1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can someone explain to me how this game makes 18k of $ a month?

The Fight system is there to cover the fact that there is literally not much to do.

The Breeding system doesnt include incest (did so in the past) anymore for whatever reason and is a mere joke in terms of animation or actual sexual content for that amount of money over the course of time this game is in development.

The Story in and of itself is a mere joke where even i fully drunk and only half an hour of time could come up with something better and way more in depth then this.

All in all this game while (i assume hand drawn) looking quite good is shallow to its core. It would not surprise me if this game is abandoned by the dev team to start over a new project and milk that one as well and take the patreons over from this game that they will most likely never finish.

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
The Breeding system doesnt include incest (did so in the past) anymore for whatever reason and is a mere joke in terms of animation or actual sexual content for that amount of money over the course of time this game is in development.
Just as Nitobe-san said (wrote), incest is prohibited on Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And about Cloud Meadow - man, I'm so mad about this game. Previously, I was supporting the Breeding Season on Patreon, but then SHTF and the game was dropped.

I thought - ok, I will never support any breeding farm-type games anymore. And I didn't.
But looking at the money their team Nimbus is getting - $18,973 PER MONTH, I can't help but ask myself - the f is going on?!
With this much, you can buy... 2 cars each and every month! But what they have made so far is looking like a crappy bugged out demo.

Furthermore, 18k$ were meant only for reaching one of their goals, "Core Team Funded / $18,000 /As of this moment, we've funded the full core team. That includes The Main Artist, The Project Manager, Two Coders, The Animation Lead, and Two Part Time Animators."

Their next goal is $26,000 to get the secondary staff. :rolleyes: Why not $50k or $100k?
____

On their Patreon page, you also can see "Launch Tentatively set for Q2-Q3 2020".
Well, for people who are shameless enough to update the game with...

"Updated the art of the arrow on the farm"

"Fixed a floating pixel in the savannah tiles"
"Added a confirmation message when you save the game"
"Characters now slide in from the sides"
"Added grass visuals to the farm"

... changing the launch date would be nothing out of ordinary.

Btw, did you know they want to publish this game on Steam? Because why not, why not grab as much money as they can?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Just as Nitobe-san said (wrote), incest is prohibited on Patreon.

And about Cloud Meadow - man, I'm so mad about this game. Previously, I was supporting the Breeding Season on Patreon, but then SHTF and the game was dropped.

I thought - ok, I will never support any breeding farm-type games anymore. And I didn't.
But looking at the money their team Nimbus is getting - $18,973 PER MONTH, I can't help but ask myself - the f is going on?!
With this much, you can buy... 2 cars each and every month! But what they have made so far is looking like a crappy bugged out demo.

Furthermore, 18k$ were meant only for reaching one of their goals, "Core Team Funded / $18,000 /As of this moment, we've funded the full core team. That includes The Main Artist, The Project Manager, Two Coders, The Animation Lead, and Two Part Time Animators."

Their next goal is $26,000 to get the secondary staff. :rolleyes: Why not $50k or $100k?
____

On their Patreon page, you also can see "Launch Tentatively set for Q2-Q3 2020".
Well, for people who are shameless enough to update the game with...

"Updated the art of the arrow on the farm"

"Fixed a floating pixel in the savannah tiles"
"Added a confirmation message when you save the game"
"Characters now slide in from the sides"
"Added grass visuals to the farm"

... changing the launch date would be nothing out of ordinary.

Btw, did you know they want to publish this game on Steam? Because why not, why not grab as much money as they can?

wait since when did they announce they will release it from steam??? wtf??? this is kinda more worrying tho

oh dear LORD GABEN DONT LET TEAM NIMBUS PUBLISH THEIR GAME:eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
The saddest part about all this isn't that the money isn't being spent the best way it can be, but that that kind of money could definitely help some more deserving developers out there.

I'm not bothered at all when I see people waste money on crap. It's their fault for wasting it. But I feel bummed knowing that there are way better developers out there that deserve having that kind of support but don't have it, and this game is just giving a bad impression for other patreon games.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
The saddest part about all this isn't that the money isn't being spent the best way it can be, but that that kind of money could definitely help some more deserving developers out there.

I'm not bothered at all when I see people waste money on crap. It's their fault for wasting it. But I feel bummed knowing that there are way better developers out there that deserve having that kind of support but don't have it, and this game is just giving a bad impression for other patreon games.
I mean, from the point of view of their patrons whoever you think is more deserving might be crap. It's been 3 years, you can safely assume they don't dislike the updates or consider it a waste.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I mean, from the point of view of their patrons whoever you think is more deserving might be crap. It's been 3 years, you can safely assume they don't dislike the updates or consider it a waste.
It's astonishing really. I wonder if some of their patrons even remember they're giving out their money.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
I got a bug where I cant do anything in the inventory or access any things there, can't even take out eggs, the inventory pops up, but it got this dark look to it, and I can't do anything in it, pls anyone
1569423435831.png

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
This scam has been going strong for 3 years, still close to 20 thousand dollars a month.
hell you can say its been going for 7 years i think, yet people wont learn and keep coming back for more, let them waste more money until another "scandal" brakes out and the game gets terminated just like the 1st one and all we are left with is very broken game and some pretty animations

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes