Apr 28, 2020
By the way, in the scene with the red-haired bookseller, there was an old friend from the prologue, I hope you can count on content with her in the future? She said that next time MC will have to give her pleasure.

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Sorry for taking so long - it's been a crazy day. Here's a working save. Weird that the previous hotfix didn't work for you, but now it should be fine.
I appriciate it, the journal got updated, but I played 3 weeks and she never appears in the hallway. Not sure if I have the right version. V64hotfix2

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
By the way, in the scene with the red-haired bookseller, there was an old friend from the prologue, I hope you can count on content with her in the future? She said that next time MC will have to give her pleasure.
Perhaps! I'd like to include her, but there's already quite a few characters that need work. But I do like the intro girls as well, so it's a definite maybe.

I appriciate it, the journal got updated, but I played 3 weeks and she never appears in the hallway. Not sure if I have the right version. V64hotfix2
Huh, weird. I saved it so that Hermione was in the hallway, ready to start the quest. Maybe the hotfixed version fucked something up when it loaded the save.

Reactions: Fridgekeys

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Try pressing Shift + R to reload the game. See if it might fix the issue :unsure: if not, I'll have to release yet another hotfix...

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Try pressing Shift + R to reload the game. See if it might fix the issue :unsure: if not, I'll have to release yet another hotfix...
Didn't help :( But don't worry, if it works for everyone else, I'm not expecting you to do hotfixes for me lol. I can wait for the new version of the game and enjoy Hermione with the next new contet. Thanks for the amazing game!

Reactions: Yorma86

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It's Bella. She is in my Top-5. :) My personal favorites: Natalie, Bella, Jennifer, Lily, Serena.

Reactions: SteveНandjobs
Apr 28, 2020
It's Bella. She is in my Top-5. :) My personal favorites: Natalie, Bella, Jennifer, Lily, Serena.
I started writing, then I checked the game, and I realized that Bella was the redhead with glasses, and I also talked about Сatherine, the girl from the prologue, she was very dominant, and these are dominant girls, that’s what I’m looking for in this game, and I had high hopes for Natalie and Jennifer, although they turned out to be not quite what I expected, Jennifer had not yet fully revealed herself to me (she was dominant only in that she forced her to carry bags, and during her quest she gave a blowjob, not very dominant) , and Natalie is generally good, it’s a pity I didn’t see her last scene because of a bug, cleaning up sperm after sex is quite dominant. but other characters have yet to be revealed, for now I am still interested in Hannah and Shirley, because they are big muscular dominant girls. Serena seems interesting, and so does Bella, of course. I also like the new character from the lingerie store, although she was just introduced without any scenes, but transdom can be cool, although it's certainly not for everyone.

Reactions: Enot1964

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Getting an error after club events (tried a couple of different ones, still got an error). Kicks me back to the day when Lilith is first introduced.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Getting an error after club events (tried a couple of different ones, still got an error). Kicks me back to the day when Lilith is first introduced.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you downloaded the most recent hotfixed version of the game? The error refers to a line of code from before any hotfixes if I'm not mistaken.

Spikeyprawn

May 2, 2022
Sorry if these have been reported before,
Emma time does not move forward on a saturday at dusk if taken for a coffee - but will move forward if given cum cake

Natalie ritual -I can't get her to trigger new event where she makes you clean her up after cuming!
sub route/ and she has watched a ton of femdom
strangely on my new save the book is Aunt hildas etc and Control in Carnum
but if I go to my old save (which I think is broken which is why I started a new one) its Aunt hildas and Love potions and rituals which I can trigger her event

the options after are different too
one is lick her or have sex with her
the other is lick her or Fuck her

all on the updated version of the game

Has something gone wrong again or am I doing something wrong?

and I got the nun in my book twice (but I see someone posted a screenshot of that)

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Sorry if these have been reported before,
Emma time does not move forward on a saturday at dusk if taken for a coffee - but will move forward if given cum cake

Natalie ritual -I can't get her to trigger new event where she makes you clean her up after cuming!
sub route/ and she has watched a ton of femdom
strangely on my new save the book is Aunt hildas etc and Control in Carnum
but if I go to my old save (which I think is broken which is why I started a new one) its Aunt hildas and Love potions and rituals which I can trigger her event

the options after are different too
one is lick her or have sex with her
the other is lick her or Fuck her

all on the updated version of the game

Has something gone wrong again or am I doing something wrong?

and I got the nun in my book twice (but I see someone posted a screenshot of that)
The love scenes are supposed to be different for the two books. Why the book you gave her changed, that's...odd :HideThePain: And yeah, I'm investigating Natalie's ritual since people are having so many problems with it.

And I saw someone got double Natalie. I never thought this could happen, so I didn't actually put any safety checks for that, but I guess I should now.

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Have you downloaded the most recent hotfixed version of the game? The error refers to a line of code from before any hotfixes if I'm not mistaken.
Thought I had, but there might have been an update I missed. I'll try downloading the latest file. Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes