VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
True. It is the reason why I like this game so much but I think as the game progresses it's going to be a massive pain in the arse for you to manage all those choices and I don't envy that task one bit but you seem to be handling it well so far.
I have to give up many ideas just because I don't have enough resources to handle the renders. But I am glad that even such a product is liked by someone. :)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
to summarize it, megan want to take anything she want. Won't hesitate even if that thing goes through her pussy . Anyways i understand why she seduced and fucked MC since she require MC's help to get into gang and many men can go weak when it comes to sex but what would she get by fucking that barman?

and those guys who have problems with her being slutty. well i know she's easy to get but remember shes's not your LI. consider her as one of those side characters. just romance kate and have other girls as side fucks and don't think much.

If an option given in future to start a relationship with her, I won't. I don't see easy girls like megan as a potential LI.

Reactions: SaVa007

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
to summarize it, megan want to take anything she want. Won't hesitate even if that thing goes through her pussy . Anyways i understand why she seduced and fucked MC since she require MC's help to get into gang and many men can go weak when it comes to sex but what would she get by fucking that barman?
That is a good question. Woody (the barman) is a member of the organization. Maybe she is also sleeping with the boss. Maybe she's sleeping her way to the top. Maybe her elite skills are between the sheets and not in the field.

And maybe, she just likes having sex with 2 guys at once. Many women have fantasies about threesomes. And maybe she thinks Woody is sexy but she is Max's partner and doesn't want to turn down Max for Woody or vice versa. Use your imagination. All of these questions are like a "Who done it?" story. We don't know who Cobra is. We don't know what is happening with Megan. We don't know if Kate will succumb to Jacqueline. We don't know what sort of trouble Lana and Hannah will get into. The one thing we know for sure is that Alexis likes to have sex. :)

This is some of the writing that SaVa007 does that I think is very good. He creates ambiguous circumstances and challenges the reader to fill in what they think is happening, which invests them into the story, and makes them feel more strongly about the outcomes. That is the difference between a story you read and a story you really care about.

• Red Heart

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
That is a good question. Woody (the barman) is a member of the organization. Maybe she is also sleeping with the boss. Maybe she's sleeping her way to the top. Maybe her elite skills are between the sheets and not in the field.

And maybe, she just likes having sex with 2 guys at once. Many women have fantasies about threesomes. And maybe she thinks Woody is sexy but she is Max's partner and doesn't want to turn down Max for Woody or vice versa. Use your imagination. All of these questions are like a "Who done it?" story. We don't know who Cobra is. We don't know what is happening with Megan. We don't know if Kate will succumb to Jacqueline. We don't know what sort of trouble Lana and Hannah will get into. The one thing we know for sure is that Alexis likes to have sex. :)

This is some of the writing that SaVa007 does that I think is very good. He creates ambiguous circumstances and challenges the reader to fill in what they think is happening, which invests them into the story, and makes them feel more strongly about the outcomes. That is the difference between a story you read and a story you really care about.
I didn't say megan is what she is just because of sleeping with people. she's a spy and knowing her she can definitely use sex to get informations and she won't think twice before doing that. All i want to say is that for megan sex is nothing special. It is just an another thing for her.

she can do whatever she want. I already consider her as one of the side girls anyways. This is a harem game and in the harem gang the more the merrier. Sluts are welcome too .

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
For the record, I do the translation. I know a bit more than has been revealed but I don't know who Cobra is. SaVa007 keeps me in suspense, which I really enjoy. If I knew, the story would become more boring for me. Now, I am like everyone else waiting to see what is to come.

• Red Heart

WachoRandom

Oct 27, 2020
Do you have a discord or something where you post updates? I know about Patreon but I really can't pay if I could I would because the game deserves it for sure

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Do you have a discord or something where you post updates? I know about Patreon but I really can't pay if I could I would because the game deserves it for sure
Hello. Discord is there, but I hardly publish anything there. All information about updates goes to Patreon.
I have very little free time to deal with discord.
All information is on Patreon.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I have this thing for Alexis it's amazing I'm almost obsessed whenever I play I want her so bad
I have to disappoint you, there will be no Alexis in the new update, but I will please you with the fact that Alexis will appear in the next update. And again I will disappoint, I do not know when the next update will be released, and again I will please, there will be a lot of content with Alexis. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have to disappoint you, there will be no Alexis in the new update, but I will please you with the fact that Alexis will appear in the next update. And again I will disappoint, I do not know when the next update will be released, and again I will please, there will be a lot of content with Alexis. :)
SO is this update all Megan then? Who else do we see?

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
SO is this update all Megan then? Who else do we see?
Not just Megan.
Nicole, Kate, Hannah ... Woody ... Vlad ... Greg.:unsure:
(The last 3 to make the list bigger. There will also be a barista, but there are only 2 images.)
(Okay, Alexis will show up too ... for a short moment.)
Hey Megan episode, more Megan needs to be shown. :D

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not just Megan.
Nicole, Kate, Hannah ... Woody ... Vlad ... Greg.:unsure:
(The last 3 to make the list bigger. There will also be a barista, but there are only 2 images.)
(Okay, Alexis will show up too ... for a short moment.)
Hey Megan episode, more Megan needs to be shown. :D
Only a Megan fan would say that! :ROFLMAO:

As someone who doesn't want the MC to have anything to do with her this episode is not as hotly anticipated as it otherwise might be.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Only a Megan fan would say that! :ROFLMAO:

As someone who doesn't want the MC to have anything to do with her this episode is not as hotly anticipated as it otherwise might be.
Yeah I fell the same way but the overall story of the game is good enough that I want to see how it progresses. The dev said that there will be one more Megan update after this one and then it's a Jacqueline episode which I am really interested to see how her and her husband are handled.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes