Apr 28, 2020
I have no idea what broke, but I put some safe guards in the code in case this will happen again. But here's your save file, you should be able to progress Hermione's story now.

Edit: Scratch that, I just noticed it's not completely fixed. The story progresses, but some routines are not activated.
Edit 2: Okay, now it should work just fine.
Yes, now Hermione's quest starts, thanks.
But a question about Natalie, what is her latest content, where does it end? It’s just that the advice says that you need to perform the ritual again at night, I performed the ritual many times, the last choice for the ritual was to fuck her, but the advice does not write that further content is in development.
And by the way, with Serena, he also writes in the journal that he needs to see her after the morning class, but apparently this has already happened, is there any content with her after research becomes available?

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yes, now Hermione's quest starts, thanks.
But a question about Natalie, what is her latest content, where does it end? It’s just that the advice says that you need to perform the ritual again at night, I performed the ritual many times, the last choice for the ritual was to fuck her, but the advice does not write that further content is in development.
And by the way, with Serena, he also writes in the journal that he needs to see her after the morning class, but apparently this has already happened, is there any content with her after research becomes available?
The last ritual should be just straight up sex. I should probably make it more explicit what's expected. If the storyline does not progress, then there's yet another bug, but I think I managed to progress it using your save when I tested it quickly. Also, that's the end of her content until the next update, where she'll get a brief continuation.
With Serena, currently it ends when research is unlocked. I'll add some safe guards and a backup fix in case someone ends up in a similar situation as you have. It'll be in the next release though, probably, unless a bunch of critical stuff is still broken and I need a third hotfix. I hope not though, lol.

mine too! :) and that sounds really good, btw are there any plans that some (or one) of the girls are taking more control of the MCs life and maybe even gain some authority over him? (with the students I could imagine some kind of blackmail scenario can work for sub players while the player would be able to turn the tables in the MC dom path)
Hmm, taking control of his life might be a bit difficult, since it's a sandbox and all about player freedom. Maybe a chastity system would be cool and possible in the future though. But it's not going to happen any time soon yet, sorry.

Reactions: bulifun

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
After i played like 5hrs, i must say this game is great.

But have some problems:

This game has over 3 types mode, so we have brothel/free characters story/ some detective game?/. All of them are great, the dev handle them well. But i will say it cannot last long. Because when you keep adding things and ideas in the game, it will become bigger, and the bug will be countless and complicated. And, it's very hard to make a walkthough to cover all the events.

After the dev do a hard work and show us new update, someone will miss a lot of things if he doesn't follow the right move. Then there will be many many questions in the threads "how can i get this?/why i can't trigger that....." and etc.

I just give some my thoughts.

First dev can make the main path clear: angel or demon, good or corrupt. If you say i just want the slut world, then delete the bullshit "good teacher" stats, those are useless.

The note can be a "magic book with a note" ,MC can get a white/dark book from simple story, the book record the magic and the main path tip, so we can know if we finish the story or not.

A replay room is important, not for us , but for the dev. Because you can show the player how many works you do and tell them to find out all the stuff, then stop them repeat the questions in the threads. If you get time, you can add the trigger things below the replay pictures.

Side lines should be included in the statistics. You can refer to the game "Holiday Islands". This will help us to know how much we find out and which part we haven't play. If you think this will take you a lot, you can just add the tip tag, to tell players "which line can trigger this girl's more things".

I can feel the ambition from the dev, but i have to suggest you focus on 1 or 2 parts first. Accumulate enough popularity and start customized services, it can help you.

There are some games i just played. And i think you should try.

Heartproblems
MonsterCollegeThe Monster College
MilfyDay
Steps Of Debauchery
Breeze Of Passion

And some good games i played before:

Adventures Of Willy D
V.I.R.T.U.E.S
Void's calling
katie's corruption
Reunion
deliverance
Something Unlimited

I'm not saying that those game are better than yours, i just say those can give you some inspirations for story structure and character shaping.

If you want to focus on the corruption path, the changes in personality and behavior and dialogue are very important, and i think you should put some energy on it, right now i can't see that (maybe it because the story is just begin).

So that's all i want to say, hope you get better and better, but why i get two nun pics in the note? It's weird :D I played the nun and the lilith line twice, and i don't know why.

KinkyCaptainWinkie

Jun 5, 2018
Howdy! Absolutely loving this game so far. Question, how does one start/continue the quest line for Hannah? I've been taking photos for her and hit 1k+ subscribers/etc, but I still can't get her to go to coffee or do anything other than photos or getting pissed in the move theater :ROFLMAO:. Did I miss something? TIA!

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Howdy! Absolutely loving this game so far. Question, how does one start/continue the quest line for Hannah? I've been taking photos for her and hit 1k+ subscribers/etc, but I still can't get her to go to coffee or do anything other than photos or getting pissed in the move theater :ROFLMAO:. Did I miss something? TIA!
Hey, and thanks! Hannah just doesn't have a lot of content yet, so it's likely you've seen it all. If you've triggered her cabin event, you've seen it all. If the journal tip says you should still take some pictures of her, uh, I dunno. Try progressing main story and taking pics in the locker room as well. It should progress eventually when taking pics :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes

KinkyCaptainWinkie

Jun 5, 2018
Hey, and thanks! Hannah just doesn't have a lot of content yet, so it's likely you've seen it all. If you've triggered her cabin event, you've seen it all. If the journal tip says you should still take some pictures of her, uh, I dunno. Try progressing main story and taking pics in the locker room as well. It should progress eventually when taking pics :unsure:
Thank you for the reply, I've done photos all the way up through the pool and still haven't gotten to her cabin event (got to Natalie's, Hermione's, and Jennifer's but not Hannah's for some reason, but I'll keep at it as my affection might be too low)!

I need to sub to your patreon, but if you give us access to the arcade in the sex shop (with the holes), and/or add the lingerie shopping with Jennifer I'll feed a hungry family this Thanksgiving in your honor. :ROFLMAO: I'll even donate my spare canned goods for some more Serena.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorma86

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Someone, anyone;

Please hide this MC's face if possible, excuse my french but he looks like pussy-kids I bully when I was young. I'm OK with huge black void, serious blur, another face... anything but this. There is a famous chinese guy -with huge dik- for example, ugly as fuk but way better option than this... pussy.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
What happens, if I don't pay officer Jefferson? Or if I can't pay him?
I also can't trigger the Natalie cleanup scene. :-(Tryed several times the last spell and fucked her, she gets quite dominant, but no clean up. Her femdom should be up in the 50s or so, can't take a look atthat stat. :-D

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Thank you for the reply, I've done photos all the way up through the pool and still haven't gotten to her cabin event (got to Natalie's, Hermione's, and Jennifer's but not Hannah's for some reason, but I'll keep at it as my affection might be too low)!

I need to sub to your patreon, but if you give us access to the arcade in the sex shop (with the holes), and/or add the lingerie shopping with Jennifer I'll feed a hungry family this Thanksgiving in your honor. :ROFLMAO: I'll even donate my spare canned goods for some more Serena.
Hmm, if things are not progressing, send me a save file of yours and I'll check if something's busted and I'll fix the save for you, and fix the possible bug as well.
And oh boy, you're not the first to ask for the gloryholes. I'll definitely add them once the corruption levels have gone high enough. I already have some ideas for the arcade/sex shop, but alas, it is not time yet. And hmm, yeah, Serena...she's been a bit neglected after her introduction. I will make a mental note to make more stuff for her soon!

What happens, if I don't pay officer Jefferson? Or if I can't pay him?
I also can't trigger the Natalie cleanup scene. :-(Tryed several times the last spell and fucked her, she gets quite dominant, but no clean up. Her femdom should be up in the 50s or so, can't take a look atthat stat. :-D
Goddamn. Natalie's cleanup might be bugged then. I'll take a look later today and fix it if so. The potential fix won't be available until 0.065 though, sorry :HideThePain: But as for Jefferson - if you're bluffing about not affording, he'll make you pay more as a punishment. If you really can't pay...you'll just have to see, hehe.

Funny bug after the last bugfix, it doesn't interfere with the game, it's just amusing.
Huh, thanks for letting me know! I'll add a fix to get rid of the duplicate Catherine.

Reactions: Piratefishes

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
I have the same problem as others. Hermione's story line does not start, even though I'm pretty sure I have all the content for other girls finished. Hermione's tip just says I should follow my main objective for now and my main objective is to get to know the girls better. Attaching my save if it can help.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Bug I think - save attached. When trying to play Lilith at the club after I select Random Event I always see Natalie.

Apr 28, 2020
I also don’t have Natalie’s cleanup, if this is essentially the last scene, now you can do without it, but I hope this will be fixed in the next update, especially if there is some new content with Natalie.

Apr 28, 2020
By the way, that girl from their bookstore, I don’t remember her name, in the scenes with her I saw a bulge in her pants, is she a trans character? And with each girl the succubus offers help, but so far this has led to nothing, how this affects the future, I want to know now because if something happens, I will have to replay a lot.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I have the same problem as others. Hermione's story line does not start, even though I'm pretty sure I have all the content for other girls finished. Hermione's tip just says I should follow my main objective for now and my main objective is to get to know the girls better. Attaching my save if it can help.
Sorry for taking so long - it's been a crazy day. Here's a working save. Weird that the previous hotfix didn't work for you, but now it should be fine.

Reactions: interlinked

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Bug I think - save attached. When trying to play Lilith at the club after I select Random Event I always see Natalie.
Nah, it's not a bug, but I should've disabled her events. It doesn't really make sense for her to share the same generic events with the other students.

By the way, that girl from their bookstore, I don’t remember her name, in the scenes with her I saw a bulge in her pants, is she a trans character? And with each girl the succubus offers help, but so far this has led to nothing, how this affects the future, I want to know now because if something happens, I will have to replay a lot.
No, it's not a penis bulge, lol. I'm not sure what's up with those pants, but they make her pussy mound look pretty...penisey. And as for what happens if you go down Lilith's route - just good ol' corruption. The plan is that it will unlock more lewd events, lewd research, lewd classes, lewd outfits etc.

Apr 28, 2020
more lewd scenes are good, the main thing is that there would still be an opportunity to play a submassive character, otherwise Lilith always says that she hoped to be submissive herself when she pretended to be other girls.

Reactions: J1215
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes