SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
So when the girls eventually have sex with the clients do we watch or do the girls give us like a detailed description of what happened?

Reactions: Pennp

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
So when the girls eventually have sex with the clients do we watch or do the girls give us like a detailed description of what happened?
Well, you'll be able to watch, but sometimes if you're in another room for the night, the girls can do sexy stuff in other rooms without you seeing. It will then mostly count towards their corruption stats and sexual tendencies, so it doesn't really matter if you don't get to witness it. You'll have plenty of opportunities for that. Of course, if you've chosen to not share the girls sexually in the club, they'll never have sex with the clients, but perhaps you can have some fun with them in the club.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Game looks quite promising. A lot of the UI is clean and looking good.

Here are some possible quality of life tweaks with maybe some personal preferences thrown in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Non-mockup bits:
1. All jobs but the hostess job held by only 1 person. Effectively the player can choose exactly which girl they interact with. However when it comes to the hostess job the player does not get a choice. The game randomly (at least from the player's point of view) assigns who the player can interact with. My personal thought is that either the entire system should be random (i.e. the player simply chooses "check on the club" and is randomly assigned which job and which girl at that job gets the interaction) or the player gets to choose even for the hostess job. My preference would be for complete choice of the player. (Basically saying I think the hostess job should have 3 buttons rather than 2; "cancel", "girl 1", "girl 2")
2. When visiting the club and deciding where to interact it would be nice to see who was at each job. I should have made a mockup for this. It's also another opportunity to put full-body in outfit up on screen.
3. Unfortunately the game suffers a bit from lack of player direction as well as whether various end-of-current-content zones have been reached. Hopefully this is just early development and will continue to improve in later releases.
4. Not at all a critical point, but at least for me the club's initial version makes no logical sense to me. From a game perspective it works perfectly well. From a logical/real-world perspective I just do not get it. What exactly is the "business". Patrons don't seem to have anything to do nor reason they would be coming. There's nothing to eat or drink, no tv/sports to watch, no entertainment. Basically there are a couple girls who don't put on a show and ignore the patrons. Basically what I'm saying is hostesses are generally an add-on to an existing business. They aren't really a business in and of themselves. All the more so because the girls have no experience and don't want to host. It isn't really an ideal starter job. Would make much more sense to me to start off with the bar being the free build and the hostess job being maybe the first added upgrade. (Once again, this one doesn't really majorly effect the game. It is more an observation.)

I'm sure I forgot some items. I wasn't really making a list as I gave the game a try. Either way, maybe you will find some of these comments useful.

Last edited:

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Getting crashes if i go to an area with Hannah or if i get sent to courtyard after going to coffee shop with student or other event that puts you in courtyard and Hannah is there. The 0.054 Hotfix fixed some bugs, but not the Hannah glitch.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Getting crashes if i go to an area with Hannah or if i get sent to courtyard after going to coffee shop with student or other event that puts you in courtyard and Hannah is there. The 0.054 Hotfix fixed some bugs, but not the Hannah glitch.
Hmm, I was trying to catch that bug, but so far haven't been able to replicate it. Could you send me a PM with the save file where it happens or the error message you're getting?

Game looks quite promising. A lot of the UI is clean and looking good.

Here are some possible quality of life tweaks with maybe some personal preferences thrown in.

Non-mockup bits:
1. All jobs but the hostess job held by only 1 person. Effectively the player can choose exactly which girl they interact with. However when it comes to the hostess job the player does not get a choice. The game randomly (at least from the player's point of view) assigns who the player can interact with. My personal thought is that either the entire system should be random (i.e. the player simply chooses "check on the club" and is randomly assigned which job and which girl at that job gets the interaction) or the player gets to choose even for the hostess job. My preference would be for complete choice of the player. (Basically saying I think the hostess job should have 3 buttons rather than 2; "cancel", "girl 1", "girl 2")
2. When visiting the club and deciding where to interact it would be nice to see who was at each job. I should have made a mockup for this. It's also another opportunity to put full-body in outfit up on screen.
3. Unfortunately the game suffers a bit from lack of player direction as well as whether various end-of-current-content zones have been reached. Hopefully this is just early development and will continue to improve in later releases.
4. Not at all a critical point, but at least for me the club's initial version makes no logical sense to me. From a game perspective it works perfectly well. From a logical/real-world perspective I just do not get it. What exactly is the "business". Patrons don't seem to have anything to do nor reason they would be coming. There's nothing to eat or drink, no tv/sports to watch, no entertainment. Basically there are a couple girls who don't put on a show and ignore the patrons. Basically what I'm saying is hostesses are generally an add-on to an existing business. They aren't really a business in and of themselves. All the more so because the girls have no experience and don't want to host. It isn't really an ideal starter job. Would make much more sense to me to start off with the bar being the free build and the hostess job being maybe the first added upgrade. (Once again, this one doesn't really majorly effect the game. It is more an observation.)

I'm sure I forgot some items. I wasn't really making a list as I gave the game a try. Either way, maybe you will find some of these comments useful.

Pretty solid mockups and suggestions, and I agree with most of it. While making the bar the first open hostess attraction would make more sense, it would require quite a bit of extra rendering and rewriting and re-scripting to realize.

I really like the visual suggestions for the menus and I'll definitely take some of those to heart for the next release (y) Thanks for all the effort you put into those!

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
When and where should Serena approach? I never met her :confused:
Initially, she should be in the bar during dusk from Mon-Fri. If she's not showing up, make sure you have the most recent hotfixed version as it should rewind your save's storyline if the game's bugged and missed her appearance.

Reactions: Parrbapp

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Initially, she should be in the bar during dusk from Mon-Fri. If she's not showing up, make sure you have the most recent hotfixed version as it should rewind your save's storyline if the game's bugged and missed her appearance.
Thanx, somehow I missed that fix. Seems to work now.
Good game so far, really like the Natalie storyline and hope for more femdom content :)

RickL

Sep 22, 2019
At some point, Samantha asks MC to raise Emma's grades. So you have to meet her in the Library on Saturday.
The first meeting was OK.
All the next Saturdays, when I click on Emma, it's Hannah who appears !!!

redle

Apr 12, 2017
While making the bar the first open hostess attraction would make more sense, it would require quite a bit of extra rendering and rewriting and re-scripting to realize.
Yeah, there are ways to flip the jobs and keep the coding and imagery changes to a minimum, but it can also easily spiral into a major overhaul. As I mentioned, the current setup works well from a playing vantage point (which is the core need of any game). Requiring the players to just accept that "it makes sense in this game's universe" or to gloss-over and not dwell on it is reasonable and frequent occurrence in games (suspension of disbelief and all that). Often comes down to how much design and direction has already been put in and what the vision is. It's just one of those things I can not not mention.

As for some of the graphic changes I mentioned, the mock-ups are certainly only one way of accomplishing the same tasks. Often times ideas can be accomplished "good enough" with an on-the-cheap alternative. Depends how much time and effort one wants to spend on the UI.

I mentioned discarding last names to address the Record Holders wrapping with minimal effort.

Active workers can be reduced to a button border (for either working or not-working).

Days working doesn't need to be icon-like. Plain text somewhere is quicker to implement.

On an added note, right now as far as I found in the game the girls can't actually progress in skill at any of the jobs. The stats and framework certainly seem to be there to say that is the direction the game is going however. On the girl selection popup to assign a job some consideration should also be taken to display each girl's current progression in said job.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes