VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
And again, I forgot to add. This is included in the walkthrough, but since it is not publicly available, I will tell you here.
For those who want to go to the harem branch - choose the answer options, where there is an opportunity to hint about group sex, as shown here. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
guess the one I chose here. Also...made a save here before going forward in case I replay the game for the one woman route.

Reactions: SaVa007

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Once I saw that Meghan was our new partner, I went back and replayed the game and chose to go to the bar with the idiot who was shot (can't remember his name, but the dude is a walking facepalm). Big mistake, lol

So much Kate content is lost, and judging by the dream sequence on the Kate path (that is different on the Meghan path), it probably negatively effects MC's chances of the Mom/Daughter Harem that I'm angling for.

Great game, SaVa007. Looking forward to more!

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Once I saw that Meghan was our new partner, I went back and replayed the game and chose to go to the bar with the idiot who was shot (can't remember his name, but the dude is a walking facepalm). Big mistake, lol

So much Kate content is lost, and judging by the dream sequence on the Kate path (that is different on the Meghan path), it probably negatively effects MC's chances of the Mom/Daughter Harem that I'm angling for.

Great game, SaVa007. Looking forward to more!
Thank. And do not worry about the harem, I will provide many more opportunities to go on this thread.:)
("The idiot who was shot" - :LOL:)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Why does this dipshit keep saying it was his fault? He literally had nothing to do with her deciding to walk home at night alone through a dark alley. White knights are so cringy. View attachment 721356
Right? Who decides to walk home alone late at night through what looks to be a back alleyway? I'd expect to be mugged if I did that, might as well just take my wallet out and start waving my cash in the air.

Anyway, the MC seems to really like to cast blame on himself for everything bad that happens. He didn't have anything to do with his friend's death (that we know of) but his inner monologue loves to think that it was his fault.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Right? Who decides to walk home alone late at night through what looks to be a back alleyway? I'd expect to be mugged if I did that, might as well just take my wallet out and start waving my cash in the air.

Anyway, the MC seems to really like to cast blame on himself for everything bad that happens. He didn't have anything to do with his friend's death (that we know of) but his inner monologue loves to think that it was his fault.
This is already an internal struggle of the hero. The protagonist is developing just like everyone else. Whether he can get rid of guilt will depend on the player.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is already an internal struggle of the hero. The protagonist is developing just like everyone else. Whether he can get rid of guilt will depend on the player.
Well my MC is feeling guilty because he entered into a relationship with Kate but loves fucking Alexis... LOL. Also there should be the guilt of banging his best friends wife behind his back and now in a relationship (even though his BFF is dead).

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
She's a naive and overconfident teenage girl. She doesn't realize she's going to be mugged because she doesn't have much exposure to danger. That's what makes her so cute and vulnerable, and the combat training later isn't so she can be a warrior but so that she can cope with being victimized by preparing for it in the future.

You gotta go back to the flashback of Hannah with her Dad and Max, and her being a silly little girl talking about defending people when she is knee-high to a grasshopper. Her heart is in the right place, and like many people with their hearts in the right place, they don't see the world for as dark as it can be.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She's a naive and overconfident teenage girl. She doesn't realize she's going to be mugged because she doesn't have much exposure to danger. That's what makes her so cute and vulnerable, and the combat training later isn't so she can be a warrior but so that she can cope with being victimized by preparing for it in the future.

You gotta go back to the flashback of Hannah with her Dad and Max, and her being a silly little girl talking about defending people when she is knee-high to a grasshopper. Her heart is in the right place, and like many people with their hearts in the right place, they don't see the world for as dark as it can be.
I suppose, just seems like something that a mom covers in the "don't trust men" lecture that many women I know received at a rather young age. But I'm sure that not everyone gets those lectures. :D

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I suppose, just seems like something that a mom covers in the "don't trust men" lecture that many women I know received at a rather young age. But I'm sure that not everyone gets those lectures. :D
The hallmark of a teenager (male or female) is that they tend to think that they know everything. Hannah loves her mother but she doesn't obey her automatically.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Well my MC is feeling guilty because he entered into a relationship with Kate but loves fucking Alexis... LOL. Also there should be the guilt of banging his best friends wife behind his back and now in a relationship (even though his BFF is dead).
And this in turn will be reflected in the game. I do not make the protagonist completely stupid and he understands that what he does can end badly. (Or not, maybe he is lucky?) :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

I swear - I did not disclose to you so many details about the nature of the actions of the characters, but you just took it and felt it all. I am very impressed.:love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And this in turn will be reflected in the game. I do not make the protagonist completely stupid and he understands that what he does can end badly. (Or not, maybe he is lucky?) :)
Cool, cool. I hope so. I've been pretty impressed with the writing overall. A few moments where I may have :rolleyes: but that's more the nature of the genre other than the scenic trip through the back alley and the MC's overly developed sense of guilt. I'm more than willing to sit back and enjoy the ride.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
You know, I originally conceived the main character as a knight, if you like, of such an altruist and thereby drove myself into the framework.
Sometimes you want to experiment in characters.
But if you change the character’s character too abruptly in one direction or another, then the situation may not be very beautiful. :(

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Love the game so far. A little bit feedback maybe on Jacqueline sex scene with others. While i didn't really care about it, might want to make it optional so we don't have to see the scene. Some people might hate it when we don't have the choices to skip it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Love the game so far. A little bit feedback maybe on Jacqueline sex scene with others. While i didn't really care about it, might want to make it optional so we don't have to see the scene. Some people might hate it when we don't have the choices to skip it.
For me I'm always playing to see the MC's relationships advance and to see the plot move forward, which is why I don't care to see the NPC scenes - most of the time it is filler... But not because of any "cheating" fears or other issues. And it isn't that big a deal for me to care if I can skip it or not.

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
For me I'm always playing to see the MC's relationships advance and to see the plot move forward, which is why I don't care to see the NPC scenes - most of the time it is filler... But not because of any "cheating" fears or other issues. And it isn't that big a deal for me to care if I can skip it or not.
Yeah, like i said. I don't really care about her, as long as kate and hannah doesn't do anything with other guy i'm fine. But there are still people who really hate it being thrown in their face without the choices to simply skip the scene . But I'm fine either way, i like the story and hannah.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
But there are still people who really hate it being thrown in their face without the choices to simply skip the scene.
Jacqueline's sexually liberated attitude is a crucial part of the story, essential to Kate's development. Skipping the scenes would make the story really disjointed.

I don't think the MC is forced to have sex with Jacqueline or Alexis. That's up to the player.

Seeing that Jacqueline has a very open marriage and discussing it with the sexually conventional Kate is important to understanding what Kate may (or may not) do down the line.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes