VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
SaVa007 I think there is a bug in game, when you are not in relationship with Kate and you didn't pick her up drunk from the bar, the game shows the dialogues between the MC and Kate as if this scene still took place.

Reactions: SaVa007

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
SaVa007 I think there is a bug in game, when you are not in relationship with Kate and you didn't pick her up drunk from the bar, the game shows the dialogues between the MC and Kate as if this scene still took place.
Thanks for letting me know. I will check this error and fix it shortly.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I fixed everything. Sorry I didn't notice this error earlier.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Can you share this fix here or not ?
And I found next bug in new episode 3 this time, here is screen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for letting me know. The problem was because of the "%" sign. Already fixed.
Here are the files that need to be replaced in the "game" folder. (Keep the previous files before replacing.)

If you or someone else finds an error, please write to me in private messages.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for letting me know. The problem was because of the "%" sign. Already fixed.
Here are the files that need to be replaced in the "game" folder. (Keep the previous files before replacing.)
Workupload
If you or someone else finds an error, please write to me in private messages.
I added this bugfix but now I have dialogues in Russian (and I play only English version of game) when I have scene with Kate in morning after her visit in bar.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I added this bugfix but now I have dialogues in Russian (and I play only English version of game) when I have scene with Kate in morning after her visit in bar.
Therefore, I asked to keep the old files. :)
The English language has been updated. I need time to add it for new files. Once I'm done, I'll add a link to the new files.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Honestly, I didn't expect that so many people would like what I am doing. :)
Well you are doing things quite well. First, you avoided the stupid and over abused setting "teenager MC returns home and decide to fuck his family".

I try to measure VN for what I think they are trying to do. This is already a less realistic setting that many other slice of life VN, but the writing feels quite natural for what it is. While there are a few clichés like the super slutty friend, almost everything feels good. I think your strongest point, more than the story at least for now, is the characters.

1) Hannah. Just feels great. It has what I would expect of 18 years old. I do wish she does not become too loving and loses her more complex attitude, which I think makes her great.
2) Meghan is absolutely great. This is just me having a probably not safe attraction to manipulative hot bitches, but that is the kind of woman that you feel it will make everything worth it. So far, Hannah and her are my favorite by far.
3) MC. This. Absolutely this. MC is without a doubt your best accomplished character in my opinion. In a world in which MC always falls into one of the following: a horny teenager, a super accomplished middle age man everybody wants to fuck, too caring daddy, a total creep and pretty much a combination of all those; you wrote an MC that just feels nice and quite fresh.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I like your game, if only updates were more frequent it is likely that it would have even more followers.
But I understand this is probably a hobby for you and you can't spend as much time on it as you'd like.
I, like you, want updates to come out more often.
At the moment this game is more than a hobby for me.
It is true that I cannot devote all my time to development, I also have the main job. I don't work every day and this allows me to develop a game.

If I can update the video card, I will increase the number of images and thus release updates more often.
And if there are more patrons and the amount exceeds at least $ 500, then I will completely quit my current job and devote every day to developing the game.

I have another one in my plans after this game. Initially, I intended to make a completely different game, but faced certain difficulties.
And if everything works out with this game, I will continue to release games.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly, I didn't expect that so many people would like what I am doing. :)
Really enjoying it. The only critique I have is the render quality and some issues with the English. You should get someone to help you with the language. Otherwise, love the characters, interested in the plot, hope the MC keeps fucking Alexis in risky places but never gets caught....

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Really enjoying it. The only critique I have is the render quality and some issues with the English. You should get someone to help you with the language. Otherwise, love the characters, interested in the plot, hope the MC keeps fucking Alexis in risky places but never gets caught....
Thanks. But still I hope the render quality gets better with every update?
There are those who help me with the English language.
If not for xcrash, I probably would not have been able to develop a game. I was also offered help in proofreading the text, for which many thanks to him.
Everyone needs to wait a bit and everything will be better than it was. :)

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes