1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
save, open the transition window without confirming, use the keys to step back and press the confirmation, then you can move through the air, go up to the rock to jump, congratulations on the next level.
But this trick didn't help at all when you tried to enter the black ooze mine. Glitch here and bugs there didn't even bother me, but if it keeps me from playing like those stuck in the sky bug... that's the problem with this game.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I was going to try this it looks interesting buuuut I see it was released somewhere around 2016 and it's now 2019 and its at 2.3b im bad at math but that doesn't seem all that promising.

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
This is the game made by one of the original Breeding Season devs that massively screwed their partner over right? I'm kinda glad to see that it's been steadily tanking and raking in all the awful reviews

Reactions: ejmuerte

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
This is the game made by one of the original Breeding Season devs that massively screwed their partner over right? I'm kinda glad to see that it's been steadily tanking and raking in all the awful reviews
Actually he was the one that saved the patreons from been ripped off on fake whimpers and late on deadlines updates.. Although now that i saw this i can tell that he did n't do any better..

Reactions: ejmuerte

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
This game brought back so many memories
*sniff*
I remember a similar game with farming and breeding and the guy just shut it down and ran away mid project
'breeding season' was it i don't know it was a long time back

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
This game brought back so many memories
*sniff*
I remember a similar game with farming and breeding and the guy just shut it down and ran away mid project
'breeding season' was it i don't know it was a long time back
Yes.. The first game in history that instead of upgrading was degenerating in several updates under the pretext of rewriting the code and lost traits.. Our guy here was the artist and the fun fact is that there is a game called "Breeders of the nephelym" which is a 3d version of it in almost every faction other than the 3d open world.

https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-667-alpha-derelictwulf.2483/

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Yes.. The first game in history that instead of upgrading was degenerating in several updates under the pretext of rewriting the code and lost traits.. Our guy here was the artist and the fun fact is that there is a game called "Breeders of the nephelym" which is a 3d version of it in almost every faction other than the 3d open world.

https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-667-alpha-derelictwulf.2483/
OH I remember that
it was fun
but
I tried running that some time back again
Dunno didn't work on my new set up

Reactions: Brololol

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hey guys , i am not very familiar with this type of games , can someone tell me the steps or guide in few steps to how enjoy it , they say breeding farming dungeon so i should focus on 1 only ? or do all the same time? also i found i have 5 pets in the farm but how to get the others through dungeon ? i know i am asking for very general questions but how exactly to play it ;x

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
hey guys , i am not very familiar with this type of games , can someone tell me the steps or guide in few steps to how enjoy it , they say breeding farming dungeon so i should focus on 1 only ? or do all the same time? also i found i have 5 pets in the farm but how to get the others through dungeon ? i know i am asking for very general questions but how exactly to play it ;x
the game's tutorial is very confusing.... so basically first thing first is to explore the hometown area, and if you want more money go at the monster's reception desk to accept more quest dungeon because you will scavenge more material stuff, and some parts are really more complex to understand... just your any monster breed at the farm house and you will get short sex scenes depending on how you setup of male and females because it can apply male x male or female x female or your current farmer character can have sex with the monsters.... by clicking those monsters you can upgrade their attributes, stats or even let them equip armor or weapons at the weapon shop and dont forget to feed your monsters..... plant seeds to create more fruit plants....

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Error resolution... I have no idea how to solve bugs in these Unity games.
I think I need a new PC. Facepalm...
sample.PNG

karn3939

Oct 18, 2017
Actually he was the one that saved the patreons from been ripped off on fake whimpers and late on deadlines updates.. Although now that i saw this i can tell that he did n't do any better..
He did not save anyone. He fucked over Breeding Season and the people that enjoyed the game. He left so he could milk patreons for $. It worked and still is. They put just enough out to keep the $ rolling in.
Sorry that seems like I am snapping at you, I'm not, just sore over this fool ruining a good game, then giving us this trash.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
It takes a lot of disciplines to make a good game, in particular if it's not a straightforward platform. The art is very good in my opinion, and the interface seems challenging. But if it's not working at our end then all the nice art is just a tease. Very thorough testing before release is the key. Do not keep adding new features before release, but take some time stabilizing and bug fixing before release.

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
He did not save anyone. He fucked over Breeding Season and the people that enjoyed the game. He left so he could milk patreons for $. It worked and still is. They put just enough out to keep the $ rolling in.
Sorry that seems like I am snapping at you, I'm not, just sore over this fool ruining a good game, then giving us this trash.
This fellow as i said was the artist. The project was dead because they had lost core membersdue to shitty head dev but he were adamant to milk some more updates/money with the animations/images from the artist.. The artist did not agree and took his art and left..

Later the dev posted shit on the web and gave up artist's personal infos etc but artist posted some modest evidence spoking about the other teammate's tortures as well and H-bomb never answered back... Because we knew and he knew it was true...

You are sore for loosing a game i'm sore from loosing money on that game and life goes on....

Here is s-purple's reply:

Reactions: J_M and ejmuerte
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes