VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry for taking so long. I decided to make a major update and the whole development dragged on.

I meant that the passage of the new update will take longer. But it seems that how everyone understood it turned out to be true. :)
LOL, it seems I happen to like all the games by devs who all independently decided to make their next update larger than normal thus delaying it. :ROFLMAO:

I look forward to seeing the next update when you are happy with it :)

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
LOL, it seems I happen to like all the games by devs who all independently decided to make their next update larger than normal thus delaying it. :ROFLMAO:

I look forward to seeing the next update when you are happy with it :)
Thank.
Everything is almost ready, it remains to make 40 renders and wait until the translation is ready. And I immediately upload the game to Patreon.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm sorry that this happened. :(
Hope you enjoy the new update. )
No worries, it made me realize that there are a lot of games I kept playing because I was current on the content and not because of any overwhelming interest. It allowed me to pare down a long list to a handful of titles and now I look forward to them a lot more than I did before. :)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished playing the update and it seemed OK. You obviously gave players a lot of choice in regards to Megan I personally didn't really like her and don't trust her at all and currently she is my main suspect for being Viper.
I really like how you gave players a choice on how to handle your relationship with her.

Also you gave hints that a possible ending would be being able to start a family with Kate so I'm really happy with that possibility. I'm really excited for the next update since I'm assuming it's going to be focused on Michael and Jacqueline and we will finally be able chose to tell them to stay away from Kate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SaVa007

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I just finished playing the update and it seemed OK. You obviously gave players a lot of choice in regards to Megan I personally didn't really like her and don't trust her at all and currently she is my main suspect for being Viper.
I really like how you gave players a choice on how to handle your relationship with her.

Also you gave hints that a possible ending would be being able to start a family with Kate so I'm really happy with that possibility. I'm really excited for the next update since I'm assuming it's going to be focused on Michael and Jacqueline and we will finally be able chose to tell them to stay away from Kate.
Hello. I am very pleased that you enjoyed this update.

As for the choice for the players:
When I write dialogues, I really like to do this kind of branching in the plot. The only thing holding me back is the speed of image creation.
In this update, I've added a lot of choices with consequences. Even the most seemingly ordinary choice in dialogue will affect Meghan in the future.
You not only choose which sex scene to watch, but also influence her attitude towards you.
(There are hints in the game, an attentive player can find them. I can't say more, I'm sorry.)

I do not want to upset anyone, but I have to do it.
The Michael and Jacqueline story arc will develop at the end of this episode.
Episode 4 will focus on Jacqueline.
If I can, I will wrap up Episode 3 with the next update, but that is unlikely. Expect at least 2 more updates before Episode 3 ends.

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for playing my game. :)

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
And I just noticed that the update was downloaded ahead of time again. :(

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The story is interesting, the dialogue quite believable, the character are well done.

Hope this game gets more attention. It really deserves it! Best wishes from me.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes