• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Cobra Venom [v0.2.9] [SaVa_Game]

Original Size: 944 MB
Compressed Size: 155 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hello. I just wanted to say that for the free version a little early. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, all patrons can dispose of a new update as they wish.
If you received the update earlier than others - you can distribute it, in any case I can not prevent it.
However, on the other hand, it looks like I did not fair to all the other patrons.
I hope no one is offended, because the game is already in free access.
For $ 1 level patrons, I will make special images.
Information will be on patreon.

Hope you enjoy this update. Sorry to take so long. :)

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Can I have more than one girl in this game like a harem or an open relationship. Played for a little bit and felt bad when I reject Kate.
Of course, of course, you can have several relationships. A harem is provided and even recommended.
You can start a relationship with Kate, then you can add Hannah, her friend Alexis, Jacqueline, and so on on the list ...
True, some girls will most likely be separate from the harem. But if you act correctly, it will not affect others. :)

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
Of course, of course, you can have several relationships. A harem is provided and even recommended.
You can start a relationship with Kate, then you can add Hannah, her friend Alexis, Jacqueline, and so on on the list ...
True, some girls will most likely be separate from the harem. But if you act correctly, it will not affect others. :)
That's great. I think you need to add more tags for the game because maybe people who interested in game will think it's empty and don't have anything. Like creampie harem romance lesbian etc...

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
That's great. I think you need to add more tags for the game because maybe people who interested in game will think it's empty and don't have anything. Like creampie harem romance lesbian etc...
This is a bit problematic. Here you can add only those tags that are already available in the game.
The harem tag is on Patreon.
As soon as the Harem branch appears in the game, I will ask to update the information. :giggle:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I am doing the translation, and will gladly accept assistance. Grammar is not my strong suit. If anyone notices places where the text can be improved (I don't touch the plot, only the text), feel free to PM me and I will try to address that in the next update.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes