• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Yup .. right into the unprotected unsuspecting venom sensitive MC”s back ... where her claws acke the most and her fangs
tear deep into the toned muscle of be weary tip toe soft protagonist .. we be seeing where she strikes him the most.
I'm not sure if I am supposed to be attracted to young adult Hannah but I am in love with little Hannah the ninja. So cute.

Reactions: SaVa007

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

I greet everyone! The long-awaited release of update 0.2.6 has finally arrived. For me, the long-awaited, I hope for you too.
I would like to say about the reasons for the long release of this update.
I worked on the bugs.
  • Fixed crashes when creating screenshots.
  • I tried to solve the problem with the android version. (I hope you will now start the game. However, if it is not so, let me know.)
Changes:
  • Added the ability to see your points. (While this does not look very good, in the future I will do something more beautiful.)
  • Still continuing the episode of Hannah.
  • 215 new images.
  • 1466 new lines of code.
  • 3 scenes of a sexual nature.
The update was not as big as the previous ones, but I hope that you will also like it. Please inform me about all the errors you found.
Soon, small changes will be made for patrons. (Nothing serious.)
Also, soon I will finish the "walkthrough". It will be available to patrons.
Enjoy :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Link: pc, mac.
Link: Android.
I greet everyone! The long-awaited release of update 0.2.6 has finally arrived. For me, the long-awaited, I hope for you too.
I would like to say about the reasons for the long release of this update.
I worked on the bugs.
  • Fixed crashes when creating screenshots.
  • I tried to solve the problem with the android version. (I hope you will now start the game. However, if it is not so, let me know.)
Changes:
  • Added the ability to see your points. (While this does not look very good, in the future I will do something more beautiful.)
  • Still continuing the episode of Hannah.
  • 215 new images.
  • 1466 new lines of code.
  • 3 scenes of a sexual nature.
The update was not as big as the previous ones, but I hope that you will also like it. Please inform me about all the errors you found.
Soon, small changes will be made for patrons. (Nothing serious.)
Also, soon I will finish the "walkthrough". It will be available to patrons.
Enjoy :)

ufd3fotjtdiifzofepqrbzqnxa443l6c.jpeg

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ended stuck in the "put your name" menu in Android.
guess i wait for a fix
I apologize for the inconvenience. As I understand it, you cannot confirm the name for MC. I will try to solve the problem. However, it’s a little difficult for me to work with the version for Android, since I actually do not have Android. I used the emulator and I did not have problems with the passage. The problem with launching the game seems to be solved. Once again, I apologize, I will try to solve this problem.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Cobra Venom [v0.2.6] [SaVa_Game] - Original Size: 786 MB

Download Win (124MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
So what do the points actually mean? Are the blue ones good and the red ones bad? Or are the blue ones like friendly points and the red ones romance/lust?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes