MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Where The heart is. Leap of Faith. Light of my Life. Acting Lessons. Summers Gone. Our Red string club. Defending Lydia Collier. Melody. Intertwined. Lexi.
I spend a couple of hours playing some of those "games". If you are serious about those "games" having a better story line/plot than this game, I suggest you stop ranting, stick to playing them and let us have this game as we like it, instead of trying to turn it into just another boring vanilla game of which there are already plenty.

In other words. Please move on to other games, and let the developer continue his good work the way he and we like it.

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Thats fine, you can disagree, there are however plenty of adult VNs that can still write a story with a worthwhile plot and have character depth and development. It takes more than renders and sex scenes to sell a visual NOVEL. make no mistake that is the core of what makes a vn a vn; its writing and plot.
The biggest flaw with your argument... this particular game is a sandbox, management, stat-grinder, NOT a VN. You are free to like or dislike of course. And this game is far too new/limited content right now for me to know how much I will or won't like it. But I appreciate a game that actually tries to be a game for once. I'm tired of the high percentage of "games" that are nothing more than books (I like books, but I want games too).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I really like this game as it's one of the few sex games with proper graphics, natural looking young girls without tattoos or silicone tits, old enough not to be kids and young enough to be insecure, and last but not least. No monsters, elf's, aliens or other fantasy figures. The story line is also realistic and easy to relate too. The "forced" prostitution is not worse than the girls can refuse if they really want. It's more domination/persuasion/coercion than forced. Just as I like it
I'm okay with them working in the club or whatever, but I'm of the opinion that the MC should be able to avoid proposing to the LIs to do anything sexual with the customers. In fact, my intention is that none of this happens.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'm okay with them working in the club or whatever, but I'm of the opinion that the MC should be able to avoid proposing to the LIs to do anything sexual with the customers. In fact, my intention is that none of this happens.
I like it's to be up to the player to decide how lewd MC should be. No one forces you to pick the options where MC propose the LI's to do something sexual. I like the option are there and would like to see them expanded. It makes it possible for more people to play the game as they like.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
I spend a couple of hours playing some of those "games". If you are serious about those "games" having a better story line/plot than this game, I suggest you stop ranting, stick to playing them and let us have this game as we like it, instead of trying to turn it into just another boring vanilla game of which there are already plenty.

In other words. Please move on to other games, and let the developer continue his good work the way he and we like it.
The fact you're saying they're "boring" means you've not played a one of them. The characters actually have emotion behind the choices, you are cut off completely from trees/paths from choices. You're just inclined to play bad games and convince yourself that they're somehow good.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
The biggest flaw with your argument... this particular game is a sandbox, management, stat-grinder, NOT a VN. You are free to like or dislike of course. And this game is far too new/limited content right now for me to know how much I will or won't like it. But I appreciate a game that actually tries to be a game for once. I'm tired of the high percentage of "games" that are nothing more than books (I like books, but I want games too).
also you realize a sandbox is still a vn right? changing the "game" type doesnt change that its a VN with renders, and writing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like it's to be up to the player to decide how lewd MC should be. No one forces you to pick the options where MC propose the LI's to do something sexual. I like the option are there and would like to see them expanded. It makes it possible for more people to play the game as they like.
Ok, if the decision to not prostitute the LIs comes from the MC, then I don't see a problem. I guess then there will be one (or more) options to prostitute the LIs, whereas if the MC (ie the player) decides not to, it will be reflected as if he isn't even giving the LIs that option.

I'm not sure if my explanation is very clear...

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
The fact you're saying they're "boring" means you've not played a one of them. The characters actually have emotion behind the choices, you are cut off completely from trees/paths from choices. You're just inclined to play bad games and convince yourself that they're somehow good.
I guess you and I have a pretty different view on what makes a game good or bad. Why don't you go and play one of the games you like and let the developer continue his work on this game as he (and we) likes it to be. There is no reason to make this game like all the other games, just because you don't like it. People like different things, have different fantasies and different sexual preferences. Let's celebrate the differences instead of trying to make everything uniform.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Where The heart is. Leap of Faith. Light of my Life. Acting Lessons. Summers Gone. Our Red string club. Defending Lydia Collier. Melody. Intertwined. Lexi.
Where The heart is: Many interesting LIs, without a harem, I started it and abandoned it shortly. No interest in taking it back.

Leap of Faith: Interesting game, quite a few LIs, but only one that I liked. I guess I'll finish it one day, but I still prefer harem games.

Light of my Life: I haven't tried it. Is it a harem type or do you have to choose between the LIs?

Acting Lessons: I have it deleted, ignored and with a warning in giant letters that says: NEVER PLAY AGAIN

Summers gone: It's in ignored... I guess it has to do with the femdom tag and the lack of harem tag.

Our red string: I haven't tried it, but I see between the tags: multiple protagonist, BDSM, femdom and NTR. So that explains why I haven't even tried it.

Defending Lydia Collier: I haven't tried it.

Melody: I haven't tried it

Intertwined: I have it in ignored: several LIs that interest me and no harem.

Lexi: I see that it has the harem and abandoned tags.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Yorma86 I decided to start playing from scratch again, as it seems something has nuked Serena off my previous play. In the new play, I went to see Bella as the first thing, and soon after I hit a bug, which is sending me to the main menu when hitting the nevermind button. I guess it's the same bug that sends me to the spy scene from the Bella dialog in my previous play. I'm now looping between the nevermind button and continue button in the main menu.

I've save the progress and the bug can be reproduced when loading the save. Please let me know where to send it in case you want to investigate the bug.

Edit 21:45: It looks like it's when I pick suggest an activity the dialog with Bella goes off the rails.

Last edited:

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Where The heart is: Many interesting LIs, without a harem, I started it and abandoned it shortly. No interest in taking it back.

Leap of Faith: Interesting game, quite a few LIs, but only one that I liked. I guess I'll finish it one day, but I still prefer harem games.

Light of my Life: I haven't tried it. Is it a harem type or do you have to choose between the LIs?

Acting Lessons: I have it deleted, ignored and with a warning in giant letters that says: NEVER PLAY AGAIN

Summers gone: It's in ignored... I guess it has to do with the femdom tag and the lack of harem tag.

Our red string: I haven't tried it, but I see between the tags: multiple protagonist, BDSM, femdom and NTR. So that explains why I haven't even tried it.

Defending Lydia Collier: I haven't tried it.

Melody: I haven't tried it

Intertwined: I have it in ignored: several LIs that interest me and no harem.

Lexi: I see that it has the harem and abandoned tags.
Where the heart is has an interesting Harem concept where the "landlady"/Mom's best friend has a "son" fetish and she helps you get with her convincing her slowly to give in to her desires, the "daughters of landlady"/sisters one is a shy girl who you spend time with and help come out of her bubble and shell and experience life as it should be, the other is a tough "tomboy" who gives you shit and fights with you but its mainly due to her repressed sexual feelings towards you, and gets jealous at the idea of you being with someone other than her, obviously you can speak to both sisters and have them make the decision together if they want to share or not depends on the choices you made. Theres side characters ones a bit of a slut but from the context its an attempt to get her best friend to get jealous and confess her feelings for her, her friend is a college student who is really just around.

Leap of Faith is a bit of a tough nut but the story hinges on your decisions and ultimately if you screw around with all the other women and pay no mind to who you saved, they eventually do commit to the leap.

Light of my life the story revolves around a father dealing with the trauma of losing his wife after his own actions led to her death, dealing with some form of ptsd because of it, his eldest daughter blames herself solely because had she not been a rebellious teen and snapped at her that day she wouldnt have been where she was, and the younger daughter is learning of it but because of her age at the time didnt understand anything. They get jealous/angry if you start dating a coworker. theres a few LIs outside of the ones core to plot.

Summers Gone has a femdom tag, but it is honestly the lightest form of femdom, and its mostly with letting the woman lead etc. Still if its not up your alley w/e. But all in all its a solid LI story with some backstory.

Our Red string club I havent found any femdom in the game at all really. The NTR tag is dependent on your choices of whether you want to cuck your friend, or choose as the femprotag to go fuck around and not get with the maleprotag. also a scene as femprotag where you watch your roommate and bestfriend get dicked down by a dude. but that can be avoided by not peeking.

Defending Lydia collier, is a story of an investigator receiving a case after her husband was killed with no evidence to suspect anyone other than the wife you and your assistant have to put together the puzzle pieces of what really happened, your assistant can be an LI, Lydia is an LI, a handful of side characters are as well, but they other women are generally locked to "Harem" with a few exceptions.

Melody is a story about an out of work music teacher who gets an offer from a woman looking to teach her niece the guitar, and in taking the job you find out its for a talented singer who needs to evolve their portfolio and breech the music industry, with some choices on secret Harem or sole devotion to Melody as her boyfriend and manager, eventually leading to a pregnancy epilogue etc.

Intertwined does feature a harem esque feature where you do date and fuck a handful of women, albeit behind their backs. but all in all its a bit of a I made a mistake and now I've come back to right my wrongs and to make the people important to my MC know that I care etc.

Reactions: BlasKyau

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Ok, if the decision to not prostitute the LIs comes from the MC, then I don't see a problem. I guess then there will be one (or more) options to prostitute the LIs, whereas if the MC (ie the player) decides not to, it will be reflected as if he isn't even giving the LIs that option.

I'm not sure if my explanation is very clear...
For each girl you can set the sexual boundaries in the club. The options are no sexual activities at all or whatever they want. You find it under "hostess club" when you click on a girl.
That said. Nothing seems to change no matte what boundaries you set, so maybe it's for the future.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For each girl you can set the sexual boundaries in the club. The options are no sexual activities at all or whatever they want. You find it under "hostess club" when you click on a girl.
That said. Nothing seems to change no matte what boundaries you set, so maybe it's for the future.
For now I'm going to wait until the LIs' love routes are more developed

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Yorma86
Yorma86
There's a totally legit and not stupid reason for all of it which will make total sense and will make you feel foolish for ever doubting me, I'm sure. :Kappa:
Since its somewhat start of the game, and most of the girls stories didnt start yet. and also because some devs rewriting their games even much lately, i wanted suggest something(not just praising)

Exceptional start of the game, didnt see actual affecting in your choices on following content in the game since 2017 (in other its just text branches with same outcome, or getting some points where you will get or not a scene) (here im about excisting now sub/dom. even its a standart variation, there can always can be other pair)
I get that its standart VN-start into sandbox. so no questions here. like that.
Next, you get the college(mansion) with plenty of non ugly and non looking similar girls, again very, very great. perfect.
By now as i understand there is a adventures with pink haired college girl, nurse,(didnt progress with her), some small progress and 1 wardrobe scene with smallest girl, maybe with whom also didnt progress, cafe and white haired.
but with college girls there is a one. So.

As you meet them, there are a different personalities, mostly (for me easier to tell that according to koikatsu personas), mostly snobby girls, mb sadisctic, stubborn, dont remember returnee, herm is definitely kouhai or mb bookish or respect the rules, dont remember weirdos, we didnt talk to other too much but they are should be also quiet, timid, friendly etc., or we will know about it later, nevermind
BUT 80% of them are STUBBORN SNOBBY RICH girls. 100% of them rich.
and now.........
by the wave of a magic wand..........
they all agree to become a endgame of their personalities, become obeying. start work. dress erotic clothes. for unknown 30-50 old men.
........................................................................................................
:censored:what...???

I would understand if Hermione would agree by herself, because she have no brain and stick to the school rules, and this is her personality, but not the other's.

So, i suggest a solution.
Do the part of the story where you convincing them to become these slaves(to work in ladies house). its can be the main thing of the game, can be a 70%, with 30% for ladies house activities later after convincing. and other story later, idk.
Each girl will get her own story in the game. Also its a ocean of game prolonging and numbers of different stories of methods to achieve a girl.

//thats all.

Also a the same issue with pink haired college girl. As you gained her trust, AT FIRST magic rite, you get...............
o_Oall sexual options?
maybe implement at least simple progression with "we didnt get enough magic power from just touch, lets trymore next time" and open 7 tabs in turn.
with your start i sure you come up with much better version of rite progress.
And last, but its not a issue of the game. since its a EXCEPTIONAL game, with what i said at the start about choices affection, after impasse, i rolled back and clicked all other buttons, and since there wasnt much content because it in beginning of development, i lost some "choice" magic.
And pls add auto progress on main quests, at least when you open a ladies house.
and nice wardrobe little girl scene, mb it was too early, but good thoughts:rolleyes: but not when in next shop wardrobe you get nothinh:)cry:

best regards,
respect for new breath of choices, and no-family sandbox, the new style of harem

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
As I've written before, I like this game, and i agree with all of the praises you give it. It has a lot of potential and I really hope the developer will find the time to work on it again.

Yorma86
By now as i understand there is a adventures with pink haired college girl, nurse,(didnt progress with her), some small progress and 1 wardrobe scene with smallest girl, maybe with whom also didnt progress, cafe and white haired.
There is somewhat more than that, but this game is like hunting Easter egg's without any clues or hints to how many and where to find them, except they are somewhere on this 10.000 acres of land.

The Easter egg's I've uncovered so far are spy scenes with Hannah in locker room at dusk, Anna and Hermione in restroom during day time, 2 soft happy endings with Olivia in the massage salon in the club (occurs way to seldom), a couple of tit flashing scenes with various girls most in the cafe or in the club, sex with the clerk in the convenient store. The game will end, but just click continue in the main menu and it will continue. Pretty nice done IMHO.

The club area seems to me to be the focal point of the game, but seems to have been somewhat abandon, which is very sad, because it's what set's this game apart from 1000 other games. Finally a game which isn't afraid of a little coerced prostitution in a brothel setting. The spy scenes and sex scenes with Natalie you can find in 1000 other games too, often with better and more detailed sex scenes, but seldom with as good looking girls and graphics as here.

and now.........
they all agree to become a endgame of their personalities, become obeying. start work. dress erotic clothes. for unknown 30-50 old men.
........................................................................................................

I would understand if Hermione would agree by herself, because she have no brain and stick to the school rules, and this is her personality, but not the other's.

Do the part of the story where you convincing them to become these slaves(to work in ladies house). its can be the main thing of the game, can be a 70%, with 30% for ladies house activities later after convincing. and other story later, idk.
Each girl will get her own story in the game. Also its a ocean of game prolonging and numbers of different stories of methods to achieve a girl.
Convincing someone to become a slave is the main part of 1000 other games. If you are into that, go find one those games. As the name of the game indicate the main part of this game should be the club and their work here, but unfortunately it seems like the developer has gotten side tracked, which isn't unusual in games like this.

I can easily live with the girl's accepting a threat of being expelled from the academy as enough to convince them to spread their legs. They might be rich, but they all comes from homes where they are left to them self. Here they have a feeling of belonging. Whether you like it or not. This is actually the main reason why a prostitute stays with her pimp despite being forced to prostitute her self, or why a girl/woman keeps going back to a violent boyfriend/husband. It has nothing to do with being smart or not.

Also a the same issue with pink haired college girl. As you gained her trust, AT FIRST magic rite, you get...............
o_Oall sexual options?
maybe implement at least simple progression with "we didnt get enough magic power from just touch, lets trymore next time" and open 7 tabs in turn.
And last, but its not a issue of the game. since its a EXCEPTIONAL game, with what i said at the start about choices affection, after impasse, i rolled back and clicked all other buttons, and since there wasnt much content because it in beginning of development, i lost some "choice" magic.
Handjob, blowjob, masturbation etc. are dependent on your affection/corruption level. So if you have gotten Natalie at a high affection/corruption level before you start the spell path you will get access to all sexual act's at the same time. I really hate when you first have to do a handjob scene in order to unlock a blowjob scene etc. This way is MUCH better.
But I agree. The Natalie spell path is somewhat thin and can be much better with minor tweaks. The same goes for most other paths in this game and most other games too. So I really hope the developer will focus on enhancing what he already build instead of developing new paths.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend_shon

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
MasterGamer1234567890
i didnt use cheats on her, even rejected in first meetings, but has all options opened, idk how i had high points on aff/corr.
i know about easter eggs
with girls accepting to go to club. ok. isnt story to convince. so convincing and then a story.

so, i think its just resulting issues because game is on it's start, a lot a features at the start, further i think we'll see the whole better picture

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Yorma86
Yorma86

Since its somewhat start of the game, and most of the girls stories didnt start yet. and also because some devs rewriting their games even much lately, i wanted suggest something(not just praising)

Exceptional start of the game, didnt see actual affecting in your choices on following content in the game since 2017 (in other its just text branches with same outcome, or getting some points where you will get or not a scene) (here im about excisting now sub/dom. even its a standart variation, there can always can be other pair)
I get that its standart VN-start into sandbox. so no questions here. like that.
Next, you get the college(mansion) with plenty of non ugly and non looking similar girls, again very, very great. perfect.

As you meet them, there are a different personalities, mostly (for me easier to tell that according to koikatsu personas), mostly snobby girls, mb sadisctic, stubborn, dont remember returnee, herm is definitely kouhai or mb bookish or respect the rules, dont remember weirdos, we didnt talk to other too much but they are should be also quiet, timid, friendly etc., or we will know about it later, nevermind
and now.........

//thats all.

o_Oall sexual options?
And pls add auto progress on main quests, at least when you open a ladies house.
and nice wardrobe little girl scene, mb it was too early, but good thoughts:rolleyes: but not when in next shop wardrobe you get nothinh:)cry:

best regards,
respect for new breath of choices, and no-family sandbox, the new style of harem
I tend to agree with MasterGamer's comment. The gameplay is the club. The backstory could be expanded a little, cleaned-up, or completely deleted, but ultimately it is just fluff to get the game going. The point is, there is a club with girls working there whom the player manages. Said girls have agreed to work there, whether willingly or forced. The game begins and go from there.

Could a game be made about corrupting and convincing girls to work in such a club? Certainly. However, that is a very different game. If going that route, all the club mechanics, game play, and stats should be removed. The management and stat tracking are far too involved and complex as an after-thought/final-reward stage.

In my opinion the game already puts too much emphasis on non-club activities and non-club characters. Trying to make the game focused on both the school and the club fractures the game. They can both coexist, but it would be better if only one was the focus and the other fell to more like footnote status. On that note, if the gameplay of the school day were completely overhauled such that the mechanics worked similarly to the club, then equal footing for the school and club might work well.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It would be a BIG mistake to delete either the school part or the club part from this game. Part of why I like it so much is because they compliment each other very well. There just need to be a little more focus on getting the club part up to the same level as the school part. Below is a list of minor enhancements I would like to see in the club, and which IMHO would bring the club a lot closer to the school. They are all small changes and can be implemented independently and in small increments.

General:
  • Have the club open both at dusk and night time during weekdays, and all day during weekends. This would give 2 interaction slots at weekdays and 4 at weekends.
Lounge:
  • Graphics showing the girls sitting on the customers lap when asked.This is similar to when asked to flash their titties.
  • Customers pulling down the top of the girls dress and kissing their tits
  • Customers pushing aside the girls bottoms and fingering them
Bar:
  • Graphics showing cleavage when the girls say they do so during dialog
  • Topless, bottomless and naked serving
  • Blowjobs hidden under the table.
Strip club:
  • Full naked stripping with graphics showing various states of stripping
  • Girls taking the customers head between their naked tits.
  • Girls putting their ass in front of the customer and letting them finger and licking them
Massage salon:
  • Topless and naked massage
  • Naked body to body massage
  • The full range of happy endings.

Yomio

Nov 13, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.054-fix
Size 175 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is the image quality compressed?

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes