Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I have recreated the crash, it is with Olivia doing massages and selecting "Massage Parlor 1" and "Generic Event"
Also this save has the Natalie quest bug too.
And when girls fall behind on grades and we can do private tutoring in the library on Saturday, is Hannah supposed to show but doesn't or is she not implemented yet?
I managed to fix the massage parlor bug.
I'm not sure what's happening with Natalie, since it seemed to work for me. Well, if you dump her, it'll say Natalie wants to meet you, but she won't appear there immediately. Depends on how rude you were, it will take either 7 or 10 days for her to calm down and reappear in the greenhouse. I should make a better journal hint for that part...

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
And I assume Lilith is more of a placeholder at the moment until scenes for her are made? Every time I interact with her at the club it defaults to Natalie there instead, even when she isn't working that night.
Having Lilith intervene in the guest room is working fine though
As for the generic events, I thought it would randomize a different girl for the slot. If it's always Natalie, the randomization part isn't working though. I mean, it doesn't really make sense for Lilith to be a nervous little girl in the club, and it would be a rather huge job to rewrite all the generic scenes just for her.

Of course, one option would be to disable her generic events and just enable the personal events once I get around to making them.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I managed to fix the massage parlor bug.
I'm not sure what's happening with Natalie, since it seemed to work for me. Well, if you dump her, it'll say Natalie wants to meet you, but she won't appear there immediately. Depends on how rude you were, it will take either 7 or 10 days for her to calm down and reappear in the greenhouse. I should make a better journal hint for that part...
I completed Natalie's quest back when it was first completed in game and since then the journal entry for Natalie tells me she wants to meet me in the greenhouse at night, which I have done several times.. and don't regret it XD but it is strange seeing her at the greenhouse and at the club at the same time (at least according to the map)

And with Lilith, does she get a mood reduction if she remains working? Because technically.. you know, she doesn't feel the same things as the other girls

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I completed Natalie's quest back when it was first completed in game and since then the journal entry for Natalie tells me she wants to meet me in the greenhouse at night, which I have done several times.. and don't regret it XD but it is strange seeing her at the greenhouse and at the club at the same time (at least according to the map)

And with Lilith, does she get a mood reduction if she remains working? Because technically.. you know, she doesn't feel the same things as the other girls
She probably does get a mood reduction, but that's a good point. I should make an exception for her.

And ah, yeah, I finally managed to reproduce the bug with Natalie. I'm going to upload a hotfixed version in just a bit.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Taking Emma out for a coffee doesn't advance time, all stats increase just fine but you just end up back in the courtyard with her at the same time

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Speaking to Anna at the bar, choosing random event, it swaps to Emma here instead but I am still talking with Anna

Apr 28, 2020
I’m also stuck, I can’t start the plot with Hermione, it says that I have to follow the main goal, the main goal is to learn more about the girls, I’ve already leveled up with almost everyone, but no specifics, this is the problem of sandboxes when you don’t know exactly what you should do and you try to do everything possible, pumping up the relationship, but you don’t know when enough should be enough, Natalie writes that I should perform the ritual again after the event in the greenhouse, I’ve already performed it a hundred times, but everything is lonely.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I’m also stuck, I can’t start the plot with Hermione, it says that I have to follow the main goal, the main goal is to learn more about the girls, I’ve already leveled up with almost everyone, but no specifics, this is the problem of sandboxes when you don’t know exactly what you should do and you try to do everything possible, pumping up the relationship, but you don’t know when enough should be enough, Natalie writes that I should perform the ritual again after the event in the greenhouse, I’ve already performed it a hundred times, but everything is lonely.
Natalie was a bit bugged prior to hotfix. After the greenhouse, she wants to perform the penetrative ritual with you (she does talk about it during the greenhouse event). If it still doesn't move forward even with the hotfixed version I uploaded an hour ago, something's still bugged. As for Hermione, hmm, that is weird. Could you send me your save file and I'll take a look at it?

Speaking to Anna at the bar, choosing random event, it swaps to Emma here instead but I am still talking with Anna
Hmm, alright. I'll take a look. It's great that you guys are finding the bugs, but man there are plenty of them... :HideThePain:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Taking Emma out for a coffee doesn't advance time, all stats increase just fine but you just end up back in the courtyard with her at the same time
Fixed and fixed. These are rather minor bugs, so I'll probably upload them with either a more critical hotfix or with the next release. Thanks for reporting the bugs diligently!

Apr 28, 2020
Natalie was a bit bugged prior to hotfix. After the greenhouse, she wants to perform the penetrative ritual with you (she does talk about it during the greenhouse event). If it still doesn't move forward even with the hotfixed version I uploaded an hour ago, something's still bugged. As for Hermione, hmm, that is weird. Could you send me your save file and I'll take a look at it?

Hmm, alright. I'll take a look. It's great that you guys are finding the bugs, but man there are plenty of them... :HideThePain:
in general, I haven’t downloaded a single downloaded version, if you updated it on itch, and everything is the same, here’s my save, maybe I need to start over, but given the specifics of the game, I really don’t want to, because it takes a very long time to level up relationships again quest with Jennifer.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'm not very interested in Hermione (I don't like her looks, and neither does Emma Watson) and her storyline has to go through, because the development of the whole plot is tied to her, Jennifer I worked through, it wasn't hard, but thank god, with Natalie I only just got to the very beginning of the joint esoteric practices, I hope I won't have to replay.
I like Lilith, but there's not much content with her. And it's weird how she works in the Club - when I try to communicate with her, Natalie shows up instead.
That's now stopped - I don't know whether to wait for hotfix or wait for some other problems.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I'm not very interested in Hermione (I don't like her looks, and neither does Emma Watson) and her storyline has to go through, because the development of the whole plot is tied to her, Jennifer I worked through, it wasn't hard, but thank god, with Natalie I only just got to the very beginning of the joint esoteric practices, I hope I won't have to replay.
I like Lilith, but there's not much content with her. And it's weird how she works in the Club - when I try to communicate with her, Natalie shows up instead.
That's now stopped - I don't know whether to wait for hotfix or wait for some other problems.
You don't like Emma Watson? I'm shocked, sheesh... But in the future, you don't have to progress Hermione/Jennifer/Hannah to progress the main storyline. You'll get to choose from all the girls who have any storyline implemented. Well, besides Lily and Natalie. They're corrupted enough without need for some external help, heh.

And yeah, not much yet for Lilith as I'm trying to release updates more often, but that means the releases will be smaller in size. In the club, it doesn't make sense for Lilith to be a blushing girl in the club, so instead I'm randomizing another girl in her place. Maybe I'll just disable the button for Lilith.

Reactions: Enot1964

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Not really any femdom in this update. There will be some in the next one though, so look forward to that. And worry not, I'm also a man of femdom culture, so I'll be squeezing more of it in whenever I find a fitting spot for it. As for ntr, yeah, ntr is going to be a thing (though completely optional).
I'm looking forward to femdom-scenes between girls and MCs. It would also be interesting to see femdom-interactions in a club between girls and visitors. It will be great if the girls will have (and can be dressed in) dominatrix outfits appropriate for this.

Last edited:

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
just read the description....... isnt this like The Headmaster -just better quality?
if yes, heck, I'm all for it! ^_^

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I'm looking forward to femdom-scenes between girls and MCs. It would also be interesting to see femdom-interactions in a club between girls and visitors. It will be great if the girls will have (and can be dressed in) dominatrix outfits appropriate for this.
Oh yes, a dungeon room is indeed in the plans, where the player can choose whether the club activity is femdom or maledom. Though maybe in the beginning it will just be limited to femdom, since that's my jam.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
just read the description....... isnt this like The Headmaster -just better quality?
I haven't played too much of The Headmaster, so personally i can't say one way or the other. At least it's older, so it's got a lot more content to it :HideThePain:

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
If you mean made with honey select models game - no it's absolutely different projects, absolutely different plots, kinks etc. And what's most important - here nobody beats girls.

Apr 28, 2020
in general, I haven’t downloaded a single downloaded version, if you updated it on itch, and everything is the same, here’s my save, maybe I need to start over, but given the specifics of the game, I really don’t want to, because it takes a very long time to level up relationships again quest with Jennifer.
Yorma86
I didn’t see any reaction to my post, I don’t want to seem intrusive, I just want to know, should I wait for an answer or should I get ready to start a new game?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86
I didn’t see any reaction to my post, I don’t want to seem intrusive, I just want to know, should I wait for an answer or should I get ready to start a new game?
I have no idea what broke, but I put some safe guards in the code in case this will happen again. But here's your save file, you should be able to progress Hermione's story now.

Edit: Scratch that, I just noticed it's not completely fixed. The story progresses, but some routines are not activated.
Edit 2: Okay, now it should work just fine.

Last edited:

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Oh yes, a dungeon room is indeed in the plans, where the player can choose whether the club activity is femdom or maledom. Though maybe in the beginning it will just be limited to femdom, since that's my jam.
mine too! :) and that sounds really good, btw are there any plans that some (or one) of the girls are taking more control of the MCs life and maybe even gain some authority over him? (with the students I could imagine some kind of blackmail scenario can work for sub players while the player would be able to turn the tables in the MC dom path)

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes