• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The entire idea that she would agree to a threesome as a way to build trust with the MC just doesn't make sense to me. Fucking someone you just met isn't a trust exercise/way to build someone's trust (unless I've been going to the wrong corporate retreats). It does the opposite.
And trust can be built in many different ways. You can adjust to the person or adjust it for yourself. This is exactly what is shown in the game.
You can ignore Megan's desires, you can follow Megan's desires and then she will consume you, you can impose your desires on Megan, in which case you will absorb Megan.

Reactions: ShadowThrone

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The way the threesome is done, for me, it removes any trust, as she is just using the MC.
After they get told to leave - It feels like I was just used and as soon as I was no longer needed shown the door.

I don't trust her at this stage, especially as her actions and personality seem to be different depending on the choices MC makes.
This is the whole point. )

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I don’t want to talk too much on this topic so as not to touch upon spoilers.
The only thing I can say about her: Every time Megan appears in the game and no matter what she does, she will have such a question - Why not?
If she wants to punch someone in the face - she will punch, if she wants to have sex with someone - she will have sex, if she wants to strip naked in public - she will strip. This is not a spoiler, this is what I was thinking about when creating this character.
Megan is always accompanied by one single question - Why not?
You have said before there will be no NTR.
So does that mean that the MC's choices will control her actions to some extent, and that she will not do anything behind his back?

Reactions: Valeck and SaVa007

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes. At the moment she needs an MC, she will not act behind his back.
No spoilers. You will learn more in the new update.
The more you tease the more nervous I am for the update. At this point Alexis and Hannah are the only two characters I’m interested in, the rest are not worth pursuing as of yet. Megan and Jacqueline especially will have a hard time being viable love interests.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If i can ignore things to some extent i can see why she decided to have sex with MC since she has been learning about him from few weeks just like alexis so MC was not much of a stranger to her as much as that barman was. Do you really expect us to take someone seriously who decided to have sex with someone whom she just met few minutes ago?

I was trying the options which lead to threesome scene. i thought she will say "thank god you came alone. i thought I'll have to fuck him too if i want to fuck you. I barely know that guy" but she said exactly the opposite, showing her disappointment.

the only possible and trustworthy LIs are Kate and Hannah here. don't know anything about lana. hope she's not anywhere like Jacqueline and megan.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
As of right now the only characters I like are Kate and Hannah. Megan is suspicious as hell and fucking either the MC, the barman or both at the same time after only meeting them once isn't attractive to me at all.

With Jacqueline I have already said my opinion on her before and she's probably my least liked character in the game along with her husband and Alexis seems like the usual slutty best friend that appears in most of these games though I love the model used for her. I just hope Lana is more likable when we get around to talking to her.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
As of right now the only characters I like are Kate and Hannah. Megan is suspicious as hell and fucking either the MC, the barman or both at the same time after only meeting them once isn't attractive to me at all.

With Jacqueline I have already said my opinion on her before and she's probably my least liked character in the game along with her husband and Alexis seems like the usual slutty best friend that appears in most of these games though I love the model used for her. I just hope Lana is more likable when we get around to talking to her.
Our choices / decisions are shaping Megan's personality and actions.
The is an option where she does not have sex with anyone, so the player's choice is deciding who (if anyone) she has sex with.
Even if you make the choice for her and Woody, she says : if it's OK with MC, then why not.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Our choices / decisions are shaping Megan's personality and actions.
The is an option where she does not have sex with anyone, so the player's choice is deciding who (if anyone) she has sex with.
Even if you make the choice for her and Woody, she says : if it's OK with MC, then why not.
Yeah but she comes out of nowhere and somehow has access to the MCs file and knowledge about his previous operations that she shouldn't have especially since the MC is some kind of covert ops guy, it's dodgy as fuck to me. It then gets worse when she tries desperatley to gain his trust and is thirsty as fuck for him I don't trust the bitch.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wow... can you imagine that? Fucking the moment they met a person, their friend or both, acting suspicious by going to a bar and having their own agenda... Totally disgusting.. who do they think they are? The MC of the VN? Yikes... She should be there only for us, venerating our very being, not acting like a person that has their own objectives and interest.... right?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She should be there only for us, venerating our very being, not acting like a person that has their own objectives and interest.... right?
No. I would settle for her talking to the MC like a normal person especially since she is a complete stranger and came out of nowhere to become the MCs partner and has info about him she shouldn't have. I don't know why you immediately decide jump down my throat and put words in my mouth that I never said.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No. I would settle for her talking to the MC like a normal person especially since she is a complete stranger and came out of nowhere to become the MCs partner and has info about him she shouldn't have. I don't know why you immediately decide jump down my throat and put words in my mouth that I never said.
I was just mentioning that she was merely acting as a regular MC in a visual novel. You know? somebody with her own agenda? You say simply talking to MC is "like a normal person", but it is truly that weird that a single adult female in a bar decides to fuck a stranger?

About the rest, she is a spy, so manipulating and things like that is pretty much her job. And how she has the information is somebody that the game itself will most likely explain later.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I was just mentioning that she was merely acting as a regular MC in a visual novel. You know? somebody with her own agenda? You say simply talking to MC is "like a normal person", but it is truly that weird that a single adult female in a bar decides to fuck a stranger?

About the rest, she is a spy, so manipulating and things like that is pretty much her job. And how she has the information is somebody that the game itself will most likely explain later.
Shes not just in a bar though she is in a bar that is secretly a hide out for a covert spy agency and has just come from a meeting where she is introduced to her partner and then proposes to either fuck him or have a threesome with him and his friend. My point is I don't trust someone that comes out of nowhere and has info that they shouldn't have and seems to be super manipulative especially since there is two bad guys (Cobra and Viper) of which one is a woman who we don't know the identity of yet

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Shes not just in a bar though she is in a bar that is secretly a hide out for a covert spy agency and has just come from a meeting where she is introduced to her partner and then proposes to either fuck him or have a threesome with him and his friend. My point is I don't trust someone that comes out of nowhere and has info that they shouldn't have and seems to be super manipulative especially since there is two bad guys (Cobra and Viper) of which one is a woman who we don't know the identity of yet
That is the point. She has her own agenda. Which I personally think it is great that she is not just another character doting the MC. We have Kate and Hanna for that. Alexis is just another cute slut and Jackeline pretty much the same.

Megan, on the contrary, may share the bed with you, but her mind is so far the hardest one to get. I actually think that makes her way more interesting than the rest. Even Hannah, which I am partial to.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That is the point. She has her own agenda. Which I personally think it is great that she is not just another character doting the MC. We have Kate and Hanna for that. Alexis is just another cute slut and Jackeline pretty much the same.

Megan, on the contrary, may share the bed with you, but her mind is so far the hardest one to get. I actually think that makes her way more interesting than the rest. Even Hannah, which I am partial to.
I can kind of see your point. Though for me I really don't like manipulative characters since I have had bad experiences with them IRL. So someone who comes out of nowhere and seems to have there own agenda and seems to be incredibly manipulative is really unappealing to me add the fact that she is a spy and it is even worse.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I am going to put this as a spoiler about Megan because some of you may not have played that path.

Megan had sex with Max earlier in the story at the bar, which makes their meeting in the office less of a surprise for her. She's already had Max's penis inside of her when she becomes his partner.

Personally, I love Megan. She's deadly, hyper-intelligent, sexually aggressive, incredibly self-confident, competent at everything she does, and she's beautiful. She knows how to wrap a man around her finger, which I know is manipulative but I'm a creep and I find it sexy. I get bored with demure sweethearts. They have their place in stories but women are not always angelic. If you've spent time talking to women candidly, they are much harsher (and vulgar) than men when judging people and talking about sex.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Megan had sex with Max earlier in the story at the bar, which makes their meeting in the office less of a surprise for her. She's already had Max's penis inside of her when she becomes his partner.
Yeah but that is optional and miss able if you don't go down that path. Though I will say it's funny how people can have completely different opinions of a character since a lot the reasons you posted about why you like Megan are the complete opposite to me and are things I find really unattractive in a person.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah but that is optional and miss able if you don't go down that path. Though I will say it's funny how people can have completely different opinions of a character since a lot the reasons you posted about why you like Megan are the complete opposite to me and are things I find really unattractive in a person.
It is for this reason that the game has a choice and different characters.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It is for this reason that the game has a choice and different characters.
True. It is the reason why I like this game so much but I think as the game progresses it's going to be a massive pain in the arse for you to manage all those choices and I don't envy that task one bit but you seem to be handling it well so far.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes