Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey Yorma86 maybe patreon would be a better place for this but I have a problem (actually I have several little technical problems to report, but only this one is really preventing me from playing): I paid to "research" the dance room before I built the bar, so afterwards for several days (I believe, maybe it was one day lol) I had both the bar and the dance room available to build in the options. But no matter what I do there's one particular night that makes the dance room option disappear. So now, the research for the dance room is still marked as done, but I can't build it anyway as it doesn't appear in the build options. I have no way to make the research again to make it reappear, it seems gone forever... I hope my playthrough can be fixed.
Hmm, try pressing Shift + R to see if that might fix it. If not, send me your save file and I'll take a look :unsure:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Hmm, try pressing Shift + R to see if that might fix it. If not, send me your save file and I'll take a look :unsure:
It's weird it didn't seem to work the first time I tried, so I uploaded my save file but tried again before sending the link, and that time it worked lol. Maybe I did something wrong the first time. Thank you anyway, it's ok now.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
It's weird it didn't seem to work the first time I tried, so I uploaded my save file but tried again before sending the link, and that time it worked lol. Maybe I did something wrong the first time. Thank you anyway, it's ok now.
its control + r

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Samantha must have corruption of 15 or higher, and she should be free to do lewd stuff in the club. Also, you need to beat the drinking game if you wish to be the one who kisses her :BootyTime:
This reminded me.. the second part to that, the "private dance" she promises us hasn't been added yet, correct? Cheers

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Samantha must have corruption of 15 or higher, and she should be free to do lewd stuff in the club. Also, you need to beat the drinking game if you wish to be the one who kisses her :BootyTime:
But when I try to speak to Samantha nothing happens I'm back to the previous dialogue box. I thought it was because she didn't have content yet, but now that I think about it you generally put some dialogues to explain there's no content when its the case. Hmm I wonder what I can do with her now.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
This reminded me.. the second part to that, the "private dance" she promises us hasn't been added yet, correct? Cheers
No, it hasn't been added yet. Maaaybe in the 0.066 update.

But when I try to speak to Samantha nothing happens I'm back to the previous dialogue box. I thought it was because she didn't have content yet, but now that I think about it you generally put some dialogues to explain there's no content when its the case. Hmm I wonder what I can do with her now.
Nah, I don't think she really has anything to say in the current version.

DaZeXz

Jun 12, 2020
Hmm, alright. Which version are you using? So I'll know which version to hotfix :unsure:
I'm currently using 0.064 hotfix 3 but i got the error with hotfix 2 also, i don't know if it was the same error but it gave an error when clicking "town".

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes