Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
For some reason i always get error messages whenever i invite someone to get coffee with me and Cindy intervenes. It happens whenever the scene switches back from Cindys scenes to the date. Tried it with Natalie and Serena as a date when i choose Cindys "Pheromone special" or "Sausage massage".
Also i started a new game, so it shouldnt be a bad save file from last version.
Hoh, humm, interesting. I'll take a look and see if I can catch the bug myself. If not, could you send me a save file where it's happening?

:unsure: How can i build/unlock the greenhouse?
If you've met Serena, you should advance her questline. If not, go to the Bar during week dusk/night to meet her. Once she joins the staff, she'll research new stuff for you.

It's a shame, the idea of this is excellent and the renders are nice and all... but either the pink haired one is the only schoolgirl with content (and the quest tracker telling you to get to know the other characters is misleading)... or it's the classic sandbox pointless grindy terribleness as I've been through weeks ingame and not advanced much of anything... might be the sort of thing that's only worth time once someone makes a cheatmod for it... but as I've seen buildings mentioned I've not encountered and stuff I presume I've not seen everything, though there's not really anything of interest going on in the hostess place anyway so more rooms I guess wouldn't make any change.
The pink haired one is the only one student with any meaningful content right now :( The development's a single man show, so it's a slow progress. But up next is Jennifer.

This is an exceptional start and I will absolutely chip in to the Patreon if the updates are regular. I've been hankering for corruption based games, there aren't enough of them anymore.
Aww yis, thank you! Just glad to hear the game and the themes are resonating with people.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
I started a new game and haven't had Serena be at the bar is there a particular day she is there?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I started a new game and haven't had Serena be at the bar is there a particular day she is there?
You need to progress the main story a bit further first. Have you visited Amanda's room during mon-fri at dusk? And check your character in the Journal, it should give you at least some pointers on what to do next.

Why can't we use UnRen on this game? :((
I have no idea what that is.

fdpdelamode

Mar 21, 2022
Never mind, it works now. I just didn't update the script to the latest version. It's for unpacking RenPy archive files when people can't be arsed to grind anymore... I've played an older version of your game already and don't really see what's new, so I'm just gonna find the real "content" myself ;P

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
When I take someone to get a coffee and I go back with Cindy, everything after 'fill the buns' (the 3rd option onwards) gives me a script error, ignoring it then plays the scene as if nothing happened.

After unlocking everything and doing the quests I can, a couple girls have disappeared from my game. They can still work at the club and I can help with extra school work, but their regular locations are now empty

Speaking to the head lady (forget her name sorry) and the book store owner, sometimes exhausting the dialogue can end up showing you the dialogue of the last girl you spoke to as if she was there.

Loving the game though, if you need I can send the save file on patreon

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Natalie says to meet her after nightfall in the greenhouse but she herself doesn't appear there? Is this a bug or will the story continue in next update?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The pink haired one is the only one student with any meaningful content right now :( The development's a single man show, so it's a slow progress. But up next is Jennifer.
That's totally fine, but in the character journal it needs to say that there's nothing, rather than that you've gotta get to know them or something - as that implies you need to spend time talking to them or gifting them flowers to try to raise affection or something.

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
You need to progress the main story a bit further first. Have you visited Amanda's room during mon-fri at dusk? And check your character in the Journal, it should give you at least some pointers on what to do next.

The character menu just says "I should enjoy my time as the headmaster!" I have visited Amanda but I checked the day list and it says I am on day 119 so I think an event or something didn't trigger or I am missing something obvious

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
besides either needing a walkthrough or having the tips in your journal actual update to give hints what to do (or if there is no further content) there are some bugs.. like someone mentioned earlier..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

suggestions: you can modify the girls stats like; exhibitionism, cum eating, conversation... but those stats are never shown in full,.. so you never know if trainig a girl even does anything... for example i have Jennifer at 97 Hostess... and she gets +3 every night.... but cant hit 100 because it seems to be locked but the player doesnt know this

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm, honestly I think you might want to check other games. There will be love routes for all characters, but currently only Natalie has some proper work done on her route. There's also a corruption route for the girls, but even girlfriends can be put to work in the hostess club, and even the corrupt girls can be dated as girlfriends (it's a judgement free zone). Still, the focus is probably too divided between the corruption and love for your tastes.
I guess for now I'll wait until the love routes are more developed.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
The character menu just says "I should enjoy my time as the headmaster!" I have visited Amanda but I checked the day list and it says I am on day 119 so I think an event or something didn't trigger or I am missing something obvious
Ah, then you've met Serena. She's at the bar from Monday to Friday, from dusk to night.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I haven't found a lot of femdom here yet, but I think I am doing a poor job of unlocking it. Is it possible to: be a pervert, encourage the girls, be a good teacher and yet still submissive? I wonder if my good teacher points are holding my back from doing perverted things/choosing the submissive options.

Also on that note, any plans for spankings? It feels like a game where spankings would be relevant, and one of my favorite itches that hasn't been scratched in awhile is someone in a position of power getting spanked by those employeed/beneath him at least in the job heirarchy. It'd be a massive bonus if the girls themselves do it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
suggestions: you can modify the girls stats like; exhibitionism, cum eating, conversation... but those stats are never shown in full,.. so you never know if trainig a girl even does anything... for example i have Jennifer at 97 Hostess... and she gets +3 every night.... but cant hit 100 because it seems to be locked but the player doesnt know this
I'm more in favor of knowing exactly the statistics. Keeping them secret isn't for me (but since the game is developed in Ren'py there are different ways to know them even if they are hidden)

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
I'm more in favor of knowing exactly the statistics. Keeping them secret isn't for me (but since the game is developed in Ren'py there are different ways to know them even if they are hidden)
thts what i meant,... maybe i worded it badly, but they arent shown and i want to see them :)

Reactions: BlasKyau

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
When I take someone to get a coffee and I go back with Cindy, everything after 'fill the buns' (the 3rd option onwards) gives me a script error, ignoring it then plays the scene as if nothing happened.

After unlocking everything and doing the quests I can, a couple girls have disappeared from my game. They can still work at the club and I can help with extra school work, but their regular locations are now empty

Speaking to the head lady (forget her name sorry) and the book store owner, sometimes exhausting the dialogue can end up showing you the dialogue of the last girl you spoke to as if she was there.

Loving the game though, if you need I can send the save file on patreon
Sure, the save would be helpful tracking down weird behaviour like that. Which girls are missing in action btw?
And some other people have also reported bugs with Cindy, so I'll take a look at that.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
Ah, then you've met Serena. She's at the bar from Monday to Friday, from dusk to night.
i have the sameproblem "i should enjoy my time as headmaster" but regardless which day of the week i check amandas office.. nothing happens
and the only person standing in the bar is Jakob saying (i dont have more content)

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
i have the sameproblem "i should enjoy my time as headmaster" but regardless which day of the week i check amandas office.. nothing happens
and the only person standing in the bar is Jakob saying (i dont have more content)
So, do you have Serena in your staff? Also, what does the Serena's Hint say in the Journal? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes