Additions
  • The sky on the farm now changes with the time of day
  • You can now construct additional docks
Fixes
  • Fixed being off positions with the mushroom jump pads in the forest dungeon
  • Fixed a zoom related issue on the farm
  • Fixed contests not saving/loading
  • Fixed a potential error throw with refinement
  • Fixed a bug where items eaten by the player and companions wouldn’t temporally buff their swiftness if that was present in the food.

versora

Mar 24, 2018
I realize this is one hell of a buggy mess, and I have the unfortunate pleasure of infinite battle loop and my teammates are AWOL. Does anyone have the god mode cheat? if possible the money cheat?

Reactions: mamenane

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
hmm... while playing go to options then under the other tabs you'll find cheats. enter the code (Scribble Harder) at the bar on the bottom of the options window and then hit cheats... money, gmode, end day and a few more are listed... the code worked for me and i downloaded the game a few hours ago so best of luck!

edit- on the main menu go to the album then enter the code... you can pick a few bonuses to the game as well. and in addition to the options code box... i hope my garble was understandable...

versora

Mar 24, 2018
hmm... while playing go to options then under the other tabs you'll find cheats. enter the code (Scribble Harder) at the bar on the bottom of the options window and then hit cheats... money, gmode, end day and a few more are listed... the code worked for me and i downloaded the game a few hours ago so best of luck!

edit- on the main menu go to the album then enter the code... you can pick a few bonuses to the game as well. and in addition to the options code box... i hope my garble was understandable...
ah, ok. Thanks, I'll try that

versora

Mar 24, 2018
Well mainly to see how crappy it is. I know I can read all about it here, but I like to see things for myself

Reactions: daveyo

arr104

Oct 18, 2018

Additions
  • The sky on the farm now changes with the time of day
  • You can now construct additional docks
Fixes
  • Fixed being off positions with the mushroom jump pads in the forest dungeon
  • Fixed a zoom related issue on the farm
  • Fixed contests not saving/loading
  • Fixed a potential error throw with refinement
  • Fixed a bug where items eaten by the player and companions wouldn’t temporally buff their swiftness if that was present in the food.
The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, but that same potential is not being used, i thought about supporting the group after playing the game, but found strange that a developer with so much support released such half assed game, usualy i don't read the comments of other people because they would change my opinion of the game before i play it, but after finaly looking at the first release date and other peoples comments i just can't support the developer, if the game ends up being finished i would gladly buy it to try again, but for now, i'm just gonna wait and see what becomes of this ...

People what's the code for Incest, if there is one.
Since the game is hosted on patreon, and they don't like incest, i believe there's no incest content on the game ... look around, but i'm sure there's none.

Reactions: Taak and DERAX12345
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes