VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah agree with them. Even tho i kinda sad that J is the Harem enabler since i only want kate and hannah (so far). But i think i would rather go one LI route than have a chance michael touch my girl and i don't like go one LI route. Still love the game nonetheless. And keep continue your way. It just merely an suggestion
Yeah, I am not happy that J is the enabler since she comes with M (so far). I like Kate and Alexis but if I can't have a harem without J then I am going to replay and just pursue Kate. Wish that we could have a harem without needing someone to "unlock" it for the MC.

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Yeah, I am not happy that J is the enabler since she comes with M (so far). I like Kate and Alexis but if I can't have a harem without J then I am going to replay and just pursue Kate. Wish that we could have a harem without needing someone to "unlock" it for the MC.
Yeah, what my biggest worry about it is if J manage to break her wall and get to kiss her. It's a matter of time she can also convinces her to give up on her husband. Or if MC agreed to the threesome we have to agree to M getting involved someway. Which is a big no for me

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, what my biggest worry about it is if J manage to break her wall and get to kiss her. It's a matter of time she can also convinces her to give up on her husband. Or if MC agreed to the threesome we have to agree to M getting involved someway. Which is a big no for me
Yeah, I don't really like either J or M and will play as a celibate asshole if that's the only way to keep them out of Max's life. I don't usually mind some sharing in games but those two are not likeable characters.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah I agree I would really like that I don't see Kate having sex with them unless they roofie her or something which I hope doesn't happen. So far the dev has been good at giving you choices about who you sleep with. In my game the MC has only slept with Kate and no one else so I hope that continues and Kate will eventually tell them off and they give up.
J already had a chance to take a drunk Kate home, but phoned MC instead. J has also said to both Kate and MC that she will not do anything with them without their partners permission.
The only thing I dislike about J is she will not take no for an answer (and that seems to annoy others as well). Interestingly, Kate says 'the only thing that I didn't like was Michael and his attention on me', but she doesn't complain about J's hints. K and J seem to have a good friendship.
If you talked about a threesome, Kate likes the kiss with J. I assume Kate will then tell MC about the kiss, as she knows you will not be angry, as when she told you that J is trying to get her into bed, 2 of the 3 choices are positive (third is silence).
I hope that once MC knows about the kiss, they can guide Kate towards a threesome. J has no reason to ever mention Michael to Kate again, and hopefully she will realize that she no longer needs to keep dropping hints about what she wants.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
J already had a chance to take a drunk Kate home, but phoned MC instead. J has also said to both Kate and MC that she will not do anything with them without their partners permission.
The only thing I dislike about J is she will not take no for an answer (and that seems to annoy others as well). Interestingly, Kate says 'the only thing that I didn't like was Michael and his attention on me', but she doesn't complain about J's hints. K and J seem to have a good friendship.
If you talked about a threesome, Kate likes the kiss with J. I assume Kate will then tell MC about the kiss, as she knows you will not be angry, as when she told you that J is trying to get her into bed, 2 of the 3 choices are positive (third is silence).
I hope that once MC knows about the kiss, they can guide Kate towards a threesome. J has no reason to ever mention Michael to Kate again, and hopefully she will realize that she no longer needs to keep dropping hints about what she wants.
Yeah that's one of the things I like a lot about this game your choices do matter. In my game I only went after Kate and stayed silent at the threesome question so when J kissed Kate she was pissed off told J she doesn't like women and said she went to far and was worried what Max would do if he found out. I just hope that if Michael keeps creeping on Kate Max can kick his arse so he will stop it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok, just got to the end of this version. Again I am enjoying it. Love the characters, love that you are not forced into certain things (choices can steer events to happen or not) and the story is keeping me interested my one concern, I get a sinking feeling about the big bads identity and I truly hope I'm wrong. Again good luck, looking forward to more.

Reactions: SaVa007

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ok, just got to the end of this version. Again I am enjoying it. Love the characters, love that you are not forced into certain things (choices can steer events to happen or not) and the story is keeping me interested my one concern, I get a sinking feeling about the big bads identity and I truly hope I'm wrong. Again good luck, looking forward to more.
Thank you, very important to me such comments. What makes you sad? You would think that all too obvious? Predictable? Or corny? :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you, very important to me such comments. What makes you sad? You would think that all too obvious? Predictable? Or corny? :)
I'm not a good detective so if I'm right it means its obvious. I maybe totally wrong, I truly hope I am. Either way its entertained me enough to stick with it. It won't be a deal breaker for me if I figure out who is behind the mask, but I hold out hope I'm wrong :)

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm not a good detective so if I'm right it means its obvious. I maybe totally wrong, I truly hope I am. Either way its entertained me enough to stick with it. It won't be a deal breaker for me if I figure out who is behind the mask, but I hold out hope I'm wrong :)
The ending is so or ince should have to the discovery of the identity of the villain. I hope not to disappoint you at this moment. :giggle:

If I think correctly about who you are thinking about, then you can rest easy - It's definitely not him.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The ending is so or ince should have to the discovery of the identity of the villain. I hope not to disappoint you at this moment. :giggle:

If I think correctly about who you are thinking about, then you can rest easy - It's definitely not him.)
I'm pretty sure you know who I was thinking so im much happier now. :)

Dec 31, 2019
Will the blue haired girl from the beggining of the game (Holly) show up again at some point? I'm hoping so, I think she looks so good, would love to see more of her!

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
For all who are interested. There is a thread of Fan-art please go here. Huge thanks to xcrash. :)

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes