• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Only a Megan fan would say that! :ROFLMAO:

As someone who doesn't want the MC to have anything to do with her this episode is not as hotly anticipated as it otherwise might be.
I am a fan of character development, at the end of the game you will know what I mean.
I like it when in works such as games, films or books, some women are shown to be very tough, inaccessible, cold.
At first glance, it seems that they are evil, that it is impossible to communicate with them, such should be avoided and afraid.
But when you get to know them better, such women become like cute kittens. Even if in public they are evil bitches, but next to their beloved man they will be gentle and fluffy. :giggle:

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah I fell the same way but the overall story of the game is good enough that I want to see how it progresses. The dev said that there will be one more Megan update after this one and then it's a Jacqueline episode which I am really interested to see how her and her husband are handled.
It will be just as interesting for me to see what happens between MC, Jacqueline, Kate and Michael. )

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Only a Megan fan would say that! :ROFLMAO:

As someone who doesn't want the MC to have anything to do with her this episode is not as hotly anticipated as it otherwise might be.
My friend, Megan is the key. I still don't know all kinds of things about the story but I can tell you that Megan is very important. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SaVa007

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I fell the same way but the overall story of the game is good enough that I want to see how it progresses. The dev said that there will be one more Megan update after this one and then it's a Jacqueline episode which I am really interested to see how her and her husband are handled.
Ah yes, the other character I don't like. Perhaps this game isn't for me after all.

I am a fan of character development, at the end of the game you will know what I mean.
I like it when in works such as games, films or books, some women are shown to be very tough, inaccessible, cold.
At first glance, it seems that they are evil, that it is impossible to communicate with them, such should be avoided and afraid.
But when you get to know them better, such women become like cute kittens. Even if in public they are evil bitches, but next to their beloved man they will be gentle and fluffy. :giggle:
I also like character development but I have to care about the character to be interested in how they develop.

It will be just as interesting for me to see what happens between MC, Jacqueline, Kate and Michael. )
I have no interest in that at all.

My friend, Megan is the key. I still don't know all kinds of things about the story but I can tell you that Megan is very important. :)
That's disappointing, I was hoping that we'd be able to avoid her. If we can't avoid her or Jacqueline I will move on then.

:)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohh exciting news in the horizon I see (that is what you pay from learning english by playing Star Wars games).

Can I ask why it is 0.3.2 and not 0.4? from what I read above it is not a small update.

Reactions: SaVa007

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ah yes, the other character I don't like. Perhaps this game isn't for me after all.
I hate both Jacqueline and her husband as I've mentioned before in this thread. Which is why I'm really interested to see how the MC tells them to stay away from Kate. I would be especially happy if you can kick the shit out of the baldy prick of a husband Jacqueline has.

Reactions: Valeck and SaVa007

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ohh exciting news in the horizon I see (that is what you pay from learning english by playing Star Wars games).

Can I ask why it is 0.3.2 and not 0.4? from what I read above it is not a small update.
Actually, this update is half of what I planned to do. The next update is the second half. Update 0.4 will accompany Episode 4.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I hate both Jacqueline and her husband as I've mentioned before in this thread. Which is why I'm really interested to see how the MC tells them to stay away from Kate. I would be especially happy if you can kick the shit out of the baldy prick of a husband Jacqueline has.
You will not be disappointed. :)

Reactions: Valeck and Rinbael

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

I also like character development but I have to care about the character to be interested in how they develop.

I have no interest in that at all.

That's disappointing, I was hoping that we'd be able to avoid her. If we can't avoid her or Jacqueline I will move on then.

:)
You can minimize the appearance of Meghan or Jacqueline on the screen, but get rid of them completely ... I don't have enough PC power for this.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Eh, with Megan and Jacqueline being important characters for the story I don't feel there's any point in my continuing the story. I like Kate, Nicole, and Alexis but the story doesn't seem to have them as a center, rather it feels like it is shifting focus from them to a more Megan centered storyline.

You can minimize the appearance of Meghan or Jacqueline on the screen, but get rid of them completely ... I don't have enough PC power for this.
And with that I am out. Best of success with the game.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Now I'm really interested, since that seems like confirmation that you kick the shit out of him which is what I have been waiting for since he appeared in the game.
There will be a snag here. You can beat the shit out of him, but that will be bad for some people (mostly Michael, of course.)

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Eh, with Megan and Jacqueline being important characters for the story I don't feel there's any point in my continuing the story. I like Kate, Nicole, and Alexis but the story doesn't seem to have them as a center, rather it feels like it is shifting focus from them to a more Megan centered storyline.

And with that I am out. Best of success with the game.
Very sorry. :(
If you ever want to check the game again, you will be pleasantly surprised by the second chapter. I plan to devote the second chapter to Kate, Hannah, Alexis and Lana.
The central characters are Kate and Hannah.
Still, it should be borne in mind that the title of the first chapter "Acquaintances."

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She's key to the story. You don't have to fuck her or love her.
And since I don't like her there is no point in my continuing the story. That's the risk a writer takes when choosing to focus a story on a character... You can risk losing readers.

My dislike of Megan isn't based on her attractiveness or need to fuck/love her, I didn't like how she was introduced. She immediately called into question the MC's judgement on a past op and then shortly thereafter proposed fucking him and the bartender (which is rather questionable decision-making).

I also don't like when updates focus on one or two characters each time, that means the players who like certain characters have to wait to see the ones they like. Since I am not a fan of Megan or Jacqueline that means I'd have to hope the tiny bits of scenes with other characters would be enough until they get the spotlight sometime in the future.

I am not asking for Sava to change anything, I firmly believe that developers should make the story they have envisioned/want to make. However, the focus on Megan and Jacqueline doesn't appeal to me.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
And since I don't like her there is no point in my continuing the story. That's the risk a writer takes when choosing to focus a story on a character... You can risk losing readers.

My dislike of Megan isn't based on her attractiveness or need to fuck/love her, I didn't like how she was introduced. She immediately called into question the MC's judgement on a past op and then shortly thereafter proposed fucking him and the bartender (which is rather questionable decision-making).

I also don't like when updates focus on one or two characters each time, that means the players who like certain characters have to wait to see the ones they like. Since I am not a fan of Megan or Jacqueline that means I'd have to hope the tiny bits of scenes with other characters would be enough until they get the spotlight sometime in the future.

I am not asking for Sava to change anything, I firmly believe that developers should make the story they have envisioned/want to make. However, the focus on Megan and Jacqueline doesn't appeal to me.
Try playing the new update when it's available. And you will understand which characters I focus on, and which characters will be less attention.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
loved the game so far, it's a pity that the game is not so popular compared to others in here, in my opinion it's one of the best games i played in this site.

the rank of the girls so far for me is:
1° Hanna
2° Alexis/Rose/Lana
3° Kate/Megan
4° Jacqueline
I am very pleased thank you. :giggle:
It's surprising that Rose is in second place for you, because I didn't even have time to reveal her as a character.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes