Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
How much was the dev asking? I rarely donate, but I know for sure I wouldn't donate to a game with such long distances between updates as this one, ESPECIALLY if the minimum amount was excessive.
His Patreon tiers cost $1, $8, and $16. Only the $16 tier got access to development builds of the game.

Reactions: Drussler

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
I suspect that the author has restarted this project under a new name. The latest version of Club 53 was released on 2021-06-15, after which the author abandoned the game. However, on 2021-07-01, a certain King Orchestra announces a game with similar mechanics, with a similar setting, with the same models, animations... I'm not saying anything, but there are too many coincidences! Compare the screenshots yourself! Brothel Megacorporation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I suspect that the author has restarted this project under a new name. The latest version of Club 53 was released on 2021-06-15, after which the author abandoned the game. However, on 2021-07-01, a certain King Orchestra announces a game with similar mechanics, with a similar setting, with the same models, animations... I'm not saying anything, but there are too many coincidences! Compare the screenshots yourself! Brothel Megacorporation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow... thx

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
I doubt it. The mechanics are not unique, plus the tags are quite different. And the art, models, and animation used for these games is all pretty much stock. You just buy them from a storefront and you're ready to go. Very few people create their own. Surface level similarities, but that's all. Which is too bad, because I liked the look of this one. Why are all the good ones I had bookmarked abandoned now?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes