1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Alphonse Elric

Mar 15, 2019
View attachment 44507

Overview:
Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another. Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills. Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow. Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-26
Release Date: 2019-09-26
Developer: Team Nimbus
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Album Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux (0.0.2.5c): - -

Thanks to GRimmyGamezer for the share!

View attachment 44508 View attachment 44509 View attachment 44510 View attachment 44511
Can we please have a Mac version ?

• Haha
Reactions: apolloladdie
Aug 18, 2017
I can sort of respect the grift these developers have going on, but holy shit, all of these releases are obscure "bugfixes" that seem to add even more bugs. It's like this with almost all of these games. When is this era of throwing money into the paytreon void going to end? The game development Patreon system is like the modern equivalent to boomer phone scams.

Reactions: Nitan17 and almanak

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
How do you get new farming/seed spot? There's like 14 spots where I can plant but nowhere else.
If I can remember correctly there is a builder next to the wizards entrance. There you can upgrade your plots. You also expand the farm by talking to Griev (I think that's his name) the wizard.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
If I can remember correctly there is a builder next to the wizards entrance. There you can upgrade your plots. You also expand the farm by talking to Griev (I think that's his name) the wizard.
Ah.. haven't met a wizard yet. I'll look for him. Thanks!

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
eggs cannot be hatched? I put eggs into incubator but they change nothing even 3days went by, they even don't grow bigger...

Dieselheart

Apr 5, 2019
eggs cannot be hatched? I put eggs into incubator but they change nothing even 3days went by, they even don't grow bigger...
Aye, seems in current build normal eggs don't incubate. Only Chimera/Dragon ones somewhat do hatch in SuperIncubator

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
The new sleep function is messing up to egg incubators. Eggs need a updated time tracker.

I do like to new pregnant sprites.

Fakira

Jul 7, 2018
Would be nice if the female farmer had pregnant sprites but that's just me.
Well we said it quiet some times on here, they should have focused on the sex Scenes and details around it etc., almost everyone thinks similiar... but they are not working on this game for the fun of it, they just want to make as much money as they can. Maybe, if the money flow would start to fade, they might suddenly come up with new scenes or extended mating options...

Reactions: ejmuerte

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Well we said it quiet some times on here, they should have focused on the sex Scenes and details around it etc., almost everyone thinks similiar... but they are not working on this game for the fun of it, they just want to make as much money as they can. Maybe, if the money flow would start to fade, they might suddenly come up with new scenes or extended mating options...
Doubt the money flow would stop anytime soon. After what happened with breeding season I can't expect much out of this game either.

N3rfus1

Sep 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to access the save file in 0.3.11 and edit it? I cant find anything save related in my game folder.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to access the save file in 0.3.11 and edit it? I cant find anything save related in my game folder.
Its in your appdata folder. I think under LocalLow and in the Team Nimbus folder.

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
Its in your appdata folder. I think under LocalLow and in the Team Nimbus folder.
I have a 0.0.1.6 version, its save file is .sav, and I know how to edit it, but the recent versions' save files are .json, and when I open it with txt I can't understand the code...is there any way that I can edit them?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I have a 0.0.1.6 version, its save file is .sav, and I know how to edit it, but the recent versions' save files are .json, and when I open it with txt I can't understand the code...is there any way that I can edit them?
I haven't found a way unfortunately. :confused: I'm assuming since they decided to switch to a .JSON file they implemented json serialization.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
anyone know why I can't my access my inventory like at all? it's been greyed out the whole game and I got to a part in the dungeon where I need to use an item to get out but I can't interact with my inventory at all. just the bag icon that shows everything I have

edit: To be clear, I can open up the inventory but the inventory windo is unusally dark gray and clicking anything that isn't the bag tab on the left does nothing

Last edited:

N3rfus1

Sep 28, 2019
Would also like to know this so I can implement incest.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes