out because you ran out of stamina!!! And as for not being able to find the entrance I guess that is a bug

Youhou666

Sep 20, 2017
How are you supposed to hatch dragon eggs? Do I need to expand my farm to get the green spots?
Also, I have this weird bug, after meeting with Giev, every time I go to my bedroom, the game tells me someone is at my door, but there's nothing... Any idea on how to fix it?

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
How are you supposed to hatch dragon eggs? Do I need to expand my farm to get the green spots?
Also, I have this weird bug, after meeting with Giev, every time I go to my bedroom, the game tells me someone is at my door, but there's nothing... Any idea on how to fix it?
to hatch a dragon egg you need to build a Neo-incubator, and you need to have all kind of cells except Neo-cell.

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
This is the link for v0.0.2.1 ,enjoy it!
the code is Bar Wrasslin
monster selling system is very buggy, and the male harpy & Eve scene is blank, and still cant add monsters to fields, and still, why do they don't allow adding male holstaurs and male dragons to battle team...
I am a little confused by this team...why do they make new bugs in every update while the older versions are working well...

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes