redle

Apr 12, 2017
I'm not prostituting any LIs, so I'm already going to lose all that content. But losing content that I don't want to see seems better to me than having to see it.
Agreed. If you don't want to see NTR (no debate about if it is or isn't NTR please... everyone understands what I mean here regardless of what label I should use) then missing out on all NTR is desired.

But I was more thinking along the lines of... okay, so there is this girl learning magic and there is a shopkeeper that sells magic. If, for whatever reason, I prefer not to pursue one of them does that also prevent the other's storyline from progressing? Or does the hostess club eventually allow a seance room which will never be unlocked because I did not include one specific person as a LI. Is the seance room then needed to advance LI-#1 from stage 3 to stage 4 of relationship and LI-#2 from stage 5->6, etc.

Whatever the example, if one can and does choose to not trigger certain events, do the effects spiral into much larger spheres of blocked content. Even though one can skip content, does that really make the game unprogressable?

The dev has said that there will be a love route for each LI (or so I understood) in the future. They're the only routes I'm interested in.

Otherwise, the chances of me including many LIs in the hostess club are really small. Possibly some of the LIs with femdom (although not prostituting them) will be the only ones working there.
I can understand not wanting to "put your girls on display." Although the club does seem to be the primary focus of the game. My expectation is that that's where the majority of interaction, renders, and content will be. Personally, I don't see the point of playing a game where there are basically 2 groups of people (those I'm interested in and those I am not) and then spending the majority of my gameplay interacting and viewing the not-interested group (i.e. working the club to earn money and expand the core game concept).

That said, I've seen any number of "school themed" and tagged games that seem to ignore classrooms and coeds completely and be all about chasing milfs. Nothing against milfs, they simply have no relationship with "school" as far as I'm concerned. Similarly, this game may go the route of making the club a minimal side attraction of gameplay, but first impression doesn't make me think it will.

Reactions: wiseold6996

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Agreed. If you don't want to see NTR (no debate about if it is or isn't NTR please... everyone understands what I mean here regardless of what label I should use) then missing out on all NTR is desired.

But I was more thinking along the lines of... okay, so there is this girl learning magic and there is a shopkeeper that sells magic. If, for whatever reason, I prefer not to pursue one of them does that also prevent the other's storyline from progressing? Or does the hostess club eventually allow a seance room which will never be unlocked because I did not include one specific person as a LI. Is the seance room then needed to advance LI-#1 from stage 3 to stage 4 of relationship and LI-#2 from stage 5->6, etc.

Whatever the example, if one can and does choose to not trigger certain events, do the effects spiral into much larger spheres of blocked content. Even though one can skip content, does that really make the game unprogressable?
For what was said in the first message of the thread, the prostitution part can be avoided (I assume that without negative consequences)

Otherwise I can send LIs to work on that site as long as all sexual content can be avoided

I can understand not wanting to "put your girls on display." Although the club does seem to be the primary focus of the game. My expectation is that that's where the majority of interaction, renders, and content will be. Personally, I don't see the point of playing a game where there are basically 2 groups of people (those I'm interested in and those I am not) and then spending the majority of my gameplay interacting and viewing the not-interested group (i.e. working the club to earn money and expand the core game concept).

That said, I've seen any number of "school themed" and tagged games that seem to ignore classrooms and coeds completely and be all about chasing milfs. Nothing against milfs, they simply have no relationship with "school" as far as I'm concerned. Similarly, this game may go the route of making the club a minimal side attraction of gameplay, but first impression doesn't make me think it will.
Actually, if I like the part of the game that I play, then I don't mind losing a lot of content (such as everything related to prostitution).

On the other hand, if that content can be avoided, then it may be important, but not essential.

In any case, I will start the game when the Love routes are more developed

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Weird bug Natalie no longer shows up around school after having had sex with her and researching all upgrades for school. She does show up for tutoring, club, and random after attend class question.

Nin382ja

Sep 10, 2021
There's no NTR currently, and it's basically up to you which girl you want to pimp out, or none of them. But yeah, if you feel put off by even light prostitution, better steer your ship away :unsure:

Is there NTR in the game already since been few updates? also as it says on the tag?

Yomio

Nov 13, 2022
The game is well done. This is a game with huge potential. Modeling and rendering are excellent. However, the UI and dialog boxes hope to be further optimized. It would be great if the quality and color could be improved. Looking forward to the next update can be more interesting and fun, thank you ;)

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Latest from dev's Patreon page:

"

Greetings!

Long time no see. Criminally long time even. I've been working on Jennifer's questline, but I wasn't really happy with the way it was shaping, so I've been mulling it over and I came up with a more interesting storyline/mechanic for her. At least for me personally. Also, Jennifer's old hair model was a bit...too fake, so I decided to give her a new haircut. She'll conveniently get it during her storyline, so I don't have to re-render all the past scenes as well for her. I think she looks cuter this way, and the hair works better in, uh, more lewd positions.

Now, the sad part is that work and family stuff has been taking more time of my life and energy than I would've wanted, so the development has been arguably slower than I'd like. I've decided to freeze all the Patreon payments until I release the next update. I can't yet say when it is, but rest assured that the project is not abandoned, merely progressing at a slow pace. Also, I'm super sorry for not replying to messages - Patreon hasn't been sending me any notifications about them and I always forget to check manually.

So yeah, don't worry about subbing/unsubbing. You guys won't be charged until I deliver something. It's my way of saying sorry for being slow."

N.B. For those of you who struggle with reading comprehension, I'm just copy/pasting the update as the dev's not been on here in a while. Please don't reply to me like I'm them!

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Well, you'll be able to watch, but sometimes if you're in another room for the night, the girls can do sexy stuff in other rooms without you seeing. It will then mostly count towards their corruption stats and sexual tendencies, so it doesn't really matter if you don't get to witness it. You'll have plenty of opportunities for that. Of course, if you've chosen to not share the girls sexually in the club, they'll never have sex with the clients, but perhaps you can have some fun with them in the club.
This content is already in game? Or not yet?
Any sharing content, atm?

Thanks !

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I really like this game as it's one of the few sex games with proper graphics, natural looking young girls without tattoos or silicone tits, old enough not to be kids and young enough to be insecure, and last but not least. No monsters, elf's, aliens or other fantasy figures. The story line is also realistic and easy to relate too. The "forced" prostitution is not worse than the girls can refuse if they really want. It's more domination/persuasion/coercion than forced. Just as I like it

But one thing annoys me A LOT. You need to repeat the same task 10-20 times before you get to the next step. That is an issue with almost all games with sex content, and means I often give up before I actually get to the sex part. I don't have patience to play for days before seeing some proper fucking. I prefer to play 10 games of 1 hour instead of 1 game of 10 hours, if it means I get to see 10 sex scenes a day instead of 1.

Right now I've been stuck for hours. At the club I can get the girls to flash their titties and sit on the customers lap (I wish there were a graphic display of that like when they flash their titties). For Natalie I've gotten so far that she have 2 spell books and MC can lick her, but I can't figure out how to get MC to have sex with her. I've played the licking her ritual 50 times, but nothing changes. I've gotten her to drop her top at the cafe, but still nothing changes. Her Affection is 83, Corruption is 48 , her Lust is 7 and her mood is 68. I think that should be plenty to get to have sex with her.

If I may suggest some improvements to the game, it would be to finish some of the paths before inventing new ones. Like the club. As far as I can see only the bar and hangout area is build. The girls levels doesn't go higher than novice despite the game is prepared for more levels. Most of my girls have club experience above 80 but are still novice. It would be nice if you could see the girls have sex with the customers. It would also be nice if we could pick the cloths for the girls.
For the cop who shows up to collect bribe it would be nice if he from time to time went for one of the girls instead of, or on top of his bribe. I know he does that when you don't have enough money to pay him, but it would be nice if he did it more often and if there were graphic scenes to show what happened. Maybe a hidden camera and maybe the captured content could be used to stop him or lower his bribe.
It would also be nice to get the girls club statistics up and running, and access to the hidden parameters like exhibitionism etc.
A game overview where you can see which level of affection etc. is required before a new scene is unlocked, like what it takes to have sex with Natalie. Maybe it could be quest like style with hints to how to complete the task/quests.
With spying on Hermione I've gotten to the final part where she let the MC see her panties. Should not be to hard to continue the line and let the MC fuck her in the toilet.

Some bugs I've run into (version 0.54 without fixes or fixes applied after the bugs showed up first time)
Olivia pops up in the library, but her dialog doesn't allow for you to give her gifts etc. Same issue with Anna when she pops up in the courtyard.
From time to time there is a mix up with some of the girls. First time I noticed it was when Samantha should have tutoring Saturday afternoon. When I clicked on her to start the tutoring, she were suddenly replaced by another girl. It's a random girl every time now.
For Bella the dialog seems to be broken too. I have to pick talk to her several times to get to talk to her, and sometimes I suddenly ends up in the toilet with a spy scene.
After I applied the 0.54 fixes, the cop collecting bribe disappeared (I'm not missing him), but the scenes with Cindy was fixed so it doesn't crash anymore.

Last edited:

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
I didn't read shit about this game. But literally being in it for 20 minutes. The premise is fucking beyond retarded. You're meaning to tell me a rich academy has their funds embezzled and they're not going to tell the police, their insurance, and or the benefactors of the academy? You have to suspend all function of your brain to convince yourself to believe this world. Ok so now that you've moved past that hurdle, the Dean, principal w/e ropes some dope in and coerces his signature to sign as co-owner in the event the academy goes tits up. And to remedy this they're going to fundraise by having a tit bar in which the academies "adult" students are sexualized pawns "off" school grounds? Jesus give me a shotgun and a bottle of whiskey cause this is dumb.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I didn't read shit about this game. But literally being in it for 20 minutes. The premise is fucking beyond retarded. You're meaning to tell me a rich academy has their funds embezzled and they're not going to tell the police, their insurance, and or the benefactors of the academy? You have to suspend all function of your brain to convince yourself to believe this world. Ok so now that you've moved past that hurdle, the Dean, principal w/e ropes some dope in and coerces his signature to sign as co-owner in the event the academy goes tits up. And to remedy this they're going to fundraise by having a tit bar in which the academies "adult" students are sexualized pawns "off" school grounds? Jesus give me a shotgun and a bottle of whiskey cause this is dumb.
Why are you so upset dude, i don't get it. Do you really seek for realism in an adult VN plot, and your problem is that this one doesn't have it??? Have you really played enough VNs so far, because i don't think you have. You sound like a newcomer so, if i'm correct, welcome in this wonderful fantastic realm. I mean it, please take no offense in my words.

Have you seen any VN including magic, supernatural, spaceships, timetravel, lewd schools, etc etc already? Do you find something unrealistic on those too? I can tell you that about the 95% of the adult VNs in our world is unrealistic/fantasy plot, and that is probably what the most of us prefer to accompany the adult content eatch one of us seeks. Do you usually find the movies you watch realistic as well? Well, maybe they never can be 100% realistic because its a creation/art from the authors mind, fantasy and view.

This VN is in general genre of BDSM and like hundreds others is a fantastic(fiction) scenario created by an author with his fantasy and inspiration. You may like it or not ofc, you may get aroused or disgusted, whatever, you are free. You may find it a bad game or even a bad plot, yes. But really, all your problem is that you find it unrealistic or abnormal, and you blame the author for that, like he stole your time and money tricking you? You may pass my friend, it's probably not for you, no big deal. There are 12894 Vns/games in here atm and raising every day. Good luck and have fun searching for the ones you like

Last edited:

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Why are you so upset dude, i don't get it. Do you really seek for realism in an adult VN plot, and your problem is that this one doesn't have it??? Have you really played enough VNs so far, because i don't think you have. You sound like a newcomer so, if i'm correct, welcome in this wonderful fantastic realm. I mean it, please take no offense in my words.

Have you seen any VN including magic, supernatural, spaceships, timetravel, lewd schools, etc etc already? Do you find something unrealistic on those too? I can tell you that about the 95% of the adult VNs in our world is unrealistic/fantasy plot, and that is probably what the most of us prefer to accompany the adult content eatch one of us seeks. Do you usually find the movies you watch realistic as well? Well, maybe they never can be 100% realistic because its a creation/art from the authors mind, fantasy and view.

This VN is in general genre of BDSM and like hundreds others is a fantastic(fiction) scenario created by an author with his fantasy and inspiration. You may like it or not ofc, you may get aroused or disgusted, whatever, you are free. You may find it a bad game or even a bad plot, yes. But really, all your problem is that you find it unrealistic or abnormal, and you blame the author for that, like he stole your time and money tricking you? You may pass my friend, it's probably not for you, no big deal. There are 12894 Vns/games in here atm and raising every day. Good luck and have fun searching for the ones you like
I've been around the block with VNs, and I can extend a certain level of disbelief in games with worlds that include, scifi, fantasy. Hell Seven Realms and Rebirth are some of my most appreciated VNs although i take high offence to Rebirth the MC just going along with being turned into a vampire without any anger or resentment. Theres a deeper level of disbelief you have to sustain to even push past this game. If we're to set a game within the bounds of reality you have to keep it within the bounds of reality. It's just bad writing and are objectively saying that the readers/characters are stupid to follow the plotline. Like collectively right, all of the women/characters they are all just Oh titty bar for school? Cool. Not one goes immediately to their parents and goes, hey they're fucking perverts over here cause they lost all the schools money? Its not theft of time or money. Its me giving it a realistic review saying the plot is dumb. I can suspend disbelief for lots of Scifi games, one being Above the Clouds, Do i know what the fuck the story was actually about? Fuck no! But did the writing and characters actually make up for a lack of driving plot. yes. Does this game? Nope. Theres no emotional or conscious thought behind the characters. They're cardboard characters following a bad plot. Shit you know what i'll even reference my recent play of Powers that Be. That game contains scifi and high fantasy bound within reality. Superpowers slowly introduced over time with references of events that are explained in detail, to then open into a deeper plot line of a shadowy group responsible for deaths, and kidnapping MC/Family. You can have scifi and fantasy in a VN but when its made expecting readers to not use their brain for a story that is set within REALITY to have all of the characters just be OK and go along with it, without question its just bad.

Last edited:

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I've been around the block with VNs, and I can extend a certain level of disbelief in games with worlds that include, scifi, fantasy. Hell Seven Realms and Rebirth are some of my most appreciated VNs although i take high offence to Rebirth the MC just going along with being turned into a vampire without any anger or resentment. Theres a deeper level of disbelief you have to sustain to even push past this game. If we're to set a game within the bounds of reality you have to keep it within the bounds of reality. It's just bad writing and are objectively saying that the readers/characters are stupid to follow the plotline. Like collectively right, all of the women/characters they are all just Oh titty bar for school? Cool. Not one goes immediately to their parents and goes, hey they're fucking perverts over here cause they lost all the schools money? Its not theft of time or money. Its me giving it a realistic review saying the plot is dumb. I can suspend disbelief for lots of Scifi games, one being Above the Clouds, Do i know what the fuck the story was actually about? Fuck no! But did the writing and characters actually make up for a lack of driving plot. yes. Does this game? Nope. Theres no emotional or conscious thought behind the characters. They're cardboard characters following a bad plot. Shit you know what i'll even reference my recent play of Powers that Be. That game contains scifi and high fantasy bound within reality. Superpowers slowly introduced over time with references of events that are explained in detail, to then open into a deeper plot line of a shadowy group responsible for deaths, and kidnapping MC/Family. You can have scifi and fantasy in a VN but when its made expecting readers to not use their brain for a story that is set within REALITY to have all of the characters just be OK and go along with it, without question its just bad.
I respect your opinion and arguments, even agree with some of them. Sorry if it sounded as admonishment to you. But, let's say, when we criticize the work/art of someone who is open and asking to receive it, kindly giving for free his creation to everyone, and trying to progress and get better through our criticism, is better to be kind and no rude, and mainly to separate in our feedback what we really don't like from what we don't think is well made regardless if we like it or not.

Just to add, i also believe this game is still incomplete to be correctly playable, narrow plotted and too much repeatable while lucking guiding, but i also see potential to grow and from the author some good skills and signs that he can rise up with work and time investment. He said "...This is a solo project and my first time coding with Ren'Py and Python, so be kind, but I'm also super excited to hear feedback and suggestions..." I want to respect and appreciate that, being kind and trying to help him, not discourage him. I truly find potential in him, some of his models and renders are amazing, and he has some unique, unconventional ideas.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
KKonaBROthere Yes the plot is thin like in any other adult games with sexual content. That is IMHO a minor issue and if it keeps you from playing this game it's your loss.
We are all just human and have different fantasies. Sci-Fi, vampires, monsters, paranormal, superpower and stuff like that is NOT my thing. Finally we have an adult game which doesn't fall into those traps. Seven Realms and Rebirth are games I dislike as much as you seems to dislike this one.

I hope the developer disregard your posts and continue his good work, because this game is by far the best adult game I've found in years.

Last edited:

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
KKonaBROthere Yes the plot is thin like in any other adult games with sexual content. That is IMHO a minor issue and if it keeps you from playing this game it's your loss.
We are all just human and have different fantasies. Sci-Fi, vampires, monsters, paranormal, superpower and stuff like that is NOT my thing. Finally we have an adult game which doesn't fall into those traps. Seven Realms and Rebirth are games I dislike as much as you seems to dislike this one.

I hope the developer disregard your posts and continue his good work, because this game is by far the best adult game I've found in years.
Thats fine, you can disagree, there are however plenty of adult VNs that can still write a story with a worthwhile plot and have character depth and development. It takes more than renders and sex scenes to sell a visual NOVEL. make no mistake that is the core of what makes a vn a vn; its writing and plot.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes