FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Even after the beginning tutorial, I'm still struggling to figure out what to do. She's in the bar, working, and I buy a flower from the door-to-door salesman. Her mood is low, but I can't figure out how to actually do anything. I click on item button, and it just shows me items. I click on the room, and once I click on anything at all, it just exits the room. I click on the profile button, and it just shows me her profile, and I can't do anything accept advance the day.

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just a suggestion...

At the shop, when purchasing items, maybe we should have an option to purchase multiple items at once.
As it is, you click the item, then click buy, then click the text box, then click yes, then click the text box...5 clicks to buy 1 item.
THIS is what people are talking about when they say it's grindy. Yes, grindy games can be fun, but that is just needlessly time consuming.

And I agree with previous comments on the need for more to do during the week. Maybe we can click on things inside the rooms during each day to entertain us further while waiting on the week to end. Maybe we can have options to interact with the ladies while they are at work, to further their mental state, or other things. These are of course just suggestions and not demands (disclaimers are a must in forums cause people look too deeply into comments lol).

I love the idea of it, the art/renders, and the game overall. Just wanna make the experience less taxing.

If I get carpal tunnel, I'd prefer it were from spanking the chicken and not from clicking my trigger finger into extinction. lol

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
it is a very good game.

do you know if the game is still on progress or abandoned? because the last patreon post is from 2 months ago

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
it is a very good game.

do you know if the game is still on progress or abandoned? because the last patreon post is from 2 months ago
I played 0.05 not too long ago. This thread has 0.05-1 in the title, but the changelog is only updated to 0.02. I can't see the Patreon. lol
I'm also here wandering and wondering. But, I know since I was here last, which was about a month ago I believe, it has changed from 0.05 to 0.05-1, whatever that means..likely a bugfix...but it seems like the game may still be in progress..at least I hope.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
it is a very good game.

There is a post on his Patreon page from June 15th about a 0.06.1 Hardcore Gamer Build, so it looks like some progress is being made.
But he only has 7 patrons, so there is the possibility that this game will die...

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
There is a post on his Patreon page from June 15th about a 0.06.1 Hardcore Gamer Build, so it looks like some progress is being made.
But he only has 7 patrons, so there is the possibility that this game will die...
Have you seen the prices he set on his Patreon? I had no doubt that the game would die... To demand $16 for the latest version of the game in which there is almost no content... very brave. A subscription of $1 or $8 does not give anything. I don't understand what the author was counting on?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Have you seen the prices he set on his Patreon? I had no doubt that the game would die... To demand $16 for the latest version of the game in which there is almost no content... very brave. A subscription of $1 or $8 does not give anything. I don't understand what the author was counting on?
It's basic marketing. Starting out, you have to entice people to want your product. Lower prices can easily do that. Doesn't have to last forever, either, but definitely can't start out with high values, especially when your product is lacking. Start out small, then when you build a clientele, and your product gets better, you can keep those same values, but also offer better values. Make better offers to entice them to up their spending. Stsarting out high cost for small product leaves no room to grow in the future, even if you DO get customers.

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's basic marketing. Starting out, you have to entice people to want your product. Lower prices can easily do that. Doesn't have to last forever, either, but definitely can't start out with high values, especially when your product is lacking. Start out small, then when you build a clientele, and your product gets better, you can keep those same values, but also offer better values. Make better offers to entice them to up their spending. Stsarting out high cost for small product leaves no room to grow in the future, even if you DO get customers.
Actually there is a market for expensive products just because they are expensive. But granted, one key aspect of them is to be able to show off that you can afford them - which probably is rarely done with adult video games.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Actually there is a market for expensive products just because they are expensive. But granted, one key aspect of them is to be able to show off that you can afford them - which probably is rarely done with adult video games.
Also, the population of the middle class and lower class is much lower than the upper class. The market is just better in middle class, due to sheer numbers of spenders. If it gets too expensive, sure you'll still have people who can buy it and probably will buy it just to show they can, but you have to actually find those people, and keep finding them over and over. It's just smarter from a seller's perspective to market to the middle class.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
.. and just how much of a new content sharing
do you expect from 8 patrons? - seriously? :FacePalm:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not enough suppport to make it worthwhile continuing. Which may or may not have had to do with the - ehem - "unusual" minimum payment.
How much was the dev asking? I rarely donate, but I know for sure I wouldn't donate to a game with such long distances between updates as this one, ESPECIALLY if the minimum amount was excessive.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Long distance between updates and a few patrons only, the idea was good.. had potential honestly..

but well, another one who ended long time ago as far i see on the patreon page..

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Generally speaking, I really like the concept of brothel games. It would be awesome if someone could create a generic brothel developers framework plug-in for Ren'Py, because Ren'py as it is, is most unsuitable for brothel management games.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes