1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
This game is, and sorry for my english, fuckin' terrible.
The movement is clunky, the world art is sub-par, the gardening aspect is weak, the UI and the game in general is designed for people with built in zoom in their eyes with boring, lazy miniatures 90% of the time, the tutorial barely explains anything, the monsters look terrible compared to Breeding season, and after playing it for about 2-3 hours (Reading descriptions and playing the meager tutorial it has included) to give it a last chance I ran into 1 minor, a fairly major and one completely game-breaking bug that forced me alt+F4, I literally couldn't do anything else.

Save yourself the trouble people and don't play this shitty game. They say this is already beta, but if this is already beta and the game is 66% complete then don't even bother people.
The half finished Breeding Season game they abandoned for this piece of shit is a superior game to this.
i can't believe people actually paying them tens of thousands of dollars to develop this wreck.

karn3939

Oct 18, 2017
This game is, and sorry for my english, fuckin' terrible.
The movement is clunky, the world art is sub-par, the gardening aspect is weak, the UI and the game in general is designed for people with built in zoom in their eyes with boring, lazy miniatures 90% of the time, the tutorial barely explains anything, the monsters look terrible compared to Breeding season, and after playing it for about 2-3 hours (Reading descriptions and playing the meager tutorial it has included) to give it a last chance I ran into 1 minor, a fairly major and one completely game-breaking bug that forced me alt+F4, I literally couldn't do anything else.

Save yourself the trouble people and don't play this shitty game. They say this is already beta, but if this is already beta and the game is 66% complete then don't even bother people.
The half finished Breeding Season game they abandoned for this piece of shit is a superior game to this.
i can't believe people actually paying them tens of thousands of dollars to develop this wreck.
I do agree. I miss Breeding Season. I still think what was done to the Breeding Season team was wrong.

Reactions: obiwan and ejmuerte

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
Did anyone know why every (God forgive me) Fucking time I went to dungeon it teleport me to the (God forgive me again) Fucking sky and got me stuck?

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
Did anyone know why every (God forgive me) Fucking time I went to dungeon it teleport me to the (God forgive me again) Fucking sky and got me stuck?
nvm i already download new version 2.03.1 on patreon

save, open the transition window without confirming, use the keys to step back and press the confirmation, then you can move through the air, go up to the rock to jump, congratulations on the next level.

bmpbaru

Feb 18, 2018
save, open the transition window without confirming, use the keys to step back and press the confirmation, then you can move through the air, go up to the rock to jump, congratulations on the next level.
thank's a lot for video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
I wrote above that the game is a mistake.
Save-Load - these are the best cheats for her. Map is randomly generated.

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
You have my gratitude. This really help me like a lot.

Reactions: Gabaw

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I'm running the Linux version. I get stuck in the first conversation. The screen dims, I a decimal repetition as text, my mouse has turned into a text balloon, only clickable buttons: skip and history do not help. (History results in a gray pop-up without text. It can be closed, though the balloon mouse pointer is inconvenient). When pressing enter the mouse pointer displaces. cloud_meadow_bug.png

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I'm having the same issue as the above poster but for Windows (Win 7). It's a real treat because it makes the best part of the game (the gallery) unviewable due to nothing but a white box appearing...

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes