1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
Follow this step:
1. Increase your monster stats by feeding them either crops or foods (made using kitchen experiment) and remember to pet them everyday. It's a slow process but that's the main point of this game right?

2. Farm level by defeating cats in dungeon (remember their stat is based on how deep the current dungeon is) and increase your skill level (I recommend the poison plant).

3. Take at least one stunner monster if you want to do dungeon (I recommend those buff male dragon at the barrack or catgirl/boy) and/or one healer (Goldra or holstaur)

4. You need stronger monsters either by breeding or buy them from merchant. Remember that monsters that you bought from merchant have a lower chance of spawning rare skill than breeding them yourself.

5. Profit?
thanks alot :) i will do my best :)

EvilGodD

Feb 12, 2019
Can you buy islands and at the beginning of mine quest you talk to a guy before going to the mine but after finishing the quest you cannot talk to him again. Is that fixed?

Dieselheart

Apr 5, 2019
Can you buy islands and at the beginning of mine quest you talk to a guy before going to the mine but after finishing the quest you cannot talk to him again. Is that fixed?
You mean mine overseer? It's not fixed in a sense that he is still highlighted as a person you can interact with, and nothing happens if you try, but in the latest build in this thread he isn't necessary for quest, you need to return to town for quest to progress. And yes, you can buy additional lands after that quest concludes.
While we're at it - is it me, or Chimera/Dragon Incubator that can be built on new lands after this quest is bugged? I can't enter it, and can't interact with it.
Or there is something else needed for it to work? Like some other quest?

Gargarusxt

Sep 17, 2017
anyone have a complete artwork zip form his patreon??
iam more interest int the art than in the game...
like characters, location

Reactions: Gabaw

Gargarusxt

Sep 17, 2017
I tryed to play...but in the first quest to find mine level 3 i fail
i walk for 2 haours and didnt find it
someone jhave a walkthrouth?

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
I tryed to play...but in the first quest to find mine level 3 i fail
i walk for 2 haours and didnt find it
someone jhave a walkthrouth?
I felt that the game makers should make a small map in one of the corners when we are in the mine

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Did they mess up the gallery again in 0.0.2.4a? Many animations just show a single frame of the small female dragon and wolf guy animation instead of the animation it should.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
When reading the changelog and seeing all the bug fixes and no new content.

I don't think I've even tried this game for around a year... did I miss anything other than new exotic bugs and interesting ways to milk gullible fools?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Did they mess up the gallery again in 0.0.2.4a? Many animations just show a single frame of the small female dragon and wolf guy animation instead of the animation it should.
Great they bugged their major sales point and only "redeeming" feature. They still earn almost 20k a month. I don't think anything is going to change. People are not suddenly going to wake up from their idiotic stupor and say to themselves: "Hey wait a minute, this isn't what I'm paying for!"

I should make a stick figure game for furries, it seems they'll pay for anything. There'll be no game play, just a picture of a stick figure with whiskers. Every month there'll be a weirdass changelog with excuses and plenty of promises. I'll probably get to 10k pretty fast.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Someone tell the devs to chill with all these updates. I wouldn't want them to work themselves to death like ICSTOR :LOL::LOL:

Disclaimer: That was a joke. I know ICSTOR has actually made more games with more content than they ever will.

Reactions: Gabaw
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes