VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Jacqueline's sexually liberated attitude is a crucial part of the story, essential to Kate's development. Skipping the scenes would make the story really disjointed.

I don't think the MC is forced to have sex with Jacqueline or Alexis. That's up to the player.

Seeing that Jacqueline has a very open marriage and discussing it with the sexually conventional Kate is important to understanding what Kate may (or may not) do down the line.
I can understand that but, if I was to offer some criticism about it, the two of them don't really talk about much else. It seems that every conversation they have includes Jacqueline's sexual advances or discussion of Michael's sexual interests. Perhaps the two of them could have a scene where it doesn't come up and they just hang out as friends? Sexual tension doesn't have to be discussed to exist.

I hope that the player can have Max avoid any and all of the LI. I need to play through it again and see if it is possible to play as a celibate monk.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I can understand that but, if I was to offer some criticism about it, the two of them don't really talk about much else. It seems that every conversation they have includes Jacqueline's sexual advances or discussion of Michael's sexual interests. Perhaps the two of them could have a scene where it doesn't come up and they just hang out as friends? Sexual tension doesn't have to be discussed to exist.
That's up to SaVa007. It's his story.

They are an odd couple. Their relationship is the gregarious, extroverted, and shameless Jacqueline and the demure, introverted Kate. In my opinion, they talk a lot about sex because Jacqueline likes to push Kate's buttons. Her seduction style is very aggressive and unapologetic. Again, only my opinion, Kate enjoys being chased and as time goes on, only puts up token resistance. She likes being the center of attention for such a confident and powerful personality. She enjoys the tension of being pursued by someone she doesn't want to give in to.

At the end of the latest update, she still hasn't agreed to have sex with J. Thus far, they had a lusty kiss. Most of the time, Kate is shutting her down. And there is no sign that Kate and J are going to have sex any time soon, although I think there was some hinting that Max could be up for a threesome depending how you answered earlier on the sofa with Kate.

• Love
Reactions: SaVa007

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Jacqueline's sexually liberated attitude is a crucial part of the story, essential to Kate's development. Skipping the scenes would make the story really disjointed.

Seeing that Jacqueline has a very open marriage and discussing it with the sexually conventional Kate is important to understanding what Kate may (or may not) do down the line.
I think that Jacqueline's main role is for the first threesome and to be the harem enabler.
She is interested in having sex with both Kate and MC, but has made it obvious (from conversations with Michael and Kate), that it will be both the MC's and Kate''s decision on what relationships they will have. She has principles, and wants the relationships to be honest (she does not want Kate to cheat on MC)
If she was just in it for the sex (and to please her husband), she could have taken a drunk Kate back to her place instead of phoning MC.

Last edited:

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Jacqueline and her sex scene - There are two reasons:
The scene with Michael is needed not only to show Jacqueline's inclinations, but also to show Michael himself what he is.
The scene with the teacher serves not only for Jacqueline, but also to show Kate.
Kate was sexually aroused looking at Jacqueline and this is also important.
These scenes with Jacqueline apart from MC will be the last, except maybe Jacqueline and Kate.:)

I'm interested in your opinion on Michael. It was important for me to show his character while not devoting much time to him. And I don’t even know - have I dealt with this?
It is clear that no one wants to have sexual relations with Jacqueline when she is still with Michael. I mean this, you already have a harem and there is Jacqueline in it, and Michael wanders somewhere nearby, asking for permission to attach - it would not be beautiful, and it’s a pity for him.:(

Reactions: ShadowThrone

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Jacqueline and her sex scene - There are two reasons:
The scene with Michael is needed not only to show Jacqueline's inclinations, but also to show Michael himself what he is.
The scene with the teacher serves not only for Jacqueline, but also to show Kate.
Kate was sexually aroused looking at Jacqueline and this is also important.
These scenes with Jacqueline apart from MC will be the last, except maybe Jacqueline and Kate.:)

I'm interested in your opinion on Michael. It was important for me to show his character while not devoting much time to him. And I don’t even know - have I dealt with this?
It is clear that no one wants to have sexual relations with Jacqueline when she is still with Michael. I mean this, you already have a harem and there is Jacqueline in it, and Michael wanders somewhere nearby, asking for permission to attach - it would not be beautiful, and it’s a pity for him.
Decided to replay the scene to get a better understanding.
When Jacqueline says 'She didn't change her mind' and he replies 'sorry, but were not going to give up' makes me dislike him. I wish that Jacqueline would have shut him up then, and said Kate was no longer an option.
From the rest of the conversation and from the bedroom sex scene, he would seem to be a better cuck than a swinger. J has total control over him.
With Michael as a cuck, we could then just move onto the harem without worrying about him.
From your comment it also seems that J will give up fucking others (or will we just not see it?) and will only be involved with harem members (which solves the other issue with J). If there will be a scene with just J and K, I think it should happen after the threesome (unless Kate asks MC before it happens).
Unless I am reading it wrong, J did say that she has a fantasy of them both (MC and Michael) fucking her, so you could use this as Michael's last scene ever.

Last edited:

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Decided to replay the scene to get a better understanding.
When Jacqueline says 'She didn't change her mind' and he replies 'sorry, but were not going to give up' makes me dislike him. I wish that Jacqueline would have shut him up then, and said Kate was no longer an option.
From the rest of the conversation and from the bedroom sex scene, he would seem to be a better cuck than a swinger. J has total control over him.
With Michael as a cuck, we could then just move onto the harem without worrying about him.
From your comment it also seems that J will give up fucking others (or will we just not see it?) and will only be involved with harem members (which solves the other issue with J). If there will be a scene with just J and K, I think it should happen after the threesome (unless Kate asks MC before it happens).
Unless I am reading it wrong, J did say that she has a fantasy of them both (MC and Michael) fucking her, so you could use this as Michael's last scene ever.
Everything you said is true, absolutely everything. And yes, the idea of the scene of Michael, MC and Jacqueline is, but how it will be realized is another question.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Everything you said is true, absolutely everything. And yes, the idea of the scene of Michael, MC and Jacqueline is, but how it will be realized is another question.
Interesting. I'll have to see how it goes. Honestly don't find Jacqueline attractive at all so if she is the "Harem Enabler" I'm going to skip the harem option (if that's possible) and replay it so my MC doesn't cheat on Kate and does a standard romance option.

I'm sure down the road I'll play my man-bear-pig-slut game and have the MC fuck everything but, right now, I like the Kate path

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Interesting. I'll have to see how it goes. Honestly don't find Jacqueline attractive at all so if she is the "Harem Enabler" I'm going to skip the harem option (if that's possible) and replay it so my MC doesn't cheat on Kate and does a standard romance option.

I'm sure down the road I'll play my man-bear-pig-slut game and have the MC fuck everything but, right now, I like the Kate path
Nothing can be done with the look of Jacqueline, otherwise
I will have to redo all the images with her, and this in turn will delay the development.
But I would like to add about her character ...
The character of Jacqueline will not be permanent, he will also change.
Take a kiss, Jacqueline and Kate - the protoganist’s response influenced this kiss and Kate begins to discover the bisexual side.
In future updates there will be a conversation between MC and Jacqueline who will also change her Character, (or maybe she will not).
Maybe it will open from a new perspective and become more attractive. You never know how it will be. :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nothing can be done with the look of Jacqueline, otherwise
I will have to redo all the images with her, and this in turn will delay the development.
But I would like to add about her character ...
The character of Jacqueline will not be permanent, he will also change.
Take a kiss, Jacqueline and Kate - the protoganist’s response influenced this kiss and Kate begins to discover the bisexual side.
In future updates there will be a conversation between MC and Jacqueline who will also change her Character, (or maybe she will not).
Maybe it will open from a new perspective and become more attractive. You never know how it will be. :)
It's all fine, I am not one of those crazies who expects you to change what you are doing to suit me. I just throw my opinion out there and let you do with it what you will. There's not really anything about Jacqueline that I like. Especially the fact that she doesn't take "no" for an answer AND seems to come with Michael as a package deal (someone who also doesn't seem to take "No" as an answer). I find the whole pursuit of Kate by both of them creepy. That said, as long as Kate and the MC can reject Jacqueline and Michael I'll be fine.

Reactions: Valeck and SaVa007

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I just finished the game and I really like it so far the story is unique and interesting and I like that the MC is competent but has some flaws with him feeling guilty about everything which fits his character. I will also say that I didn't really like Jacqueline at all and the fact that she comes with Michael attached made me even less interested. I also find her and the husband's obsession with sleeping with Kate creepy and its even worse that even when she rejects them they say they won't give up makes them my most hated characters in the game. I just hope that Jacqueline and her husband back off now since when she kisses Kate in the classroom Kate gets pissed at her since I'm guessing because of the choices I made earlier which is a good thing

I played the game on the Kate only romance path and was really happy with it she's definitely written well and I have no interest in cheating on her. One thing though will I be able to have a fatherly relationship with Hannah without banging her I think it would be great if that is possible since I'm a boring bastard and don't want a harem.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You don't find a beautiful, confident woman who is DTF attractive?
No she is physically attractive but I really don't like her personality at all and I'm not into slutty characters and I find her constantly talking to Kate about how much she wants to bang her creepy and annoying and don't know how someone like Kate would want to be friends with her.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
No she is physically attractive but I really don't like her personality at all and I'm not into slutty characters and I find her constantly talking to Kate about how much she wants to bang her creepy and annoying and don't know how someone like Kate would want to be friends with her.
As I wrote above - Jacqueline can still change. Each episode of the first chapter is dedicated to a separate character and only slightly shows the rest.
And everything that was shown or told about Jacqueline is only superficial.
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out more about Jacqueline. Although it is likely that you will hate Jacqueline even more, or even this game. :unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out more about Jacqueline. Although it is likely that you will hate Jacqueline even more, or even this game. :unsure:
I'd settle for indifference about Jacqueline and I hope I don't hate the game because that would mean you decided to boil the bunny and then burn Maggie to death with the house or something like that.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'd settle for indifference about Jacqueline and I hope I don't hate the game because that would mean you decided to boil the bunny and then burn Maggie to death with the house or something like that.
Well, some things will burn out, but that will be at the end of this Chapter.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
As I wrote above - Jacqueline can still change. Each episode of the first chapter is dedicated to a separate character and only slightly shows the rest.
And everything that was shown or told about Jacqueline is only superficial.
Don't worry I don't think I will hate the game I might angrily post stuff but I don't think I will hate the game unless its something crazy like she is viper and her husband is cobra. I'm assuming her character will change after Kate blew up at her in the classroom on my play through that should be a catalyst for her to change a bit. I will say that I will probably have no interest in going after her romantically and even less interested if she stays with her husband. I just hope her and her husband give up with trying to sleep with Kate after the classroom scene.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Don't worry I don't think I will hate the game I might angrily post stuff but I don't think I will hate the game unless its something crazy like she is viper and her husband is cobra. I'm assuming her character will change after Kate blew up at her in the classroom on my play through that should be a catalyst for her to change a bit. I will say that I will probably have no interest in going after her romantically and even less interested if she stays with her husband. I just hope her and her husband give up with trying to sleep with Kate after the classroom scene.
I hate posting low effort comments (I know, surprising if you look at my post history) but... Ditto. :ROFLMAO:

I really hope that we are able to make it so that Jackie and Mike leave Kate alone because it will get exhausting watching Kate either continually fend off the two of them, digging the shallow grave that the MC decides to bury them in, or watching Kate have sex with them even though she's said no and is committed to the MC.

Edited to add: If the MC cheats, Kate learns, and she goes to Jackie for comfort and reluctant lesbian sex I can see that (though not a threesome). I'd then also like to see the consequences be that Kate and the MC actually break up because of the cheating. And yet they still are in contact with each other because (love or hate) Kate needs the MC's help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rinbael and SaVa007

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I hate posting low effort comments (I know, surprising if you look at my post history) but... Ditto. :ROFLMAO:

I really hope that we are able to make it so that Jackie and Mike leave Kate alone because it will get exhausting watching Kate either continually fend off the two of them, digging the shallow grave that the MC decides to bury them in, or watching Kate have sex with them even though she's said no and is committed to the MC.

Edited to add: If the MC cheats, Kate learns, and she goes to Jackie for comfort and then sex I can see that (though not a threesome). I'd then also like to see the consequences be that Kate and the MC actually break up because of the cheating. And yet they still are in contact with each other because (love or hate) Kate needs the MC's help.
It’s so easy to not get rid of Jacqueline, (it’s easier from Michael) even if Kate and Jacqueline are not in a sexual relationship, they will be friendly in any case. I will provide a decision on their relationship only when there is an episode dedicated to Jacqueline. ;)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Yeah I agree I would really like that I don't see Kate having sex with them unless they roofie her or something which I hope doesn't happen. So far the dev has been good at giving you choices about who you sleep with. In my game the MC has only slept with Kate and no one else so I hope that continues and Kate will eventually tell them off and they give up.

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Yeah agree with them. Even tho i kinda sad that J is the Harem enabler since i only want kate and hannah (so far). But i think i would rather go one LI route than have a chance michael touch my girl and i don't like go one LI route. Still love the game nonetheless. And keep continue your way. It just merely an suggestion

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes