deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is there a way for me to set the questflag for serena to met somehow? because i progressed past the point where i should meet her and thus cant meet her anymore

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
there is options with cindy (specifically things about drugging your food for your date, I think one is pheromones and the other one is lust drops) that cause errors/crashes

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
so which girl has more than the standard content?
Natalie has the most. You will need to up her affection a bit before it gets rolling, so buy her flowers or butter her up in the club/school.

And as for the rest of you, I'll try to see if I can get the Serena bug fixed today, and to retroactively rewind the story quest if it has surpassed her bit.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Damn I got the glitch too. I think I progress natlie's quest too far before anything else.
is there a way for me to set the questflag for serena to met somehow? because i progressed past the point where i should meet her and thus cant meet her anymore
I just uploaded a new version of the game which should fix the issue. It should work with your existing saves, but it will rewind the storyline back until the part with Serena. It also fixes some crashes related to Cindy's cafe date interruptions.

I'm just waiting for the mods to generate some alternative download links, but hopefully this will fix most of the major issues.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I just uploaded a new version of the game which should fix the issue. It should work with your existing saves, but it will rewind the storyline back until the part with Serena.
If you are past adding Serena and have her, will it rewind you anyway?

Fixing the Cindy bugs would be nice; but why should I play the new version if I have added Serena?

Oboe.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
If you are past adding Serena and have her, will it rewind you anyway?

Fixing the Cindy bugs would be nice; but why should I play the new version if I have added Serena?

Oboe.
If you have Serena, it won't rewind your story. It only rewinds the story for you if you haven't unlocked the researching stage yet.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
If you have Serena, it won't rewind your story. It only rewinds the story for you if you haven't unlocked the researching stage yet.
works fine for me, met serena now :)
btw... are all girls confined to "novice" workers, or can some advance to more skillfull in certain areas?

after meeting natalie in the greenhouse the journal keeps saying she wants to meet there. (but she never shows up a second time)
when performing the "Ritual" thats now unlocks (Fuck her) i get a script error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oboe

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Will this game get animations at some point?
Uhh, I'd love to, but at this point it looks pretty grim in that department considering this is a solo project done on the side.

Google Drive wont let me download... anyone got any other links? appreciate it
I uploaded it to Mega while we wait for more links to be generated. Also, you can download it from itch.io.

Reactions: Webs

Mericanacana

Jun 25, 2017
works fine for me, met serena now :)
btw... are all girls confined to "novice" workers, or can some advance to more skillfull in certain areas?

after meeting natalie in the greenhouse the journal keeps saying she wants to meet there. (but she never shows up a second time)
when performing the "Ritual" thats now unlocks (Fuck her) i get a script error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same issue.
Also I can't meet her at the Greenhouse.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to find Olivia on weekends? According to journal i should caught her off guard on weekend or something but she is not present anywhere on weekend. Also it's kinda missed opportunity that some scenes are one time thing, for example if i miss to get hj from Olivia in massage room there is not another chance to try again because next time there is only option to check on her and choose clients, there should be an option to try her massage again and convince her for hj and other scenes that should be repeatable.

Reactions: reeroll

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Just one question, the research projects unlock gradually with the story or is this a bug?

1664568889772.png

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes