• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I hate to ask. I know it's not in the tags but not all games are tagged correctly. Is it animated?
Yes and no. The animation is primitive, there are several images repeated one after the other. Smooth animation in video format is not yet available. I know how to make animation, but the PC doesn't allow it. :(

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
is there an walkthrough cause i feel many choices are really influential or am i mistaken ? also how michael is trying to go after kate is kinda weird there's no ntr right ? or sharing ?

Reactions: SaVa007

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
is there an walkthrough cause i feel many choices are really influential or am i mistaken ? also how michael is trying to go after kate is kinda weird there's no ntr right ? or sharing ?
There is a step-by-step guide, but so far only in Russian and only for patrons. If patrons want to share, I will not mind. I hope that soon the walkthrough will also be translated into English. It needs a little more refinement.
As for the NTR - it will not be. Kate is not interested in Michael.
(Maybe Kate will find someone else in a bad ending, but I have not thought about it yet. This is still a long way off.)

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
There is a step-by-step guide, but so far only in Russian and only for patrons. If patrons want to share, I will not mind. I hope that soon the walkthrough will also be translated into English. It needs a little more refinement.
As for the NTR - it will not be. Kate is not interested in Michael.
(Maybe Kate will find someone else in a bad ending, but I have not thought about it yet. This is still a long way off.)
i see thank you will pursuing multiple girls get a bad end ? i decided to accept kate for a relationship since it lost so many points but i just dont know if that leads to an bad end if u have others or not

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i see thank you will pursuing multiple girls get a bad end ? i decided to accept kate for a relationship since it lost so many points but i just dont know if that leads to an bad end if u have others or not
A small number of friendship points (blue) may end the game prematurely. This will be only for the first and second chapters and only in relation to Kate and Hannah. Points of love (Reds) provide an opportunity to start a relationship.
But there is also a choice that affects the plot. :)

I almost forgot. With girls you can make a harem or choose only one. Decide how you feel comfortable. If you choose a few, rely on love (Red) :)

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
A small number of friendship points (blue) may end the game prematurely. This will be only for the first and second chapters and only in relation to Kate and Hannah. Points of love (Reds) provide an opportunity to start a relationship.
But there is also a choice that affects the plot. :)

I almost forgot. With girls you can make a harem or choose only one. Decide how you feel comfortable. If you choose a few, rely on love (Red) :)
alright seems intresting so basicly getting kate and hannah as much red points is the best hmh alrighty cheers man! nice game

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
And again, I forgot to add. This is included in the walkthrough, but since it is not publicly available, I will tell you here.
For those who want to go to the harem branch - choose the answer options, where there is an opportunity to hint about group sex, as shown here. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
And again, I forgot to add. This is included in the walkthrough, but since it is not publicly available, I will tell you here.
For those who want to go to the harem branch - choose the answer options, where there is an opportunity to hint about group sex, as shown here. :)
oef thank you i kinda figured but since the other gave points and the threes company didnt i chose the other! haha but thanks for lething me know

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really impressed with this game. It does have some issues with awkward English, as it seems almost all games do, but the renders are good, the character development is what I was looking for in a game. If you need anyone to help proofread the English script let me know as I'd be happy to help.

A couple of desires besides the ones I always ask for (Redheads, Anal) would be a harem path and a Kate pregnancy path (if it isn't already planned). I hope in future updates we will be able to find out what happened to Holly, what is bothering Lana, what people are looking for in the house, a way to get the principal to leave Kate alone, to reveal to Hannah that the MC bought the tickets, and if Kate lied to the MC about why they moved.

Otherwise I am really liking Kate and Hannah, look forward to more adventurous sex with Alexis, and will add a wish for some mother/daughter sharing time.

Keep up the good work!

• Love

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
A question SaVa007,
Just walked to the right moment and scored the right amount of points. I know what you need to choose to open this scene, but it seems that players can not do without a step-by-step guide. :unsure:

Last edited:

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes