• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, Kate is forced upon player? I mean, those masturbation scene, than dream scene, than... Or am I missing some methods and ways to avoid her?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Premise of the game is the give away ... them two gals are the meat in this game:
"The friend has a wife and daughter, and the relationship with them will develop. How to end the story to you to decide "

Even more, rob already made the correlations for you...
"
WHEW
Kate and the hooker are beauty..really beauty..Hannah=Lisa..so those Lisa fans will be happy..i'm meh on Lisa..but i know she is among the most popular models in daz..lol..theres a fair amount of content..its not a quickie 2 minutes and done...but..it jumps around alot..so if you dont pay attention you may go "huh?" so no skipping or you'll miss stuff..lol..the engrish is not bad..it is there and you know it..but it does not impede the ability to understand what is going on..so no need to scream about engrish..
there is a decent amount of sex already for a first release so you will not finish this with blueballs..all in all a decent first outing worth following..it needs polishing and such as is typical..but it is worth your time to try.
"
Do you truly want to pick a bone with them real beauties;)??

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. I know that some moments look dumb, as people have already written about this. When I have a little more free time, I will correct some scenes in the game, for example, the scene where they are in ambush. Thank you again, I am pleased that you liked the game, at least a little.
Just so that you are aware, Please don't take my criticism as only liking the game a little. I liked it, and I think it shows promise. I really did enjoy the story line and am looking forward to seeing where you go with it. If I didn't like it I promise I wouldn't have commented. so o/\o

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So, Kate is forced upon player? I mean, those masturbation scene, than dream scene, than... Or am I missing some methods and ways to avoid her?
There are three scenes. 1 scene with Kate, 2 scene with Hannah and 3 scene, there are both Kate and Hannah. In a dream, one way or another, there will be a scene with someone with whom, you decide.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There are three scenes. 1 scene with Kate, 2 scene with Hannah and 3 scene, there are both Kate and Hannah. In a dream, one way or another, there will be a scene with someone with whom, you decide.
Thanks for answer, but I'm done with this game. Forced sexual content with characters I do not like - really not my cup of tea. Good luck with future development.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"Forced sexual content with characters I do not like " => bane of all Gamers' existence ...
Why oh why did geralt not get ciri ?!? Why oh why did shepard only romance a hand full of dames?!?
We are in luck ... with ongoing development ... gals we love might fall on MC's radar and ... KABOOM

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How is a Dev meant to determine which characters you do and do not like?
He is not supposed to. That was feedback on reasons why not interested in game. Forced content.
But it is doable.
By making them all optional. And than he have no worries if someone like this or that and will or will not play because of this or that. And that's equal larger player base = more potential finacial supporters, etc...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1578679439023.png

version 0.2.3 will be released.

It has been a long 3 months, and I am very glad that I will soon be able to share the work done.

The next update will be released much faster, because there will be less discrepancies in the plot. I was a little tired of doing 5 scenes of the same morning, but it was worth it.

Thanks for attention.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ha1.jpg

Hello. I am glad to announce that the new version has already been released. You can get it at Patreon. True, it is now available to patrons. But already this month will be available to everyone. I also want to add a few words about the next version, 50% is ready. The release of version 0.2.6 will be much faster than this. I enclose a list of changes:
  • 2250 lines of text.
  • 3137 lines of code.
  • 505 images.
  • 7 scenes of a sexual nature.
  • An opportunity to start a relationship with Kate.
Also added Android port. I have not tested it myself, so I can’t guarantee that it will work properly.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ever hear of "hidden gems" this is one of those..give it a try folks..its a nice big first release..nicely rendered..interesting story..yumyum scenes already..it wasnt a quick 5 minute demo..this was a nice sit down and get involved release..only 2 patrons..thats a crying shame because this is a good game...

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
ever hear of "hidden gems" this is one of those..give it a try folks..its a nice big first release..nicely rendered..interesting story..yumyum scenes already..it wasnt a quick 5 minute demo..this was a nice sit down and get involved release..only 2 patrons..thats a crying shame because this is a good game...
I do not even know what to say. I will cry now. Thank you so much for your kind words. :)

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
the writing really needs some work : strong engrish and inconsistencies.
For exemple in the hospital the nurse told him that he received shrapnels in his head due to an explosion, but after that MC said that "it" didn't tell her how he was wounded because everything was classified. Then, when he get the discharge from the hospital the same nurse tell him to drive more carefully !?!

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Cobra Venom [v0.2.3] [SaVa_Game] - Original Size: 683MB

Download Win (108MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes