Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Ok after 15 minutes of searching multiple different terms llike "password, cheat, cheat code, cheat pass" I have come up with fucking NOTHING, am I just fucking blind today or just plain retarded because I have and cannot find the password for the cheat that Nina offers anywhere in this damn thread. PLEASE, SOMEONE HAAAAAALP! <3

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Thanks for the update Yorma86
Ready to test it.

May i ask an offtopic question pls? What is the exactly meaning of the acronym "Li" in the Vn world? I see it often, i think i get what it means but i ask for the two words i suppose are behind the acronym. A google search didn't help. There are too many uses. Thanks in advance

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for the update Yorma86
Ready to test it.

May i ask an offtopic question pls? What is the exactly meaning of the acronym "Li" in the Vn world? I see it often, i think i get what it means but i ask for the two words i suppose are behind the acronym. A google search didn't help. There are too many uses. Thanks in advance
I'm not super well versed in the lingo myself, but I think it refers to Love Interest.

any save or walkthrough?
That's a negative for any official ones at least. Maybe someone else will upload one in the future since someone took the time to even translate the game to Portugese.

Ok after 15 minutes of searching multiple different terms llike "password, cheat, cheat code, cheat pass" I have come up with fucking NOTHING, am I just fucking blind today or just plain retarded because I have and cannot find the password for the cheat that Nina offers anywhere in this damn thread. PLEASE, SOMEONE HAAAAAALP! <3
That's because the password is shared for the Detention Supervisor patrons and above on Patreon :BootyTime: Sorry.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
this is really good, I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I think it just needs some more content, but otherwise the premise is good, the game play isn't bad, and it doesn't feel overly grindy except when it comes to raising grades, but that's probably more on me for not particularly doing a good job of teaching. I will keep an eye on this one, its got so much potential

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yorma86

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm, honestly I think you might want to check other games. There will be love routes for all characters, but currently only Natalie has some proper work done on her route. There's also a corruption route for the girls, but even girlfriends can be put to work in the hostess club, and even the corrupt girls can be dated as girlfriends (it's a judgement free zone). Still, the focus is probably too divided between the corruption and love for your tastes.
If I can go down a love route with the LIs, it works for me. And, since I can prevent all the LIs I'm interested in from working as prostitutes, I don't see a problem with it existing in the game (in fact I have some satisfaction in avoiding it).

In another order of things, if I don't follow a love route with a LI, it's because she doesn't interest me as MC's girlfriend. So I'm not interested in doing the dating part with the girls that the MC has corrupted and don't have a love route. But if it's mandatory to do it, it will not bother me either

On the other hand, I get quite a bit of satisfaction from avoiding femdom, I like to deny femdom to girls who have it as their only route, and even more so if it involves not having any love relationships or scenes with them. The only route would be to corrupt them (although in this case I would not put them to work as prostitutes, nor would I be interested in the scenes with the MC)

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Once more content will be added, there will be an option for each character to set them for private use or allow them to engage in lewd actions with the club guests. Basically, reserve the girls you really like for yourself and pimp out the rest.
What about pregnancy and impregnation content?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
What about pregnancy and impregnation content?
I already replied to you in private messages, but so that other people are on track as well:

I'm not against it, but it's not a priority. It might be a bitch to implement in a sandbox game as well. It might be an optional feature one day, but not for a long time.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
" You'll be able to pimp out the girls of your choosing. Or none of them if you want to keep them all to yourself, but you'll miss on a lot of lewd content."

I don't fucking care how short the game is as long as no one touches my girls. If that promise is kept so that others don't get access to the girls, then fine. Then I don't set ignore, but that button swings surprisingly quickly if things even slightly point to some shit. BUT if the game focuses only on those shitty things, and the Harem side doesn't get any events, then this game is completely pointless.

exter

May 29, 2017
For some reason i always get error messages whenever i invite someone to get coffee with me and Cindy intervenes. It happens whenever the scene switches back from Cindys scenes to the date. Tried it with Natalie and Serena as a date when i choose Cindys "Pheromone special" or "Sausage massage".
Also i started a new game, so it shouldnt be a bad save file from last version.

exter

May 29, 2017
Another error (i guess), when complimenting Natalies beauty on the coffee date, one of the images suddenly shows her sitting there topless, even though she refuses to take her top off when asked directly. Maybe some images got mixed up here?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
It's a shame, the idea of this is excellent and the renders are nice and all... but either the pink haired one is the only schoolgirl with content (and the quest tracker telling you to get to know the other characters is misleading)... or it's the classic sandbox pointless grindy terribleness as I've been through weeks ingame and not advanced much of anything... might be the sort of thing that's only worth time once someone makes a cheatmod for it... but as I've seen buildings mentioned I've not encountered and stuff I presume I've not seen everything, though there's not really anything of interest going on in the hostess place anyway so more rooms I guess wouldn't make any change.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Yorma86 excellent little game so far, I like it so far although it needs alot more renders.. more content as well obv but renders at least for the different club scenes, sitting on laps etc should be a priority, it's 1 or max 2 renders per girl so far..

Wondering about the specific character scenes for the club (natalie, olivia etc..), do they occur randomly or must requurements be met? I havn't seen them yet, have all research finished and rooms/buildings ready. Any hint would be apreciated, thank you.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
This is an exceptional start and I will absolutely chip in to the Patreon if the updates are regular. I've been hankering for corruption based games, there aren't enough of them anymore.

Reactions: balvenie1401

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
we rally need a walkthroug, and some how i cant find the white hair girl, i had everthing in the last update but couldnt use it so i had to start all over again

Reactions: EatBootyIDo
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes