1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

hustlebones1k

Mar 19, 2019
Am I just bad or is the Dungeon Island like really fucking hard? Catgirls are 1 hit killing my player :L
Am I just supposed to avoid the little Catgirl plants?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I'm kind of confused about the current version of the game. The main post says v0.02.3, but the post below it says there's a v1.02, and so on. Do we just use the standard links, or should I try the ones provided by people in this thread?

Also, based on some ramblings listed on this page, this game has had a shaky past, I wouldn't mind hearing the gist of those details. I've known about this game for some time, but never really paid attention to it (there's been at least a couple attempts at this kind of game, which I suspect may have been previous failed versions of this one) until I saw some of the animations on some random site, but seeing as it got updated recently, figured I may as well give it a look now.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
h-BOMB IS taking a long goddamn break??? WTF!! and he is trying to dox one of his team what the actual fuk

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
hey guys , i am not very familiar with this type of games , can someone tell me the steps or guide in few steps to how enjoy it , they say breeding farming dungeon so i should focus on 1 only ? or do all the same time? also i found i have 5 pets in the farm but how to get the others through dungeon ? i know i am asking for very general questions but how exactly to play it ;x
Follow this step:
1. Increase your monster stats by feeding them either crops or foods (made using kitchen experiment) and remember to pet them everyday. It's a slow process but that's the main point of this game right?

2. Farm level by defeating cats in dungeon (remember their stat is based on how deep the current dungeon is) and increase your skill level (I recommend the poison plant).

3. Take at least one stunner monster if you want to do dungeon (I recommend those buff male dragon at the barrack or catgirl/boy) and/or one healer (Goldra or holstaur)

4. You need stronger monsters either by breeding or buy them from merchant. Remember that monsters that you bought from merchant have a lower chance of spawning rare skill than breeding them yourself.

5. Profit?

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
so the motherfker who's behind this mess is Hbomb holy fk
To my eyes the mess was team effort and everyone on that group was responsible..
What i give S-purple credit for was because he ended it sooner since the head was set to milk everything for as long as he could..

Also i found more immoral the fact that S-purple's personal info /addres/wages etc got exposed for revenge and he did n't had the guts to expose his own as well.. Now he might be still around with new nickname/s doing his usual thing."Who knows"...

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
To my eyes the mess was team effort and everyone on that group was responsible..
What i give S-purple credit for was because he ended it sooner since the head was set to milk everything for as long as he could..

Also i found more immoral the fact that S-purple's personal info /addres/wages etc got exposed for revenge and he did n't had the guts to expose his own as well.. Now he might be still around with new nickname/s doing his usual thing."Who knows"...
sht... now what..... the remaining patreoners needs to abandon this game it needs to be sunk real quick fk the people from patreon needs this to learn the truth but needs privately message to show this ugly messy update game

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018

I agree that it is the fault of all. But more importantly, if you have problems within your team, they should not disturb players. I do not like when people pull out their dirty laundry and swing it to the whole world.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah, no, that's bullshit. It's been more than long enough that I think we can call it here: nothing's actually changed. S-purple is nothing more than the treacherous bank robber who shoots his fellow thief in the back because he wants a bigger cut.

Also, I have to point out that S-purple doxxed himself when he used shady copyright shit to shut down Breeding Season (and steal the patrons who were dumb and desperate enough to follow him). You have to use your real name whenever you want to do legal shit like C&D orders. Not that it really matters, anyone can scam idiots while under a pseudonym.

Reactions: Aton

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, no, that's bullshit. It's been more than long enough that I think we can call it here: nothing's actually changed. S-purple is nothing more than the treacherous bank robber who shoots his fellow thief in the back because he wants a bigger cut.

Also, I have to point out that S-purple doxxed himself when he used shady copyright shit to shut down Breeding Season (and steal the patrons who were dumb and desperate enough to follow him). You have to use your real name whenever you want to do legal shit like C&D orders. Not that it really matters, anyone can scam idiots while under a pseudonym.
Shady copyrights that H-bomb team agreed on and no point arguing.. The team was leaving before him for a reason and i've seen first hand the "updates" to know that they did n't add new things like animations etc (they changed already existed ones with even incomplete ones or even taken out some).. With no animator since the departure of their old one what would we expect other than "milking" ?

Once again was everyone's fault but H-bomb was a total mess for a leader and completely irresponsible and that's defacto ..

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Well, i suppose that people encountered this problem as well but first fight of the first dungeon, when you lose you're stuck at the defeat screen, it loads twice and it throw you back at the screen in a never ending loop.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I love the animations but without using cheat codes to open up the album to view said animations I feel like I'm pawing around in the dark which is to say the least discouraging.

Reactions: obiwan

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So ... I get the impression that not many people are actually trying to play this game for reasons well understood.

That said, how do you rest in the dungeon? I'm next to one of those guys who say "you can rest here" but I don't seem to have any option to do so.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
So ... I get the impression that not many people are actually trying to play this game for reasons well understood.

That said, how do you rest in the dungeon? I'm next to one of those guys who say "you can rest here" but I don't seem to have any option to do so.
Not many people are actually trying to play this game for 1 reason - every single iteration this game has some game breaking bugs that are not fixed. Thus making no point in playing this game as an actual game.

This guy who tells you to rest by his side is one of the examples - he is in the game yet he doesnt work for the entire eternity since he was added.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes