neposeda

Apr 25, 2018
Funny bug after the last bugfix, it doesn't interfere with the game, it's just amusing.
I have the same bug before bugfix #3.
Something (questline error I suppose - saw smth in logfile about Hermione and Hannah) triggered once more Lilith coming...

There is a crash during Natalie fucking:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie_rituals.rpy", line 1804, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'
And same error at line 1815.

Corruption route, from first fuck.
I accept demon propose btw.

I also can't talk to Serena about lewd research. There only phrase about hostess improvement and… silence.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I have the same bug before bugfix #3.
Something (questline error I suppose - saw smth in logfile about Hermione and Hannah) triggered once more Lilith coming...

There is a crash during Natalie fucking:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie_rituals.rpy", line 1804, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'
And same error at line 1815.

Corruption route, from first fuck.
I accept demon propose btw.

I also can't talk to Serena about lewd research. There only phrase about hostess improvement and… silence.
I'll release a fix for Natalie in the next update, if it wasn't already in hotfix 3.

Serena won't yet help with the lewd research. Now that Lilith is the game, I'll be adding lewd stuff to it in the future though.

Reactions: Enot1964

vivarasa

Aug 4, 2020
When I first downloaded and started the story, I passed by without knowing what I was consented to.
I don't know because I didn't get a message again, what was the message you were getting consent for?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
When I first downloaded and started the story, I passed by without knowing what I was consented to.
I don't know because I didn't get a message again, what was the message you were getting consent for?
Most likely it was the analytics consent. You can turn it off in the options/settings. Though the analytics don't really work anymore after Google discontinued their older analytics services...so, I won't know what you're doing whether it's on or not :HideThePain: but if you're worried I might be able to track you, you can rest easy, afaik one can't single out any users from Google Analytics. It just doesn't work like that.

Reactions: vivarasa

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Lilith intro as student and following night scene was played two times in a row for some reason i don't know why but i think it's bug i guess first time didn't count for some reason ! i don't know if it causes more problem or it's fine , after second time Amanda introduced Lilith and again night scene after game went back to normal

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Lilith intro as student and following night scene was played two times in a row for some reason i don't know why but i think it's bug i guess first time didn't count for some reason ! i don't know if it causes more problem or it's fine , after second time Amanda introduced Lilith and again night scene after game went back to normal
Hmm, thanks for reporting. I'll see if I can replicate this or figure out why this is happening. Should be something I can prevent in the future.

Reactions: Light86

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Hmm, thanks for reporting. I'll see if I can replicate this or figure out why this is happening. Should be something I can prevent in the future.
thanks
here the save if you wanna see it for yourself one is before it happen and second one is in middle of it :

Reactions: Yorma86

hypnofanxx

Oct 27, 2019
Hey so I noticed this in someone else's screenshot... but there is a girl on there I haven't found yet. Based on the context of the conversation I'm thinking she has something to do with the demon since it was said she doesn't 'feel things' like the other girls. What needs to happen for her to show up?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey so I noticed this in someone else's screenshot... but there is a girl on there I haven't found yet. Based on the context of the conversation I'm thinking she has something to do with the demon since it was said she doesn't 'feel things' like the other girls. What needs to happen for her to show up?
For now, you need to play through Jennifer's, Hermione's and Hannah's storylines until a cabin event triggers for them.

Reactions: hypnofanxx

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Hmm, that's a good point. I'll adjust it so that only the ones who can freely do sexy stuff in club can be assigned those labels. For non-sexy hostesses there could be other labels.
1. It would be nice to show additional statistics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What does the "phisique" indicator affect in the game?

2. Book store. 4 books in the "Self help" section. What do they affect in the game? (And how to use them?)

3. I asked earlier (Just wanted to clarify):
https://f95zone.to/threads/club-detention-v0-064-hotfix-3-yorma86.120015/post-11704577
For now, you need to play through Jennifer's, Hermione's and Hannah's storylines until a cabin event triggers for them.
1. Is it possible not to go through Hermione's storyline? or
(Since I like Natalie, I want to help Natalie more. Or at least not interfere with it)

2. Gift for Natalie (what book to give) : Does it only affect the ritual scenes or will affect other events in the game too?

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
1. It would be nice to show additional statistics:
What does the "phisique" indicator affect in the game?

2. Book store. 4 books in the "Self help" section. What do they affect in the game? (And how to use them?)

3. I asked earlier (Just wanted to clarify):
https://f95zone.to/threads/club-detention-v0-064-hotfix-3-yorma86.120015/post-11704577
1. Those statistics will be visible in the next update.
2. You can't use them yet, sorry... I added them to the game as something I'd be implementing "soon". That's been a while ago, so it's like Valve soon.
3. Ah, probably hasn't been fixed yet. I'll put it on my list for the next update.

1. Is it possible not to go through Hermione's storyline? or
(Since I like Natalie, I want to help Natalie more. Or at least not interfere with it)

2. Gift for Natalie (what book to give) : Does it only affect the ritual scenes or will affect other events in the game too?
1. At the moment, if you want to proceed with the main storyline, you have to go through Hermione's stuff, sorry. Once more girls will have their storylines added, you can choose to ignore some if you wish.
2. It affects the ritual scenes and will affect some future stuff - control in carnum will basically unlock some lewder corruption options that Natalie can do with you or other people. The love book on the other hand will make it so that she'll be all yours during the rituals.

NovanBjg

Oct 26, 2023
Is this an adult game or a detective game? LOL
If you make a game, don't be a detective like this, make life already difficult and make it even more difficult ! Iam stuck in here !!!

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Is this an adult game or a detective game? LOL
If you make a game, don't be a detective like this, make life already difficult and make it even more difficult ! Iam stuck in here !!!
In addition to just skip the trial, as pointed out in the comment above, the game archive includes a text file with a detailed walkthrough of the entire investigation.

Tacticalvtr

Oct 24, 2023
Hey Yorma I cant seem to get past the story line for Hermione, she is in the hallway and i try to tal to her but it says i dont know what to say in orange letters and i cant prgress to the cabin??? i also cant start the Hannah storyline or is that the insta stuff. thaNKS foir an awesome game keep it coming mate!!!!!

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Quite a promising announcement. I'll be looking forward to the public release (as far as I can tell, it will be at the very end of November). It's sad that Patreon (and similar services) is blocked in my country (I can only see updates via VPN), otherwise I would definitely support the developer, the game more than deserves it.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Quite a promising announcement. I'll be looking forward to the public release (as far as I can tell, it will be at the very end of November). It's sad that Patreon (and similar services) is blocked in my country (I can only see updates via VPN), otherwise I would definitely support the developer, the game more than deserves it.

I don't want to push people into donating, but there's Subscribestar, which will receive the same updates and content as Patreon :coffee: It just seems fairly unpopular, but I set it up by a request from someone else who also couldn't use Patreon for one reason or another.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.064 HF3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 263 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes