• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No, she made a mistake as did the MC. They both talk about it within the game, it was a one time thing and the MC spent a lot of time avoiding her, the best friend (outside of work), and the daughter. There was no way to make it “right” before and now it is too late.

Even including the line “I’m not saying she’s a slut” implies just that. She isn’t and wasn’t.
We all know the biggest sluts in these games are the main characters who will fuck any round hole the can shove their long peg into... :ROFLMAO:
Hey, the biggest slut is Jacqueline here. What worse is that she don't even agree that she's a slut.

Screenshot (453).png

Kate should have replied "Yeah I am not a woman but i have vagina and tits". Kate is not a slut but I guess Adultery is worse than being a slut. At least Sluts here not breaking someone's trust.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I can agree to a lot of things but Adultery is not one of them. If she had feelings for MC she should have left Tony and get with MC. Sorry but not supporting cheating at all. The past should have been shown like Kate opened up about her feelings to MC and then MC rejected her just because she is married to his best friend despite the fact that MC had feelings for her. After Tony's death they should have gotten together as a couple.

If my wife cheats i am not gonna hear this emotional, or intense attraction, particularly during ovulation bullshit. Can't control your urges just leave me and go fuck around for all i care. For me she's a cheater and it's wrong.

Seriously man people here supports casual sex and i understand for some people it's okay but Adultery? now people are supporting Adultery too?
Try to replay some points again.
1- After MC and Kate have sex for the first time, they have a little discussion, a hint in this dialogue. (This scene is in the prologue of the game.)
2- When you are having dinner at a restaurant with Kate, make her leave the MC. There will be a second clue at the beginning of the next day.
3- MC and Tony dialogue where little Hannah is shown, the third clue is here.

Reactions: The Witcher

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hey, the biggest slut is Jacqueline here. What worse is that she don't even agree that she's a slut.

View attachment 897512

Kate should have replied "Yeah I am not a woman but i have vagina and tits". Kate is not a slut but I guess Adultery is worse than being a slut. At least Sluts here not breaking someone's trust.
Jacqueline is not exactly a whore, as she does not take anything in return for the service rendered. She is more like the main character of any game. Sees a handsome man or woman and wants to fuck them. "Nymphomaniac" suits her better.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Try to replay some points again.
1- After MC and Kate have sex for the first time, they have a little discussion, a hint in this dialogue. (This scene is in the prologue of the game.)
2- When you are having dinner at a restaurant with Kate, make her leave the MC. There will be a second clue at the beginning of the next day.
3- MC and Tony dialogue where little Hannah is shown, the third clue is here.
1) Kate was about to say something to MC before she was interrupted by Tony and Hannah. She never told MC about it till now
2) In the flashback Kate was shown beaten by someone. I did not think it was tony since it is like out of character for him to do so. Players know very less about tony though. Also Tony is the only Man besides MC she has been with so i guess it was tony who beat her.
3) I don't remember much about that scene but it was all about how tony is usually away from home for a long time and not able to give proper time to his family.

please tell if there's something i am missing out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SaVa007

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Jacqueline is not exactly a whore, as she does not take anything in return for the service rendered. She is more like the main character of any game. Sees a handsome man or woman and wants to fuck them. "Nymphomaniac" suits her better.
Definiton of a slut: Who have a lot of sexual partners. Who have sex casually and often. Jacqueline completely fits the definition of slut. Whore is someone who takes money for sex.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
1) Kate was about to say something to MC before she was interrupted by Tony and Hannah. She never told MC about it till now
2) In the flashback Kate was shown beaten by someone. I did not think it was tony since it is like out of character for him to do so. Players know very less about tony though. Also Tony is the only Man besides MC she has been with so i guess it was tony who beat her.
3) I don't remember much about that scene but it was all about how tony is usually away from home for a long time and not able to give proper time to his family.

please tell if there's something i am missing out.
You haven't missed anything. These are just hints, everything will be told and shown in future updates. You will find out more about Tony when the episode about Jacqueline comes out.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You haven't missed anything. These are just hints, everything will be told and shown in future updates. You will find out more about Tony when the episode about Jacqueline comes out.
I really like kate and i hope her Adultery will be justified one way or another. For example she did not leave Tony because he threatened her to harm her and hannah if she thinks of leaving him. Also has Kate been with any other man besides Tony and MC? i remember during date Kate tells MC that she had a crush on a teacher and just after that she met tony which made her forgot about the teacher. Not necessary to the story, just for some extra info.

• Red Heart

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Definiton of a slut: Who have a lot of sexual partners. Who have sex casually and often. Jacqueline completely fits the definition of slut. Whore is someone who takes money for sex.
You're right. I use a translator, so the words slut and whore are shown the same way.
But still, I want to focus on the fact that promiscuous sex does not interest her.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You're right. I use a translator, so the words slut and whore are shown the same way.
But still, I want to focus on the fact that promiscuous sex does not interest her.
well yeah she does not jump on every dick that moves. she did not fuck principal because she find him ugly. She have sex with good looking people. Still she's a slut in my eyes. sorry.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Seriously man people here supports casual sex and i understand for some people it's okay but Adultery? now people are supporting Adultery too?
You will find that people support everything. Do not forget that you're in a community that is 100% ok with incest, which frankly I am not turned on by at all and find forced in a lot of stories. It is pointless to complain about anyone's kinks. It's like complaining about other people's taste in music or food. We are all unique and to a large degree, F95 is a safe space for perverts of all types, including folks into bestiality and vore.

I am a realist. People have been committing adultery forever. People have been forcing sex violently forever. People have been stealing and murdering forever. These aren't sins of a particular game. They are things humans of all races, cultures, and ages have done, going back to the beginning of mankind. A story that strives to have some realism will have 3-dimensional characters who are sinners, who make mistakes, who try (and perhaps fail) to redeem themselves. There is very little drama in people who do everything right and never test their limits. That's boring and dull, IMO.

The fastest way to ruin any form of entertainment (which seems to be very popular today) is to start moralizing over it. Your morals are your own. They are for you to live your life by. They can shape your stories and games. They are not for imposition on anyone else. If you don't like something, avoid it. That's what I do with some incest games. That's what I do with stories that feature furries and other things that don't turn me on.

Another way to ruin entertainment is to personalize it. To not be able to appreciate it as fiction. That's the problem with much of the NTR kvetching in this community. Many people can't read a story about a cuckold without feeling like they are the cuckold. It's probably psychologically unhealthy to project oneself into every fiction one comes across.

At the root of much of this is an emotional and sexual immaturity among (mostly) young men who refuse to acknowledge women as sexual beings with strong drives and appetites for pleasure. As strong as in men, it just manifests itself differently. Due to social pressure, women have to be secret sluts, while men can be out sluts and get a status gain from being promiscuous. If a woman is promiscuous then men judge her harshly, and women judge her even more harshly (betraying the sisterhood's power of sexual access). If a man is promiscuous, he's virile, powerful, alpha, etc.

Btw, if you are upset at the idea of adultery, I hope you support your wife's sexual inclinations, whatever they may be because if you don't history shows that she will find a way to scratch that itch one way or the other. Our drive for sex is almost as strong as our drive to eat. And women are powerful sexual creatures. And they know it.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You will find that people support everything. Do not forget that you're in a community that is 100% ok with incest, which frankly I am not turned on by at all and find forced in a lot of stories. It is pointless to complain about anyone's kinks. It's like complaining about other people's taste in music or food. We are all unique and to a large degree, F95 is a safe space for perverts of all types, including folks into bestiality and vore.

I am a realist. People have been committing adultery forever. People have been forcing sex violently forever. People have been stealing and murdering forever. These aren't sins of a particular game. They are things humans of all races, cultures, and ages have done, going back to the beginning of mankind. A story that strives to have some realism will have 3-dimensional characters who are sinners, who make mistakes, who try (and perhaps fail) to redeem themselves. There is very little drama in people who do everything right and never test their limits. That's boring and dull, IMO.

The fastest way to ruin any form of entertainment (which seems to be very popular today) is to start moralizing over it. Your morals are your own. They are for you to live your life by. They can shape your stories and games. They are not for imposition on anyone else. If you don't like something, avoid it. That's what I do with some incest games. That's what I do with stories that feature furries and other things that don't turn me on.

Another way to ruin entertainment is to personalize it. To not be able to appreciate it as fiction. That's the problem with much of the NTR kvetching in this community. Many people can't read a story about a cuckold without feeling like they are the cuckold. It's probably psychologically unhealthy to project oneself into every fiction one comes across.

At the root of much of this is an emotional and sexual immaturity among (mostly) young men who refuse to acknowledge women as sexual beings with strong drives and appetites for pleasure. As strong as in men, it just manifests itself differently. Due to social pressure, women have to be secret sluts, while men can be out sluts and get a status gain from being promiscuous. If a woman is promiscuous then men judge her harshly, and women judge her even more harshly (betraying the sisterhood's power of sexual access). If a man is promiscuous, he's virile, powerful, alpha, etc.

Btw, if you are upset at the idea of adultery, I hope you support your wife's sexual inclinations, whatever they may be because if you don't history shows that she will find a way to scratch that itch one way or the other. Our drive for sex is almost as strong as our drive to eat. And women are powerful sexual creatures. And they know it.
Man you really went all out but i guess few words are enough for me to reply you.

There are a lot of wrong things which can make you feel better. That does not mean you have to do them. What you do makes you the person you are.

In case if you did not notice i blamed MC(men) as well for adultery. A slut is a slut irrespective of their gender.

If i don't agree to someone's sexual inclinations i won't marry her. why would i screw my life intentionally?

I would have written a long explanation but i am really tired now. Also it looks like whatever i say it won't change your mind so it's better to leave it here.

• Angry
Reactions: Englen

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
well yeah she does not jump on every dick that moves. she did not fuck principal because she find him ugly. She have sex with good looking people. Still she's a slut in my eyes. sorry.
That's what Jacqueline said, literally.
-And you thought I was sleeping with him? Oh, God, no! Never in this life! Have you even seen him?

Reactions: The Witcher

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's what Jacqueline said, literally.
-And you thought I was sleeping with him? Oh, God, no! Never in this life! Have you even seen him?
As of the current state of things in the game the only person we know Jacqueline is currently sleeping with is her predatory husband. She did fuck someone in the supply closet at work, which is how Katie found out about her (met her?). Right? She may be a nymphomaniac who has slept with 100's of people but we only know of 2 and she wants to fuck Katie and the MC. As I understand it.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
At first glance, it might seem that Jacqueline, Meghan and Alexis are alike.
All three girls are sexually aggressive, but they each have their own reasons for doing what they do.
Alexis loves risk the most. Megan wants to earn MC's trust. Jacqueline likes sex - yes, but she is not devoid of feelings.
how is fucking barman helps megan to gain MC's trust? having access to MC's private data does not make the situation better for her. If she agreed for threesome because of MC the why she was disappointed when MC chooses to have sex with her alone?

I will try to surprise everyone.
And Cobra is not hiding, he is closer than you think.
It seems like tony is cobra since no one saw his dead body and his death story is just to make him work without any interference.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
As of the current state of things in the game the only person we know Jacqueline is currently sleeping with is her predatory husband. She did fuck someone in the supply closet at work, which is how Katie found out about her (met her?). Right? She may be a nymphomaniac who has slept with 100's of people but we only know of 2 and she wants to fuck Katie and the MC. As I understand it.
Yes that's right. All previous scenes with her have been shown to reveal her character. All subsequent scenes will show what kind of person she is.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
how is fucking barman helps megan to gain MC's trust? having access to MC's private data does not make the situation better for her. If she agreed for threesome because of MC the why she was disappointed when MC chooses to have sex with her alone?
This offer came from MC, if he wanted something like that, then she will do everything so as not to disappoint him.
And why she remained a little disappointed, there is an answer to this question from the dialogue.
Here's what Megan said:
-Yes, the more I think about it, the more the dirtiest, most exciting, and most seductive images appear in my mind.
With this attitude, it's no surprise that she was upset.

It seems like tony is cobra since no one saw his dead body and his death story is just to make him work without any interference.
Maybe yes, maybe no. :unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This offer came from MC, if he wanted something like that, then she will do everything so as not to disappoint him.
And why she remained a little disappointed, there is an answer to this question from the dialogue.
Here's what Megan said:
-Yes, the more I think about it, the more the dirtiest, most exciting, and most seductive images appear in my mind.
With this attitude, it's no surprise that she was upset.

Maybe yes, maybe no. :unsure:
The entire idea that she would agree to a threesome as a way to build trust with the MC just doesn't make sense to me. Fucking someone you just met isn't a trust exercise/way to build someone's trust (unless I've been going to the wrong corporate retreats). It does the opposite.

She questions the MC's judgement but then is willing to hop into bed with the MC and/or the bartender... I don't understand how that shows sound judgement on her part.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The entire idea that she would agree to a threesome as a way to build trust with the MC just doesn't make sense to me. Fucking someone you just met isn't a trust exercise/way to build someone's trust (unless I've been going to the wrong corporate retreats). It does the opposite.

She questions the MC's judgement but then is willing to hop into bed with the MC and/or the bartender... I don't understand how that shows sound judgement on her part.
I don’t want to talk too much on this topic so as not to touch upon spoilers.
The only thing I can say about her: Every time Megan appears in the game and no matter what she does, she will have such a question - Why not?
If she wants to punch someone in the face - she will punch, if she wants to have sex with someone - she will have sex, if she wants to strip naked in public - she will strip. This is not a spoiler, this is what I was thinking about when creating this character.
Megan is always accompanied by one single question - Why not?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

The way the threesome is done, for me, it removes any trust, as she is just using the MC.
After they get told to leave - It feels like I was just used and as soon as I was no longer needed shown the door.

I don't trust her at this stage, especially as her actions and personality seem to be different depending on the choices MC makes.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes