Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86 I decided to start playing from scratch again, as it seems something has nuked Serena off my previous play. In the new play, I went to see Bella as the first thing, and soon after I hit a bug, which is sending me to the main menu when hitting the nevermind button. I guess it's the same bug that sends me to the spy scene from the Bella dialog in my previous play. I'm now looping between the nevermind button and continue button in the main menu.

I've save the progress and the bug can be reproduced when loading the save. Please let me know where to send it in case you want to investigate the bug.

Edit 21:45: It looks like it's when I pick suggest an activity the dialog with Bella goes off the rails.
Sorry for the late reply, but ah, that's a super valuable tip you've given me in the hunt for the bug. I'll see if I can stop it happening now that I know what should trigger it.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Sorry for the late reply, but ah, that's a super valuable tip you've given me in the hunt for the bug. I'll see if I can stop it happening now that I know what should trigger it.
Glad I could help. Hope to see a game update with more club content under my Christmas tree. :)

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
how often is this game updated? I am trying to tell if I have seen everything or even to know how to find the scenes if I have not.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
how often is this game updated? I am trying to tell if I have seen everything or even to know how to find the scenes if I have not.
There's been a quite lengthy non-update period for now as early winter was super busy, but the next update should be ready for the Patreons this month. Well, at least the test version for Jennifer's questline's first part since it's rather large (and sadly, not as lewd as the rest of the game), but I'll try to work in some lewd content for the game while patrons get their hands dirty and provide feedback.

And after that, I'll work on adding some content for the club and school, so the next update after the Jennifer update should be considerable faster unless another war happens or something :HideThePain:

Reactions: NorthernGent

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
ok cool, that is good to hear. Im sure I miss stuff by playing goody two-shoes and always taking the girls sides in arguments but I also don't know who has content. My fav girl is Olivia but besides swimsuit shopping I don't think she has anything else.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
ok cool, that is good to hear. Im sure I miss stuff by playing goody two-shoes and always taking the girls sides in arguments but I also don't know who has content. My fav girl is Olivia but besides swimsuit shopping I don't think she has anything else.
Olivia also has the scene in the Massage Parlor if you haven't found that yet. She needs to be working there while you visit.
If you have done the Swimsuit shopping with her, I assume you've also seen the scene in the Gym locker room.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Olivia also has the scene in the Massage Parlor if you haven't found that yet. She needs to be working there while you visit.
If you have done the Swimsuit shopping with her, I assume you've also seen the scene in the Gym locker room.
yeah, locker room, then shopping/picture. I assume there is no other reason to be aggressive with the girls since its probably not written in yet right? like idk if "club slut" or anything like that opens scenes.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Yorma86 I got another idea for some lewd graphics for when the cop is with a girl. After he has been with one of the girls, the MC should talk to the girl or the cop and ask for details of what they did. It can the be a graphics displays of what they did or the MC could imagine it with graphics in thought bubbles. Maybe the player could get to choose how lewd an imagination MC should have, like if the girl or cop says he got a blowjob, with a mild imagination it could just be a soft blowjob controlled by the girl, a middle imagination the cop could push the girls head down on him and with a lewd imagination the cop could force a throat fuck with the girl gagging etc.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86 I got another idea for some lewd graphics for when the cop is with a girl. After he has been with one of the girls, the MC should talk to the girl or the cop and ask for details of what they did. It can the be a graphics displays of what they did or the MC could imagine it with graphics in thought bubbles. Maybe the player could get to choose how lewd an imagination MC should have, like if the girl or cop says he got a blowjob, with a mild imagination it could just be a soft blowjob controlled by the girl, a middle imagination the cop could push the girls head down on him and with a lewd imagination the cop could force a throat fuck with the girl gagging etc.
Yeah, this feature is already in the backlog of stuff I want to get done eventually. An option for the player to perhaps use a secret camera to see what's going on if they want to (I guess it could have story implications as well in form of blackmail etc if the player can watch their girls get banged, lol).

CirclePete

Mar 4, 2018
The event about extra lessons seems to be bugged.

Could possibly Update_Stat_For_Char(worst_scorer, 'score', 2) be a typo? Shouldn't it be 'school' instead of 'score'?

Reactions: Peiper

Sam091990

Oct 3, 2019
Sooo, i was talking to the secretary and saw the cheats. What are the 'passwords' for said cheats? A list would be nice.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
so I know its not done yet but I want to know who puts who where? are there certain girls that you would whore out and others you want to keep to yourself? I for one will not be sharing Olivia with anyone. Also.. if Hermine is so smart why is she in this school?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
so I know its not done yet but I want to know who puts who where? are there certain girls that you would whore out and others you want to keep to yourself? I for one will not be sharing Olivia with anyone. Also.. if Hermine is so smart why is she in this school?
You'll decide who you want to share with the customers, so don't worry. Olivia's maidenhood will be saved if you so wish.
And indeed, it might be part of Hermione's storyline why on earth is she in the loser academy if she's so smart :WeSmart:But that's a story for a later time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So far enjoying it. Just as a heads up, one of the "after lesson" questions is wrong: the BMI (body mass index) is derived from height and mass (or weight) alone, no other factors. They might come into play when deciding whether your BMI really is too high, but the number itself only is mass (in kg) divided by height (in m) squared.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Idk I would almost not share anyone. guess I have to learn more about them to know which ones I would put in which jobs. is there a list of all the scenes so far? If not I think that would be a nice thing to add, either to the actual game or the forum.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes