Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Howdy folks, getting errors when trying to move the girls around in the club.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, is this on a fresh 0.063 or 0.064 save or an older save? :unsure: one or more characters are missing a variable it seems - something I added in update 0.063.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Hmm, is this on a fresh 0.063 or 0.064 save or an older save? :unsure: one or more characters are missing a variable it seems - something I added in update 0.063.
That might be it. Didn't realise I needed new save files this go around. Though weirdly i was playing it about a week ago on this update with no issues.

For reference, I'm unable to modify the club roles in any way. Can't remove or add anyone.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
That might be it. Didn't realise I needed new save files this go around. Though weirdly i was playing it about a week ago on this update with no issues.

For reference, I'm unable to modify the club roles in any way. Can't remove or add anyone.
It should fix the missing variables when it updates an older save to a newer version... But probably something went wonky, though I think I can suspect why :unsure: if a player rolls back after loading a save, it will undo the updates, but allow the player to continue. Now that I think about it, this is probably why there are often so many bugs after a new release. I'll fix this for the next update, so that rollback after load game is disabled if something's updated. It's an inconvenience, but I'm afraid a necessary one.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
It should fix the missing variables when it updates an older save to a newer version... But probably something went wonky, though I think I can suspect why :unsure: if a player rolls back after loading a save, it will undo the updates, but allow the player to continue. Now that I think about it, this is probably why there are often so many bugs after a new release. I'll fix this for the next update, so that rollback after load game is disabled if something's updated. It's an inconvenience, but I'm afraid a necessary one.
whatever you think the fix may be my guy! I'm really enjoying this game so it's nice to see such an active Dev.

MonksterAZ

Jan 21, 2021
I love the game but I seem to be struggling where nothing seems to progress. I have all the hostess club expansions, and everything researched and bought. I can't seem to get anyone's grade above a D, and nobody is doing sex stuff in the club. I've gotten to the in the club blowjob with Bella but it doesn't seem to go past that despite telling me to keep going to the bookstore at dusk. I've gotten to fucking Natalie with the Carnum but it doesn't seem to go past that despite telling me to keep doing rituals with her. I've bought enough cheesecakes to put on 50 lbs and Cindy just keeps saying I need to buy more. The main quest says I should enjoy my time as headmaster. Nothing seems to really be moving forward for me. What am I doing wrong?

Save attached in case its buggy. I did use the cheat code, but have not tried to edit anything manually or do anything else. Any help would be amazing.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
I love the game but I seem to be struggling where nothing seems to progress. I have all the hostess club expansions, and everything researched and bought. I can't seem to get anyone's grade above a D, and nobody is doing sex stuff in the club. I've gotten to the in the club blowjob with Bella but it doesn't seem to go past that despite telling me to keep going to the bookstore at dusk. I've gotten to fucking Natalie with the Carnum but it doesn't seem to go past that despite telling me to keep doing rituals with her. I've bought enough cheesecakes to put on 50 lbs and Cindy just keeps saying I need to buy more. The main quest says I should enjoy my time as headmaster. Nothing seems to really be moving forward for me. What am I doing wrong?

Save attached in case its buggy. I did use the cheat code, but have not tried to edit anything manually or do anything else. Any help would be amazing.
Roflmao!

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

I checked the save. Natalie's storyline did progress when I chose the coven activity with her in the library at dusk, and performed the most "advanced" ritual. The ritual did throw up a couple of errors that can be progressed through by using ignore for now, but I'll fix them for the next update. Just in case me reloading the save on my PC fixed some stuff that enabled Natalie's storyline to progress, I included my version of your save.

You were right about Bella and Cindy though (also, impressive appetite you've got). Their storylines weren't progressing as they should. Well, Cindy technically never had a storyline made for her and I had forgotten that she even had a tip in the journal :unsure: I'll try to fix these things for the next update.

Main quest tells you to enjoy your time - there's nothing more to focus on right now. At least until the next update. Plus, don't worry about the grades too much right now. The school system's going to get an overhaul in an update or two (not in 0.065, but maybe 66 or 67).

Reactions: Enot1964

MonksterAZ

Jan 21, 2021
Main quest tells you to enjoy your time - there's nothing more to focus on right now. At least until the next update. Plus, don't worry about the grades too much right now. The school system's going to get an overhaul in an update or two (not in 0.065, but maybe 66 or 67).
Thanks for the quick response! So, there's nothing that I haven't seen? I haven't come across pics 3, 5, 8, and 10 from the previews which makes me feel like I'm missing things. Also does the club not have anything past being able to get each girl to flash a customer?

Right now I'm in this silly rotation of Wake up, go to hallway. If Question Mark, go to bathrooms, otherwise go to class, repeat for day timeslot. Do Ritual with Natalie at Dusk, Go to hostess club and, pretty much randomly pick a location/person to watch for the night.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
As he said, not enough :HideThePain: But well, nothing is very hardcore femdom. It's pretty gentle femdom. Prostate massage, amazon position, thighjobs, creampie cleanup etc.
Btw Catherine was very hot in that regard, in the mean girl department. I hope we'll see her again, even just her face was my type.

I've been replaying this game for some time now that there's more content, and I absolutely adore the concept. It reminds me a little of Secret Care Cafe in some ways, but quite different in most. Now that I can judge the content more clearly I'll leave a review. Love your work.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Btw Catherine was very hot in that regard, in the mean girl department. I hope we'll see her again, even just her face was my type.

I've been replaying this game for some time now that there's more content, and I absolutely adore the concept. It reminds me a little of Secret Care Cafe in some ways, but quite different in most. Now that I can judge the content more clearly I'll leave a review. Love your work.
Ah, thank you for the kind words. It makes a world of difference to a tired developer :coffee: And yes, Catherine will be back eventually, but I can't really say when. So much to do, so little time.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Hey Yorma86 maybe patreon would be a better place for this but I have a problem (actually I have several little technical problems to report, but only this one is really preventing me from playing): I paid to "research" the dance room before I built the bar, so afterwards for several days (I believe, maybe it was one day lol) I had both the bar and the dance room available to build in the options. But no matter what I do there's one particular night that makes the dance room option disappear. So now, the research for the dance room is still marked as done, but I can't build it anyway as it doesn't appear in the build options. I have no way to make the research again to make it reappear, it seems gone forever... I hope my playthrough can be fixed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes