VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 1, 2020
I really didn`t expect to enjoy this game as much as I did but the story really engrossed me.
I love the daughter, she is so pretty and has a complex personality - mix of tough and vulnerable.
Jacqueline is really annoying! sleazy perv swinger and her gross husband ugh. I already had my MC tell Kate that Jacqueline is a bad influence then MC invites the pervert pair to dinner...wtf?
That part I want burned with fire...not into sharing love interests with these overbearing types.
If Kate is forced into corruption with those sleazes, my MC will go with Megan.
Alexis is also predictably bi-sexual and wants to corrupt the daughter...
It seems every adult VN has the main love interests with intense lesbian/bi friend that tries to become part of a triangle. No thanks, not interested. MC looks funny for being an Agent, with that hairstyle, looks like some rockerbilly boy hihi.
Overall very good though, gripping story and good characters! MC and Hannah are great together, more electricity than MC and Kate to be honest. Keep up good work dev (y)

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I really didn`t expect to enjoy this game as much as I did but the story really engrossed me.
I love the daughter, she is so pretty and has a complex personality - mix of tough and vulnerable.
Jacqueline is really annoying! sleazy perv swinger and her gross husband ugh. I already had my MC tell Kate that Jacqueline is a bad influence then MC invites the pervert pair to dinner...wtf?
That part I want burned with fire...not into sharing love interests with these overbearing types.
If Kate is forced into corruption with those sleazes, my MC will go with Megan.
Alexis is also predictably bi-sexual and wants to corrupt the daughter...
It seems every adult VN has the main love interests with intense lesbian/bi friend that tries to become part of a triangle. No thanks, not interested. MC looks funny for being an Agent, with that hairstyle, looks like some rockerbilly boy hihi.
Overall very good though, gripping story and good characters! MC and Hannah are great together, more electricity than MC and Kate to be honest. Keep up good work dev (y)
It is very good that you are annoyed by some aspects of the game.
This means that you are not indifferent to the fate of the characters. :)

Jimbo Browne

Sep 21, 2017
SaVa007 , thank you for the efforts in coming up with an interesting premise for a game and then creating, developing and updating it.

xcrash, thanks for you work on the translating text to English. Based on what I read earlier in this thread not only have you translated the content but also captured the character motivations behind the dialogues, kudos to you on that.

What is also very commendable is the level of interaction both of you have on this thread, really nice to see that.

Had a lot of fun playing through the current version. I really enjoyed seeing the similarity/ dissimilarity between the characters of Megan and Jaqueline. Overall, the game has varied characters, looking forward to see how you will develop them further.

Just one quick query though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I believe I looked at it and it's coded in Russian if I recall.
Simply go to the /game/tl/ folder amd you find the English translation files. But i agree, this is double the work you have to do.

But if i do not make mistake. Is possible to automatically translate the russian code to english via the Renpy engine. Is not sure at 100%. Need confirmation. I wish you to not have to update the code manually.

Oct 1, 2020
It is very good that you are annoyed by some aspects of the game.
This means that you are not indifferent to the fate of the characters. :)
Thank you for being so active on your own thread and for your work so far.
Now I`ve got niceties out way :devilish:
only kidding...

I`m not annoyed, maybe mildly irritated...if I was annoyed, you hear screams from here hihi ;)
Yes I must be invested in your chars to care enough, good point!

Please take it as constructive criticism and not just a moan. I am not fan of forced sharing in games, I believe in always leave option for player choice. For instance, MC and Kate both secretly love each other, she is creeped out by Jacqueline husband and why would MC want maneater Jacqueline as Kate is 100x hotter than her, even if they get drunk and do swing, you know they both will regret next day and could damage their relationship chance. I want my MC to go beat up perv headmaster and Jacqueline disgusting husband :ROFLMAO:
Alexis is just annoying, she best leave Hannah and MC in peace, little slut :ROFLMAO:

I noticed your writing has matured from start of game, well done dev, now give us more :love:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Simply go to the /game/tl/ folder amd you find the English translation files. But i agree, this is double the work you have to do.

But if i do not make mistake. Is possible to automatically translate the russian code to english via the Renpy engine. Is not sure at 100%. Need confirmation. I wish you to not have to update the code manually.
It's not exactly that easy. You have to figure out what lines go w what, and logic statements don't get translated. Trust me I tried with another game, and no offense, I rather be beaten.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
It's not exactly that easy. You have to figure out what lines go w what, and logic statements don't get translated. Trust me I tried with another game, and no offense, I rather be beaten.
No offense at all. I already rip the text to make french translation via Renpy engine. Is the reason why i have thinking as possible to do the inverse procedure. But i have specified need to be confirmed.

If made the inverse procedure to make code in english is not possible to do automatically. I understand is a pain in the ass. Particularly if you have to do it manually. Is like moving the content of over 350 pages novel line by line.

I have a hack in mind to do it. But in think is wise to do Google search with "translating code source" for keyword before.

You are clearly not in the mood to undertake this work which is clearly a chore.

The disrespect has enough room here for me to also get into it by pushing you to do something that I wouldn't do more than you.

On this, have a nice day!

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
Really liking this game. It's a hidden gem.

Intriguing story and very attractive normal shaped females is most welcome. Although there are minor glitches with the translation, so far it has been easy to understand and the Dev. fixes most problems promptly.

I am really looking forward to the continuation of this story and hope to see more games from SaVa007 in the future.

Keep up the brilliant work.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes