• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
the writing really needs some work : strong engrish and inconsistencies.
For exemple in the hospital the nurse told him that he received shrapnels in his head due to an explosion, but after that MC said that "it" didn't tell her how he was wounded because everything was classified. Then, when he get the discharge from the hospital the same nurse tell him to drive more carefully !?!
I've been working on the translation. The chapter 1 stuff were the first translations I had ever done. As you get deeper into the game, you can see how much the text improves, mostly because I understand the characters and story now (I am reading the story, line by line, as I translate it), and also because I feel more confident re-writing a section if the machine translation doesn't read well.

Please bear with us. I intend to go back and improve the early game.

Last edited:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
are the renders improved this update or does the renders look just as grainy as the samples from page 1?

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is this game any good?
This question is not for me. As a developer of this game, I believe that it is not ideal in many aspects, but over time I try to do better. Maybe someone will answer your question who played. Is the game getting better or worse? I would also like to know the answer. :)

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
What's up with the MC's dorky hairdo? How could a developer look at that and think "that looks good!" ??

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
What's up with the MC's dorky hairdo? How could a developer look at that and think "that looks good!" ??
You are right, it doesn’t look very good, but this is the only hairstyle that I can use. There are many hairstyles, but they are very demanding for a video card. Therefore, I had to choose a lesser evil. If by the end of the game I am able to update the video card, I will make the plot so that the hairstyle changes. :)

Dec 31, 2019
Interesting game, I'm liking it so far. The english has one or other mistake from time to time but nothing that bad, I could still easily understand what was being said. Nice looking girls and a plot that kept me interested. It has a good amount of content for just a 0.2 version too, really nice.

Hidden gem of a game, worth the download. Looking forward for the next versions!

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
are there different routes ?
The game already has the opportunity to have sex with Holly at the very beginning (a prostitute), have sex with Megan, start a relationship with Kate and Alexis.
At the moment, these are all girls with whom there are frank scenes. Which way are you interested in?

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
The game already has the opportunity to have sex with Holly at the very beginning (a prostitute), have sex with Megan, start a relationship with Kate and Alexis.
At the moment, these are all girls with whom there are frank scenes. Which way are you interested in?
Hey I played the previous update too....after playing this one i can tell u i did all all of them but something i would like is jacqueline and fuck her into submission(if she is the one with the cobra i'm not sure i'm a bit confused if they are the same or not).... if not kate feels the best

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hey I played the previous update too....after playing this one i can tell u i did all all of them but something i would like is jacqueline and fuck her into submission(if she is the one with the cobra i'm not sure i'm a bit confused if they are the same or not).... if not kate feels the best
About Jacqueline. It was a technical error. Cobra's assistant is the Viper. I recently noticed this error and fixed it. Jacqueline is not connected with Cobra, there even the physique is different. This mistake is on my part and I apologize for the confusion. Candid scenes with Jacqueline and MC will be later, so far only one scene with her husband.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
About Jacqueline. It was a technical error. Cobra's assistant is the Viper. I recently noticed this error and fixed it. Jacqueline is not connected with Cobra, there even the physique is different. This mistake is on my part and I apologize for the confusion. Candid scenes with Jacqueline and MC will be later, so far only one scene with her husband.
Well then i would like to fuck the viper into submission XD

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes