Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Sure, the save would be helpful tracking down weird behaviour like that. Which girls are missing in action btw?
And some other people have also reported bugs with Cindy, so I'll take a look at that.
Could you please tell me if I'm missing something for this?

Natalie says to meet her after nightfall in the greenhouse but she herself doesn't appear there? Is this a bug or will the story continue in next update?

BenIsland

Jul 27, 2018
So, do you have Serena in your staff? Also, what does the Serena's Hint say in the Journal? :unsure:
I also have "enjoy being headmaster" in the journal. Never met Serena, she aint showing at the bar, Amanda says nothing, Serena aint in the Journal.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
thts what i meant,... maybe i worded it badly, but they arent shown and i want to see them :)
Ok, I may have misunderstood, though it doesn't change the fact that I prefer to know the stats too. :)

Femdom avoidable??
(If not, this one not for me)
From what I've read femdom isn't completely avoidable. But this had better be confirmed by the Dev or someone who has played the game, to be really sure.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Hoh, humm, interesting. I'll take a look and see if I can catch the bug myself. If not, could you send me a save file where it's happening?

If you've met Serena, you should advance her questline. If not, go to the Bar during week dusk/night to meet her. Once she joins the staff, she'll research new stuff for you.

The pink haired one is the only one student with any meaningful content right now :( The development's a single man show, so it's a slow progress. But up next is Jennifer.

Aww yis, thank you! Just glad to hear the game and the themes are resonating with people.
Appreciate all the info and your involvement in the community to share insights!

A question on the future of the game - it seems like there's two paths of domination vs submissive, with quite a few of the interactions with the characters defaulting to the sub path both in how they speak to the MC and the positions he physically finds himself in (thinking on his first meeting with the nurse as an example). You also have Roy being a total stud and much larger than him. Do you see a path where the MC becomes more assertive, in control and maybe through some working out and some magic/witchcraft becomes more physically imposing/dominant? Seems ripe for a transformation at some point.

Also in the same boat, says "I should just enjoy being the headmaster!" but have never seen Serena, and nothing happens in Amanda's office.

Last edited:
Reactions: deppenjaeger

Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
I'm not super well versed in the lingo myself, but I think it refers to Love Interest.

That's a negative for any official ones at least. Maybe someone else will upload one in the future since someone took the time to even translate the game to Portugese.

That's because the password is shared for the Detention Supervisor patrons and above on Patreon :BootyTime: Sorry.
Got tired of all the clicking?.. Unren and look at pictures

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Appreciate all the info and your involvement in the community to share insights!

A question on the future of the game - it seems like there's two paths of domination vs submissive, with quite a few of the interactions with the characters defaulting to the sub path both in how they speak to the MC and the positions he physically finds himself in (thinking on his first meeting with the nurse as an example). You also have Roy being a total stud and much larger than him. Do you see a path where the MC becomes more assertive, in control and maybe through some working out and some magic/witchcraft becomes more physically imposing/dominant? Seems ripe for a transformation at some point.
Uh, it could be that he encounters something that might give him a supernatural ability to corrupt those around him.

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Uh, it could be that he encounters something that might give him a supernatural ability to corrupt those around him.
I guess in my mind corruption is one thing, but physical dominance is another, particularly when you have characters like Wayne, Roy, Jefferson and Jacob running around that all put the MC to shame (for now obviously at least). Loving the game so far though!

Also, going to second the request for a save file with the greenhouse built from anyone that has one.

Assassin

May 31, 2017
Never mind, it works now. I just didn't update the script to the latest version. It's for unpacking RenPy archive files when people can't be arsed to grind anymore... I've played an older version of your game already and don't really see what's new, so I'm just gonna find the real "content" myself ;P
How can I find which command to use to change stats ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Some of the femdom is avoidable, some of it isn't. If you can't stand femdom, this might not be the game for you.
To me, any LI that has an unavoidable femdom scene is no longer LI.

I don't like maledom or femdom. I don't mind too much having maledom if it's mild (it doesn't include humiliation, insults or anything demeaning). I don't like femdom in any way. I can tolerate a bit of unavoidable femdom, as long as, after that, I can send the LIs who have it to hell. Actually what I like the most about femdom is being able to avoid it (and it's literal, I like to say no to femdom whenever there is an opportunity for it, it feels good)

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
any scenes with hannah?
Just a few peeping scenes, but nothing major yet.

nathalie how to get the f option
You need to progress her questline enough to have something happen in the greenhouse.

how do i build the greenhouse :unsure: please
You need to recruit Serena to your school. If your journal says to enjoy your time as the headmaster, but you haven't met Serena, then there's a weird glitch going on where you can sometimes progress the main questline without meeting her. If you've met her, you need to talk to her at the bar, request stuff from Amanda and report back to Serena, and then she'll join your staff.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes