Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I have the same issue.
Also I can't meet her at the Greenhouse.
Huh, I'll take a look at that error. Also, could you send me your save file so I can take a look at how to do a patch for the problem that won't force you guys to restart the game?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
How to find Olivia on weekends? According to journal i should caught her off guard on weekend or something but she is not present anywhere on weekend. Also it's kinda missed opportunity that some scenes are one time thing, for example if i miss to get hj from Olivia in massage room there is not another chance to try again because next time there is only option to check on her and choose clients, there should be an option to try her massage again and convince her for hj and other scenes that should be repeatable.
She should be at the lingerie store during the weekend. And you'll get another shot at the massage. It's just not going to happen every time.

Reactions: RottenPlum

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
She should be at the lingerie store during the weekend. And you'll get another shot at the massage. It's just not going to happen every time.
managed to get the hj :)
but i cant seem to find her in the lingerie store.
heres a savefile..
- natalie missing second date greenhouse
- natalie bugged ritual (Fuck Her)
- olivia is neither in the Lingerie Store nor the locker room (thought i give it a try after my story was "rewound" because of the earlier natalie bug that you fixed)
- Jennifer as masseuse when picking the first customer produces a "script error"
- Olivia had one too,... but i believe it was in one of the answers you could pick in the possible hj event

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yea i got more chances for personal massage, it's just random chance, but i can't get jennifer hangout room event where she can change outfit, that's also random but i couldn't get it for days. As for Olivia i can't find her in lingerie store or locker room.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
managed to get the hj :)
but i cant seem to find her in the lingerie store.
heres a savefile..
- natalie missing second date greenhouse
- natalie bugged ritual (Fuck Her)
- olivia is neither in the Lingerie Store nor the locker room (thought i give it a try after my story was "rewound" because of the earlier natalie bug that you fixed)
- Jennifer as masseuse when picking the first customer produces a "script error"
- Olivia had one too,... but i believe it was in one of the answers you could pick in the possible hj event
Yea i got more chances for personal massage, it's just random chance, but i can't get jennifer hangout room event where she can change outfit, that's also random but i couldn't get it for days. As for Olivia i can't find her in lingerie store or locker room.
Yeah, I can never find Olivia at the weekend or the locker room.
Alright. I'll take a look at the save and see if I can track down and fix the bug. Thanks for reporting it, everyone!

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hmm, it also might be that you're so far in the game that the event won't trigger anymore. It's considered a low hostess skill event and if she's already super experienced, it doesn't make sense for her to act so bratty in the club. But it also could be terribly bad luck...

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Ok, Yorma86 or anyone else who's willing to give me hand.
- I've gotten Natalie's costume scene (hostess club) and Olivia's hj (massage).
- Does Jennifer and Olivia both have costume scenes as well, do they trigger randomly, checked on both of them about 35-40 times by now at least..

Any ideas, tips? Thank you.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Ok, Yorma86 or anyone else who's willing to give me hand.
- I've gotten Natalie's costume scene (hostess club) and Olivia's hj (massage).
- Does Jennifer and Olivia both have costume scenes as well, do they trigger randomly, checked on both of them about 35-40 times by now at least..

Any ideas, tips? Thank you.
Olivia doesn't have a costume event. Jennifer does have an event in the hangout room, but if you've been grinding a lot, it might not trigger anymore as it's considered a low skill level event. So, if Jennifer's stats are super high, it won't trigger anymore. In the future it shouldn't be a problem since all skill levels should have some events, but it kinda sucks now, I know.

Of course, one way to do it would to show unseen events even if the skill ceiling has been reached. Hohhum... I'll consider it at least.

exter

May 29, 2017

Of course, one way to do it would to show unseen events even if the skill ceiling has been reached. Hohhum... I'll consider it at least.
I think that is how it should be. It would be better for the player, since at some point i might be able to make enough money to buy items from the shop to quickly level up other characters that i neglected before. If that would also mean, that i would miss out on events because of that, then what is the point having those items in the shop? It would just mean, that if i wanted to see most, if not all the events in the game i would have to grind through each character the same way, mostly avoiding using items and hoping, that i dont level up something too fast before ive seen everything.
You have to think about what players know and do not know about your game. As the developer you sure know how to get to certain stuff and in what timeframe, but the player basicly knows nothing about what kind of stuff there is in the game, unless there is some very detailed walkthrough or at least some gallery with all the scenes and hints on how to get them. And at least for me it feels bad, whenever i play through the game and in the end i read here or someplace else about events that i missed that arent mentioned specifically in the game and then i have to look up how to get them and so on.

Reactions: silversurfer1

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Olivia doesn't have a costume event. Jennifer does have an event in the hangout room, but if you've been grinding a lot, it might not trigger anymore as it's considered a low skill level event. So, if Jennifer's stats are super high, it won't trigger anymore. In the future it shouldn't be a problem since all skill levels should have some events, but it kinda sucks now, I know.

Thank you for clearifing. Well, Jennifer's at 99 hostess exp and 80 corruption so that might be a bit to much then?

Consider it, sound's like that would be a great feature since going forward when you implement low skill level events those of us who've played a bit will either miss out completely or have to start over :/

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I'm getting crashes after the dialog with wayne and the inspector after i make a one of the choices: understood, what about amadna, what about mina. I get some dialog after choice then a crash. The game all so crashes if certain girls are in locations which prevents interacting with them or advancing time in certain spots.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
These are two of the saves of crashes. the 8-6 one crashes when i got to the court yard with the two girls. The other crashes after making choice and getting some dialog. Choice doesn't matter. I did have that one get to the courtyard of the school once on reloading and the female gym teacher was there. The game the crashed with her in certain places around school too.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Thank you for clearifing. Well, Jennifer's at 99 hostess exp and 80 corruption so that might be a bit to much then?

Consider it, sound's like that would be a great feature since going forward when you implement low skill level events those of us who've played a bit will either miss out completely or have to start over :/
Yeah, that's what I tought... It might be good for new players, but for existing saves it might just mean gatekeeping new content.

These are two of the saves of crashes. the 8-6 one crashes when i got to the court yard with the two girls. The other crashes after making choice and getting some dialog. Choice doesn't matter. I did have that one get to the courtyard of the school once on reloading and the female gym teacher was there. The game the crashed with her in certain places around school too.
Wow, super weird bugs, so I really appreciate the save files! I'll test those out now to see what's up.

Reactions: balvenie1401

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Things I'd like in this game, which is extremely promising, BTW.

I'd like a way to systematically interact with all the school girls. At the moment, all girl interactions seem custom crafted. I don't see a way to talk to Lisa, for example.

You could give MC an office and the ability in the morning before class or at dusk to call girls in and talk to them.
You could give the MC the ability to talk to a single girl after a class he attends.

There are random interactions after class, but not one that's guaranteed.

Oboe.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Things I'd like in this game, which is extremely promising, BTW.

I'd like a way to systematically interact with all the school girls. At the moment, all girl interactions seem custom crafted. I don't see a way to talk to Lisa, for example.

You could give MC an office and the ability in the morning before class or at dusk to call girls in and talk to them.
You could give the MC the ability to talk to a single girl after a class he attends.

There are random interactions after class, but not one that's guaranteed.

Oboe.
Thanks for the feedback! And yeah, probably a way to call someone over in the morning/evening might be a good addition, I'll put it into the backlog :)

I played the saves you gave me, but I was unable to reach any errors or crashes, so I'm not really sure what's going on. I'll upload a new hotfix for some bugs tomorrow, so perhaps there's something there that already fixed these issues.

Reactions: star108
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes