• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So what do the points actually mean? Are the blue ones good and the red ones bad? Or are the blue ones like friendly points and the red ones romance/lust?
Yes, red romance, blue friendship.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
o_O:oops::censored: Yeah ... babe .. I was talkimng to the ghoul n your sleeve ... She makes me uneasy ... Care to confort my fears ;):giggle:

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Hey, it's still have alot of grammatical error. (At least i think so), and sometimes they still call you "max". But i really like the story and hanna of course. Can't wait for the next update with her.

Reactions: SaVa007

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Cool game. Good translation to English which is very nice. Although, I did find it funny they started talking about intelligence while they were already at the cobra camp location. Haha... Usually that type of thing is planned out well before hand.
No wonder it was a huge fail :p
The writing gets surprisingly good the further into the story I get. Starting to really like this VN.

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I've seen quite a few VN's that could use your help.
Already helping with Cobra Venom and doing some writing for Knockout Master. Also trying to get my own game off of the ground.

I don't want to take on even one more small thing because I'd have to start compromising on the stuff I have already said I would help with.

Translating is no joke. It's serious work. Probably a lot of great non-English Devs who can't get their story across well to an English language audience, so we never get to experience those characters and stories.

If you enjoy a game idea, offer to help out. We have a lot of 3D artists, we don't have enough editors and translators. If the story is good, it will be fun and fulfilling work.

Reactions: WaltS and SaVa007

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sharing the vision and the spirit of the game means getting the small talk, the innate jokes, the strange flirty remarks.
It is a big difference if dialogues are just reports like some wire taps or if they engage the player
and further the story with plot.
Babes are cool! Babes are simple! Babes need to share their love and their party with you and then all the juices may flow!

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Sharing the vision and the spirit of the game means getting the small talk, the innate jokes, the strange flirty remarks.
It is a big difference if dialogues are just reports like some wire taps or if they engage the player
and further the story with plot.
This. It took me a while to understand who the characters are. When you're translating as a noob translator, you're literally learning the characters and story one line at a time, then one update at a time.

Today, I know who MC is. I know who his co-worker is. I know Hannah, Alex, Kate, etc.

I know where they are coming from and in relation to one another.

Makes a huge difference when you're translating.

When I write my own stuff, I am fanatical about planning out character depth (to the point that most of my stories are character studies). When it is a story written by someone else, it takes time to understand the characters and how they would respond as if they were real people.

Reactions: SaVa007
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes