redle

Apr 12, 2017
At some point, Samantha asks MC to raise Emma's grades. So you have to meet her in the Library on Saturday.
The first meeting was OK.
All the next Saturdays, when I click on Emma, it's Hannah who appears !!!
I'll confirm this bug/quirk (although it wasn't always Hannah).

My best guess was that whichever student has the lowest grades is the one scheduled for possible tutoring. However who is in the library does not reflect this. Emma was the trigger/gateway entry to the tutoring regardless of who was to be tutored.

On bugs I'll also add that various times I noticed when speaking to non-students the interaction menu occasionally would revert to the last student I had spoken to.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Pretty fun game I enjoy it I'm just too stupid to figure out how to progress and have been slamming my head against the wall. Nonetheless I shall continue slamming my head against the wall trying to figure it out.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Pretty fun game I enjoy it I'm just too stupid to figure out how to progress and have been slamming my head against the wall. Nonetheless I shall continue slamming my head against the wall trying to figure it out.
Are you running the latest version? Some of the previous versions had some bugs with the progression and routines...

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Are you running the latest version? Some of the previous versions had some bugs with the progression and routines...
No bugs or anything I'm just naturally stupid when it comes to sandbox games and spend hours on end doing what ever is available till I progress. Your game is fun I'm not gonna knock it I enjoy the characters and dialog and thank you for having the least amount of spelling mistakes I've seen in all the games I've played.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Hmm, I was trying to catch that bug, but so far haven't been able to replicate it. Could you send me a PM with the save file where it happens or the error message you're getting?

Pretty solid mockups and suggestions, and I agree with most of it. While making the bar the first open hostess attraction would make more sense, it would require quite a bit of extra rendering and rewriting and re-scripting to realize.

I really like the visual suggestions for the menus and I'll definitely take some of those to heart for the next release (y) Thanks for all the effort you put into those!
Sent you a PM earlier with saves. Did more testing and Hannah is the one causing crashes from what i see.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
No bugs or anything I'm just naturally stupid when it comes to sandbox games and spend hours on end doing what ever is available till I progress. Your game is fun I'm not gonna knock it I enjoy the characters and dialog and thank you for having the least amount of spelling mistakes I've seen in all the games I've played.
Haha, thanks. And spelling mistakes are pet peeve for me, so I'm trying to spot them all, but seems like some are still flying past my radar.

who are the dominant girls in this game ?
Well, probably all of them will be if your character is a sub. Currently there's not a lot of sexual content, let alone dominant content. I guess Cindy has the most stuff, Nanako has one scene and Natalie has one as well. Mind you, most of the femdom in the game will be non-degrading and non-humiliation, so if that's what you're looking for, you're probably better off somewhere else.

how do I build the greenhouse?
If you're on 0.053, update your game, but if you're on the newest version, check the Bar in the town during Dusk Mon-Fri. And if you've met Serena, follow the Hints in your journal page for her.

Reactions: lucD and skiptski

lucD

Dec 20, 2020
I have the newest version but I keep getting error when I try to go to the town on weekdays, is there any fix, because I have the latest version.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I have the newest version but I keep getting error when I try to go to the town on weekdays, is there any fix, because I have the latest version.
Wow, that's a new error I haven't seen or heard of before. Could you DM the save file for me and I'll take a look and possibly fix the save file for you if I can tell what's wrong?

lucD

Dec 20, 2020
Wow, that's a new error I haven't seen or heard of before. Could you DM the save file for me and I'll take a look and possibly fix the save file for you if I can tell what's wrong?
Thanks Yorma86, I sent you the dm with my latest save.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Game looks quite promising. A lot of the UI is clean and looking good.

(snip)

Basically what I'm saying is hostesses are generally an add-on to an existing business. They aren't really a business in and of themselves. All the more so because the girls have no experience and don't want to host. It isn't really an ideal starter job.
I have to disagree. This game borrows heavily from Japanese tropes, and the JP hostess club *is* the only way the school is going to be able to sell the whole corrupt enterprise. Pretty girls who spend their time teasing customers and do not have sex with them within the club is how it needs to appear to customers and to the police (even if they are being paid off).

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Just to ask, how often are there updates to this game? Not fixes, but content enhancing updates? I know it's a one man show and I'm not asking for exactness, just approximate times.

PeeForMe

Feb 21, 2018
How much sexual content is actually in the game so far? I've played for a few hours and I'm trying to gauge where I'm at in this build.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I have to disagree. This game borrows heavily from Japanese tropes, and the JP hostess club *is* the only way the school is going to be able to sell the whole corrupt enterprise. Pretty girls who spend their time teasing customers and do not have sex with them within the club is how it needs to appear to customers and to the police (even if they are being paid off).

Uh... quoting directly from your link, "...cater to men seeking drinks and attentive conversation." Drinks was the core of my whole point. Alcohol is part of the initial business. If the bar and hostess pieces were both part of the initial build, that would have made perfect sense to me. Or one can build a bar and then at a later time incorporate hostesses. Although to repeat my earlier commentary, from a game-playing point of view it works either way. One simply claims there are customers paying. It doesn't matter what they are getting or whether or not they would really come to the business if it were real. In the game there are people paying for it, so it works.

As for needing the hostess job to make corruption believable... that's not needed at all. That is certainly one way to accomplish it, but hardly the singular possibility. There are plenty of existing bars in the real world that primarily staff scantily clad women without having hostesses, not to mention standard bars where a waitress or bartender intentionally uses sex appeal to increase earnings without it being the theme of the establishment (not to mention strip clubs, massage parlors, etc).

But once again, I've got no problem with there being a hostess club. Nor a problem with their being corruption. I was simply mentioning that 2 girls sitting in an empty room is not much of a business. All the more when said 2 girls do not want to be there (which is the case at the start of the business). Clients simply wouldn't come or would quickly leave. As soon as there are drinks or some other entertainment it becomes believable that customers might arrive, stick around, and spend money.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Uh... quoting directly from your link, "...cater to men seeking drinks and attentive conversation." Drinks was the core of my whole point. Alcohol is part of the initial business. If the bar and hostess pieces were both part of the initial build, that would have made perfect sense to me.
Ok, I see the point. Without something to keep customers occupied and to sell to customers (food and drink really), you have an issue. In the club itself, when a customer is upset, there is a "free drink" option, which I use a lot as it doesn't affect the women's mood and jacks up the club reputation.

So is the issue there is no alcohol without the bar, or is there a bar that is not being served by students? Or bottled alcohol that are being served by unseen staff?

On a different point, why is it that the club rating never changes, is always 0/10?

O

redle

Apr 12, 2017
How much sexual content is actually in the game so far? I've played for a few hours and I'm trying to gauge where I'm at in this build.
From what I saw I think the pink haired girl had a decent amount of content. The gym teacher has the one scene.
Ok, I see the point. Without something to keep customers occupied and to sell to customers (food and drink really), you have an issue. In the club itself, when a customer is upset, there is a "free drink" option, which I use a lot as it doesn't affect the women's mood and jacks up the club reputation.

So is the issue there is no alcohol without the bar, or is there a bar that is not being served by students? Or bottled alcohol that are being served by unseen staff?

On a different point, why is it that the club rating never changes, is always 0/10?

O
Yeah, the upgrade of creating a bar heavily implied to me that a bar didn't exist prior to the upgrade (i.e. drinks are not on offer). I suppose one could claim that the bar upgrade was simply an upgrade to what drinks are available and that no one served drinks before. I don't know... a fridge in the corner where customers served themselves or something and payment was on the honor system or something odd. If a bar existed prior but was simply staffed by others I fail to see how the upgrade had a financial cost. (And yeah, my view/expectation is that all staff are students. That seems to be the whole point of the facility. I certainly never got any impression there is some existing establishment and the school is just providing a few window-dressing pieces to support it. It seemed to be, we are building a business from the ground up and using free labor for all positions)

As for the club rating, I believe I saw a post that says a variable is being tracked related to that, but there is no current implementation that can change the 0/10 (under construction).

Last edited:

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Not counting Natalie or Claire (who can be had if you eat her cakes and ask the right Qs, and then date others a lot) there is Anna masturbating, Hannah nude in the shower, Olivia handjob and some cunnilingus, the Nurse (in one scene and she becones inert after), a lot of insinuation by Hermione, gym teacher fun, and notes from the author that Jennifer will be the next to have more content.

Personally, letting the MC join Anna in the bathroom might be a simple implement.

O

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Just to ask, how often are there updates to this game? Not fixes, but content enhancing updates? I know it's a one man show and I'm not asking for exactness, just approximate times.
Estimates? If I'm able to dedicate a good amount of time on the game any given month, 1-2 months. It all depends on life, work etc.

From what I saw I think the pink haired girl had a decent amount of content. The gym teacher has the one scene.

Yeah, the upgrade of creating a bar heavily implied to me that a bar didn't exist prior to the upgrade (i.e. drinks are not on offer). I suppose one could claim that the bar upgrade was simply an upgrade to what drinks are available and that no one served drinks before. I don't know... a fridge in the corner where customers served themselves or something and payment was on the honor system or something odd. If a bar existed prior but was simply staffed by others I fail to see how the upgrade had a financial cost. (And yeah, my view/expectation is that all staff are students. That seems to be the whole point of the facility. I certainly never got any impression there is some existing establishment and the school is just providing a few window-dressing pieces to support it. It seemed to be, we are building a business from the ground up and using free labor for all positions)

As for the club rating, I believe I saw a post that says a variable is being tracked related to that, but there is no current implementation that can change the 0/10 (under construction).
Quite so. Club rating doesn't yet change, but the club's performance is being tracked (y) And as for the bar, although there is alcohol available from the get-go, the hangout room only offers a very limited selection while the bar can make any sorts of mixed drinks.

Cindy has quite a few different scenes. Shirley has just one. If you've unlocked both rituals for Natalie on a second tome, you've seen all of hers as well for now. I guess Olivia has one in the massage parlor as well.

Reactions: Oboe
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes