J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Not really any femdom in this update. There will be some in the next one though, so look forward to that. And worry not, I'm also a man of femdom culture, so I'll be squeezing more of it in whenever I find a fitting spot for it.
Von Domme is perfect for this.
The stunning Von Domme looks perfect and natural in the role of a Dominatrix.
I hope that in this role, can meet with her often.
I like the dominant Von Domme!:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spikeyprawn

May 2, 2022
Tried to unpack hotfix 3 and antivirus deletes the .exe saying threat! Never had this before not from any game here! is it something to do with the way the new exe is generated? or.......

Spikeyprawn

May 2, 2022
The love scenes are supposed to be different for the two books. Why the book you gave her changed, that's...odd :HideThePain: And yeah, I'm investigating Natalie's ritual since people are having so many problems with it.
To clarify I know the 2 books are meant to have different scenes but Im saying that the second book has different scenes (depending on the save that I use) if I use my old save that I think has problems Natilie triggers the new event etc (clean her up as a sub) and you get different menus one with 4 options. but my NEW save which should trigger the new cleanup event etc has different scenes the second book also has a different name and there is no scene with the 4 options to do things to Natilie

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Tried to unpack hotfix 3 and antivirus deletes the .exe saying threat! Never had this before not from any game here! is it something to do with the way the new exe is generated? or.......
Where did you download it from? :unsure: Try downloading from Itchio and see if antivirus still reports it - I can't personally vouch for F95 links (at least besides the Google Drive one) as I haven't created the mirrors.

If it's still reporting, I might have to do a sweep on my pc, lol.

Spikeyprawn

May 2, 2022
Where did you download it from? :unsure: Try downloading from Itchio and see if antivirus still reports it - I can't personally vouch for F95 links (at least besides the Google Drive one) as I haven't created the mirrors.

If it's still reporting, I might have to do a sweep on my pc, lol.
Just got the same result from Itch.io

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClubDetention-0.064Hotfix3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Excedon312

May 22, 2023
I have played with the current version of 0.064 hotfix3 with a saved game file with cheats from 0.063, with a game from 0.064 hotfix3 with cheats and with a normal 0.064 hotfix 3 game without cheats. On all three occasions the system does not allow me to build the dance room because the option does not appear.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I have played with the current version of 0.064 hotfix3 with a saved game file with cheats from 0.063, with a game from 0.064 hotfix3 with cheats and with a normal 0.064 hotfix 3 game without cheats. On all three occasions the system does not allow me to build the dance room because the option does not appear.
Interesting. Could you send me your save file and I'll see if I can track down the root cause?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Just got the same result from Itch.io
Hmm, well, I have no clue what's the reason. I'll do a security check on my PC, but seems like RenPy false flags is something that's happened before:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
On all three occasions the system does not allow me to build the dance room because the option does not appear.
Confirm. With massage parlor there's no such problem, only with dance scene.
P.S. Do you need persistent file? I am ready to to send it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorma86

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hmm, well, I have no clue what's the reason. I'll do a security check on my PC, but seems like RenPy false flags is something that's happened before:
My Kaspersky Premium did not detect anything (No Malware found). This mornind unpack the game (as experiment) on my wife's notebook, she uses Bitdefender Total Security - no problems detected. Archive from Itch.io. Our OS - Windows 10 LTSC.

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I keep getting rollback errors when I try to visit downtown?
I can't say what's happening without a save file or an error dump :unsure: but yeah, I'm suspecting RenPy's rollback is causing quite a few broken things for players. For some reason it's not undoing everything that's been done, at least not every time. I've added some functions to check if some quests, routines and club stuff is broken and it's run every in-game morning, so see if sleeping helps.
Nah, this should be fine, thanks!

My Kaspersky Premium did not detect anything (No Malware found). This mornind unpack the game (as experiment) on my wife's notebook, she uses Bitdefender Total Security - no problems detected. Archive from Itch.io. Our OS - Windows 10 LTSC.
I guess Norton's just got a thing against RenPy then, heh.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I'm not sure why completing the research didn't unlock it, or if something's gone and locked the room after that...but I did implement a fix that should handle checking the default and researched rooms so they won't get locked accidentally.
Anyways, here's a save where the room should be unlocked for you. For the rest, I'll have to consider whether to hotfix this or release the bugfix with the next version.

Reactions: Enot1964

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Not sure why Norton has a problem with this file! I've unpacked other Ren'py stuff since then without problem, Guess I'll have to wait for the next release and see if that ones ok for me.
Do you mean unzipped or did you unpack the renpy archives? Neither should have any virus issues, but might give a clue to where to look.

Spikeyprawn

May 2, 2022
just downloaded the zip/rar file then use winrar etc to unzip it, its at that point while unzipping norton steps in and deletes the .exe file with an alert

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes