LineageL2ad

May 5, 2021
Very interesting game!
But it's very hard to understand what to do next :)
It will be great if game contains marker in journal that relationship is not available or ended or something like these)

Reactions: TheGremlin21

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
This is weird the crashes i was having with the saves i sent via pm that all involve Hannah happen on 2 different PCs but not on a 3rd PC. I Tried the game and saves on some other computers i got acces to while at a friend's place earlier.

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
There should be a guide or something like content list, idk if I've finished the content or doing something wrong rn

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Developer,
Why nanako handjob at MC's room not possible without anal play?? It is ***** up

Yorma86
It's a personal slight against every dom person out there, nyehhehheh... But for real, I'm not sure. It felt like something she could do. Maybe I could render some new shots for the scene to avoid it.

This is weird the crashes i was having with the saves i sent via pm that all involve Hannah happen on 2 different PCs but not on a 3rd PC. I Tried the game and saves on some other computers i got acces to while at a friend's place earlier.
Sorry, the weekend's been pretty crazy, so I haven't had time to check it out yet. I'll message you on Monday about it!

There should be a guide or something like content list, idk if I've finished the content or doing something wrong rn
True, true. I'll add a content list for the finished content for the next release :unsure:

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Can't get to the last part when you go down on nat.
Are you getting an error or the option is not unlocking?
Check the journal's entry on Natalie to see what it suggest you should do. I'm guessing you need to build the greenhouse.

nightsong96

Dec 19, 2021
Hello,
For the Massage Parlor, is there any Sex scene so far?
Also, for some reasons the Hostess points never hit 99. Sometimes, they go to 98, then goes back to 95. Is this normal?
And lastly, the ability to pimp out the girls, is this from the Inspector by refusing to pay him or it's something else?

Nice game by the way.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hello,
For the Massage Parlor, is there any Sex scene so far?
Also, for some reasons the Hostess points never hit 99. Sometimes, they go to 98, then goes back to 95. Is this normal?
And lastly, the ability to pimp out the girls, is this from the Inspector by refusing to pay him or it's something else?

Nice game by the way.
Massage parlor doesn't have any super lewd stuff. Only Olivia has one semi lewd scene. And well, hostess experience should be capped at 100 for now, so I'll check it out why it's hitting a ceiling at 99 instead. It can go down if the girls perform poorly or their mood drops, so it's normal.

In the future, yeah, if you miss enough payments, the inspector will request private sessions with the girls. This won't be the only way to pimp out the girls. You'll be able to pimp them out in the club normally as well. First, I'll need to work my way to that stage since the girls are still, uh, pretty innocent.

TejGetLix

Jun 14, 2022
It's a personal slight against every dom person out there, nyehhehheh... But for real, I'm not sure. It felt like something she could do. Maybe I could render some new shots for the scene to avoid
Thank god. I literally started playing this today, I was going dom route and this shit happens, I wasn't even a fan of the position mc was in (legs in the air but let it slide) and was waiting for a prompt to avoid/say no/reverse uno card but it happened anyway and apparently mc enjoyed it too, it put me off to the point where I uninstalled the game and came to this thread, if this scene was forced then who knows what other unwanted scenes will be forced. Its a shame too because I was actually really enjoying the game up to that point.

Will definitely install again if femdom scenes aren't forced in a future update, especially when youre building your mc to be dom. (I saw tags and assumed femdom was also avoidable because harem tag)

Edit: Reinstalled and gave it another go, it's not for me, the dom stats and choices doesn't make any difference except get the girls to hate you, and mc still acts like a sub in sex acts. 5 star game for the subs though

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a personal slight against every dom person out there, nyehhehheh... But for real, I'm not sure. It felt like something she could do. Maybe I could render some new shots for the scene to avoid it.
Ok, I don't know who she is, but can it be avoided to have a relationship with her (and all her scenes)?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, I don't know who she is, but can it be avoided to have a relationship with her (and all her scenes)?
There is only one scene, and yes it can be avoided.

Really amazing to watch all you would be doms start acting like 5 year olds over an incomplete game.

O

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I assume by the "it" you mean that the scene can be avoided.
It is a very ambiguous answer regardless. Entire characters can be ignored/avoided. So of course any scene "can be avoided." The real question is whether or not a player knows what content they are agreeing to or dismissing when they are making the choice. Then there is the followup of how much content gets firewalled (unreachable) by a player choosing to not view/activate certain scenes.

For a game whose global concept seems to be about a man in charge, ordering women into subservient jobs, and controlling what they can and can not do, to have its individual scenes and stats then flip to the opposite extreme of femdom did feel rather incongruous. It is still too early in development for me to decide if this was just an early release anomaly or if it was going to be the ongoing standard of gameplay.

I do wish the tagging system had a way to indicate core/primary tags versus minor tags or optional tags.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It is a very ambiguous answer regardless. Entire characters can be ignored/avoided. So of course any scene "can be avoided." The real question is whether or not a player knows what content they are agreeing to or dismissing when they are making the choice. Then there is the followup of how much content gets firewalled (unreachable) by a player choosing to not view/activate certain scenes.
I'm not prostituting any LIs, so I'm already going to lose all that content. But losing content that I don't want to see seems better to me than having to see it.

For a game whose global concept seems to be about a man in charge, ordering women into subservient jobs, and controlling what they can and can not do, to have its individual scenes and stats then flip to the opposite extreme of femdom did feel rather incongruous. It is still too early in development for me to decide if this was just an early release anomaly or if it was going to be the ongoing standard of gameplay.

I do wish the tagging system had a way to indicate core/primary tags versus minor tags or optional tags.
The dev has said that there will be a love route for each LI (or so I understood) in the future. They're the only routes I'm interested in.

Otherwise, the chances of me including many LIs in the hostess club are really small. Possibly some of the LIs with femdom (although not prostituting them) will be the only ones working there.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes