1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

traverten

Jun 6, 2017
I haven't playing this game for a while. After many updates i decided to make a fresh start but i can not plant seeds, what am i missing continously?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I haven't playing this game for a while. After many updates i decided to make a fresh start but i can not plant seeds, what am i missing continously?
It's a cumbersome and not well explained system. You press Q to um "equip" a seed then when you stand over a whole you press 1 to plant it. you to do same with E for fertilizers

Reactions: traverten

Redanon

Jan 7, 2018
Hey did you guys know they made a trailer for the game??? Here's the youtube link incase people wish to idk give them some criticism?:sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw and ejmuerte

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
sorry but again, does anyone know or anybody else experience the issue of not being able to interact with the inventory window? this is an issue even when I start a new game

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hey did you guys know they made a trailer for the game??? Here's the youtube link incase people wish to idk give them some criticism?:sneaky:

they release a trailer at youtube?? wtf these devs

Edit: to add more looks like these guys learn from EA's sense of pride and accomplishment my god *SMH*
bandicam 2019-10-01 14-08-08-704.jpg

Last edited:

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
they release a trailer at youtube?? wtf these devs

Edit: to add more looks like these guys learn from EA's sense of pride and accomplishment my god *SMH*
View attachment 416340
I find the fact that nobody noticed the 3y + dev time for a full sprite/2D game on a patreon that has been making 18k a month for some time now very disconcerting ... Also, they need 8k more for secondary team members ....

sucker punch

Mar 10, 2018
Beautiful game , love the pixel art , the animations and all , it would really make a nice sand box
one that would keep you hooked if it wasnt for the following happening afew days after the wizard's quest
-monsters on your farm disappearing never to be seen again no matter what you do
-Time stopping or freezing ,you would have to go to bed to pass time buts after that , its the same story so you have to keep on going to bed just to pass time just so your plants can grow
-The incubator stops working , i got the hot room upgrade and nothing is working , i have eggs seating in there for days and nothing . i had to start from the beginning several time because of this issue and the monster disappearing issue.
-your character starts getting stuck on platform since they cant jump over to the next 1 in dungeons. tried saving and loading saves just to avoid losing progress but , in the end , it never worked out .thats all the issues i encountered while playing this lovely game

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Beautiful game , love the pixel art , the animations and all , it would really make a nice sand box
one that would keep you hooked if it wasnt for the following happening afew days after the wizard's quest
-monsters on your farm disappearing never to be seen again no matter what you do
-Time stopping or freezing ,you would have to go to bed to pass time buts after that , its the same story so you have to keep on going to bed just to pass time just so your plants can grow
-The incubator stops working , i got the hot room upgrade and nothing is working , i have eggs seating in there for days and nothing . i had to start from the beginning several time because of this issue and the monster disappearing issue.
-your character starts getting stuck on platform since they cant jump over to the next 1 in dungeons. tried saving and loading saves just to avoid losing progress but , in the end , it never worked out .thats all the issues i encountered while playing this lovely game
you should post this too at their youtube official trailer

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I find the fact that nobody noticed the 3y + dev time for a full sprite/2D game on a patreon that has been making 18k a month for some time now very disconcerting ... Also, they need 8k more for secondary team members ....
you mean they need another 8k more for this?? why do they need a higher salary on that?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
bandicam 2019-10-02 10-02-27-185.jpg

if only these devs didnt add the story mode things are going ok, but this long-term stable build release on steam early access?? i dont trust this

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018

Can you even do half of the stuff that shows on the Trailer in the 0.0.3.11 version? I only played the 3.10 so far

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Can you even do half of the stuff that shows on the Trailer in the 0.0.3.11 version? I only played the 3.10 so far
its mostly they show basic feature stuff like, breeding, mining, train your monster breeder, farming, unlock CG sex scenes and etc...

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes