1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated.

hi everyone this is the new build of the game v0.0.3.9a
Thanks for sharing! I'm unable to extract and test the Linux version, as the archive is corrupted, but the Windows version worked through Lutris.

Reactions: GRimmyGamezer

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Anyone knows how to actually upgrade your monsters aside from lvling them? I bought some items but no clue how to give them to the monsters.

Last edited:

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
where can i find Minevra? quest says she is at port, but there is no map or anything so i dont know even where port is ... XD

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Insert update that gets nowhere, because the dev is so obviously milking that Patreon money, until the day he dies. As evident with the weird scandal that was Breeding Season, where to no one's surprise, some of the same people are working on this one instead. I strongly remember S-Purple or whoever revealing 'dirt' in the comment section, about aliases or whatever being used. They get out all these proof of concepts, milk to a certain point, abandon the project, and start over again with a public 'fight' being the reason. No surprise at all this game only has 87 pages on here.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I haven't downloaded this game in over a year, it was nowhere close to a game and I'm sure it's still isn't.
It's a meta waiting game.
Their bug fixes continuously and "accidentally" needs bug fixes, so there's plenty of more to go around in this waiting game. You could, also see it as an exercise in gullibility of their patreons. I don't give them much of a chance, to ever understand. Seeing these are the ones, that didn't catch on after the first year... or actively chose to become one, seeing about zero progress in the previous years.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes