Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Idk I would almost not share anyone. guess I have to learn more about them to know which ones I would put in which jobs. is there a list of all the scenes so far? If not I think that would be a nice thing to add, either to the actual game or the forum.
No, there's no list for all the scenes. It would be nice, so it's on the backlog, but making content takes priority over walkthroughs for me, so it might take a while to see that. Unless as content keeps piling up keeping up with the scenes becomes a problem for me as well :unsure:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
does anyone know what is new in the new update?
Yes. It's Jennifer stuff and it's pretty non-lewd, so I wouldn't get too excited. All the lewd stuff is planned for the next one, and should take less time than this current one. It was...pretty heavy to design, write and code. But if you like some simple brain teasing (or Ace Attorney), you might still like it. I'm pretty happy with the first part of Jennifer's quest even though I didn't have enough time to polish the writing since I just wanted to finally get it out so I can work on some improvements and club stuff.

Also, a couple of bug fixes and the bed in your home can be clicked to sleep on. Revolutionary stuff, truly.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you guys will get the free release next week here and on Itch.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The new version is here as well, but the mods haven't created more mirrors yet, so I guess we're waiting :HideThePain:
How many content is there going to be related to the prostitution stuff? It's good that we can "disable" the prostitution but is that the only content that will include other males?
Because I checked the game and there are a lot of girls and, apparently you can either follow a corruption or a love route with them. Will the corruption route have content with other males? and if so, can that be avoided as well or is it forced on that route?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I made a few mirrors for Win/Linux since some don't like Google Drive (feel free to add to the OP if you want).

Club Detention [v0.058]

Win/Linux

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
How many content is there going to be related to the prostitution stuff? It's good that we can "disable" the prostitution but is that the only content that will include other males?
Because I checked the game and there are a lot of girls and, apparently you can either follow a corruption or a love route with them. Will the corruption route have content with other males? and if so, can that be avoided as well or is it forced on that route?
The storyline with the girls will probably mostly feature only you and the girls, except corruption routes could have other men starring in them if it suits the route. But I don't know, honestly I haven't planned in that much detail yet to give you an answer that's set in stone. But if there are more males, it should be pretty easy to avoid them if you want to. Especially if you go the love route, which probably won't have other males in them.
Of course, there will be male side characters, but they won't necessarily be in a sexual role, like Kyle Diller in the most recent update. And I'd like to offer the player the choice of what to do and who to share whenever possible. So, there will be other content besides just prostitution, but ofc it would be ideal if you'd like both lol.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The storyline with the girls will probably mostly feature only you and the girls, except corruption routes could have other men starring in them if it suits the route. But I don't know, honestly I haven't planned in that much detail yet to give you an answer that's set in stone. But if there are more males, it should be pretty easy to avoid them if you want to. Especially if you go the love route, which probably won't have other males in them.
Of course, there will be male side characters, but they won't necessarily be in a sexual role, like Kyle Diller in the most recent update. And I'd like to offer the player the choice of what to do and who to share whenever possible. So, there will be other content besides just prostitution, but ofc it would be ideal if you'd like both lol.
Fair enough, I like corruption routes but not if it includes other dudes so better just play the love route then.
Thanks for the info and good luck with the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Warscared

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Fair enough, I like corruption routes but not if it includes other dudes so better just play the love route then.
Thanks for the info and good luck with the game.
Well, other dudes will still be optional in the corruption routes as well. At least I was visioning something along the lines of a romance, public slut gf or private slut gf. Plans might change as I'll hit the realization how much work it is for one person :HideThePain:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClubDetention-0.058
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: seba0

AutismGOD69

Apr 10, 2022
Unironically a very good game, but really would appreciate some sort of documentation or walkthrough or something. I'm guessing the idea is to just go with your choices and see what you get, but if someone wants to see all the scenes/routes I'd imagine it gets very convoluted very quickly.

Reactions: ZZBible128

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Unironically a very good game, but really would appreciate some sort of documentation or walkthrough or something. I'm guessing the idea is to just go with your choices and see what you get, but if someone wants to see all the scenes/routes I'd imagine it gets very convoluted very quickly.
Yes, it might get quite convoluted (for me as well, lol). I guess a game designed on surprises and stumbling on random and unexpected stuff doesn't sit well with everyone.

I'll get to a walkthrough eventually, but it's not exactly a simple thing to write. I dabbled at making a gallery which would hint at least what you're missing, but turns out I suck at making a gallery and my folder structure and naming conventions suck. The gallery will have to wait a bit since I'll have to reorganize my project to not go crazy trying to manually add each image to it and handle its unlocking.

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
or some sort of Scene Replay

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have not played this game but just reading the OP and some of the earlier posts, it kinda give the impression of Pale Carnations ( which I also have not played:LOL:, it is on the to-play list for almost a year now:p ) or Wicked Rouge REFINE ( without the combat and RPGM ), both are brothel management VN games.

Renders looks nice, bookmarking it for now. I hope the game mechanic is simple.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Yorma86. Cheers.

Reactions: rKnight and Yorma86

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What a fuck is with that court case, whatever evidence i present and i think i gathered them all it's all in the loop dialogue and i supposed to find contradiction in cop's statement from the files, any of those evidence i gathered are not good enough to present, is it a bug or i'm just dumb? Wish there was a way to just skip this, it's boring and waste of time... Looking in img folder it seems there is at least one more person and few evidence which i couldn't find npr an option to interact with, unless those are for other day in court it might be bugged.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2022
Dunno man. Checked it for the harem but got confused with the 'losing ton of content' phrase of the description. But its Brothel management once again kek. Don't believe this is counts as a game version, more of a proof of concept since nothing really maters but also you know shit where the game leads to by reading Devs. planning concept or the lack of it.

I'm not even sure if I got all the content in the game to tell if its good or not. Perso I would say Sandbox is good. Models also look good and thats it. Perso I tried to keep the girls to myself and the only two girls you couldn't keep safe where from the life cuck show by the blonde rich guy -> Happens if you go with them but happens anyway. Suck since both models looks great.
(Would be a great plot for later as this rich fuckboi realised the Loser Teacher became chad and fucks these two girls infront of him lol.)
I dont see here Harem or romance in a brothel management game. The base concept is you whore the girls out for money because plot demands it ( sole fetish). People dont want it so you have the option not to do so. So you either give them jobs like barmaids and what not and focus on romancing them. Thats nice and all but sounds like a afterthought only to avoid the basic fetish the game provides.

What I liked however is that the game give you tons of roleplay and I mean a ton and thats in a good way. You can be your typical loser beta cuck, your typical mega giga chad dom or something in between and this for every different girl. Im pretty sure the longer the game goes the more limited you get but its still good. You also have some backstory which sadly didnt expanded on but I also see why not since it would take to much time to creating them. Yandere student loving the Teacher is pretty dope kek.

But yeah, if you looking for Harem or romance I would say dip since this is clearly focused on getting his dick of by watching them bang their clients mixed with femdom stuff. But if like the poster above said you liked Pale Carnations or Wicked Rouge then this might be the game if it continues with the updates.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes