VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So with the 2 girls, first was dinner, than lunch and at the end breakfast? :LOL:
And the intro, you are in an enemy base and you start gossiping about family? :LOL:

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So with the 2 girls, first was dinner, than lunch and at the end breakfast? :LOL:
And the intro, you are in an enemy base and you start gossiping about family? :LOL:
It's not an enemy base, but an abandoned base that enemies should come to. This base had already been inspected in advance, at this point I just wanted to reveal a little bit of the character by talking to them while they were in ambush. I'm sorry if that moment seemed silly to you, but I didn't have the experience to develop something like that. I'll use feedback to improve myself.
About the girls, there was only breakfast.
And thank you for pointing to my stupidity. Without such comments, I will continue to do something stupid. And with your support and criticism, I am evolving.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 335828

Overview:
The game tells the story of Max, whose a spy on a mission during which his friend gets killed. They tracked down Cobra, the mysterious leader of the terrorist group. Max friend has a wife and a daughter, and relationships will develop with them. How the story ends you decide. The main character will meet with many characters, will solve other people's problems. Who is the Cobra and how to catch it? This is the main question for Max.
Friend Spy who died on the job. They were tracking Cobra, a mysterious leader of a terrorist group. The relationship will develop. How the story ends up. Will he be able to solve other problems. Who is the Cobra? that's the big question for Max.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-02
Release Date: 2019-07-01
Developer: SaVa_Game
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

the 3rd voice in the menu is the option for the language
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 335826 View attachment 335827 View attachment 335829 View attachment 335830 View attachment 335831
Here you go -> play Boy! be the hero! Update the OP!

Changes to version 0.1.5: added 233 images, added sound design of some scenes, added language selection before the main menu.
Already analyzed and uploading . Coming soon to a thread ... near you;)!

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here you go -> play Boy! be the hero! Update the OP!

Changes to version 0.1.5: added 233 images, added sound design of some scenes, added language selection before the main menu.
Already analyzed and uploading . Coming soon to a thread ... near you;)!

what do you mean by these get till xxx ?

• Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I mean the file host disclaimer:
"
your files will be hosted for 90 days max.
Luckily, each time a file is viewed, the countdown resets!
"
the November part

"Your files will only be retained for up to 14 days "
the get it till 27th part

"Will be deleted: Sep 10, 2019 "

looks like the 'get it in 2 weeks' got an extension;)

No worries though ... I am sure Sava will release some upgrade till then:sneaky:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm G.I. Joe!!! a real american hero speaking (sometimes WTF) engrish...also..cannot spell very well at times ;) otherwise game's update is fine :p not-Lisa dream bit..because of course its always dream stuff..thats the standard blueball route :p
hop over to the "development" section of the forum and ask for some English translation help...lots of nifty folks on this site that like to help out.
i should mention and it is very noticeable..the engrish in the first release wasnt bad..but this release backtracked and it got bad...i figure it was rushed as it is a fairly quick update and has a fair amount of content...SO..slow down dev..we can wait another week :p

Last edited:
  • Haha

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
please improve the english translation

pleeeeeeeeeeeasssseeee :eek:

that english translation just hurts my eyes and gives me a headache o_Oo_Oo_O
many of the dialoges makes no sense with this bad translation.

the game itself seems intressting when the translation gets better then the story will be more understandable (y)

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
please improve the english translation

pleeeeeeeeeeeasssseeee :eek:

that english translation just hurts my eyes and gives me a headache o_Oo_Oo_O
many of the dialoges makes no sense with this bad translation.

the game itself seems intressting when the translation gets better then the story will be more understandable (y)
I'm sorry about the English translation. If someone wants to translate, I can drop the files for translation, if not, I will submit a request for translation before the next update.
Once again, I apologize.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Well, a lot of people have already talked about your english translation so i will not comment on that. But i have to say some of the lines really made me laugh =DD
Apart from that renders are fine not the best but decent enough to enjoy.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes