VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Follow the posts!! Read This....
thank you brother I completely forgot about that

well that sucks don't get me wrong I love the game and if I had money I would gladly pay it but I don't even have a credit card I'm too poor

this one really hurts because Kate and MC story always made me feel better when I needed a boost
I mean I never stopped loving the game even though the last update
was really upsetting to me
:cry:

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
thank you brother I completely forgot about that

well that sucks don't get me wrong I love the game and if I had money I would gladly pay it but I don't even have a credit card I'm too poor

this one really hurts because Kate and MC story always made me feel better when I needed a boost
I mean I never stopped loving the game even though the last update
was really upsetting to me
:cry:
Same here man, but unfortunately, it is the dev's decision. He himself apologises too, but nothing to do. I personally think we will get the next update (for free of course...) in october 2022 or near about that time. But may be I am wrong who knows... (..fingers crossed..)

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Translations/phrasing/etc needs work. Pacing issues too. I'll return if this gets fixed or I finish my current list.

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub

Lytoo

Jul 20, 2021
did anyone open this scene?
whose scene is that?
I want to know because I'm using the WT mod and The option I choose is always green and positive, after finishing the game, I checked it turned out that there was a locked scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
did anyone open this scene?
whose scene is that?
I want to know because I'm using the WT mod and The option I choose is always green and positive, after finishing the game, I checked it turned out that there was a locked scene

so does no one have a download link to the new version
or any idea when the new version will be released for everyone

some of us are too poor and don't have a credit card

this was my favorite game I need to know if the problems with it was fixed

Reactions: F1_V10

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello.

I'm sorry that you haven't heard from me for a long time. It's such a time now that I haven't even been developing a new update for a week.

Bad news comes from all sides. In connection with the current situation in my country, I have a question about how to proceed. I don't want to stop developing the game, I want to finish it. There was a problem how to receive money from Patreon. I've said before that money is not in the first place for me, I just want to create a game. But money is a way to exist. In addition to developing the game, I also work like everyone else, but not a full week and not a full time, and now it looks like I have to. I'm still looking for a way to work on the game as before and get your support, but the answers are disappointing. The question before me is - to abandon the game until better times, or continue to create new updates, but will it take longer than before? I'm leaning towards the second option, but time will tell.

I have several options to support Cobra Venom. I will write these options in Discord. I have invested so much time and effort into this game that I am not going to give up so easily. Without knowledge of programming, without knowledge of 3D programs, without writing talent, every day I improved, studied, I continued to believe in myself, and your faith in me and your support has always been important to me.

As for update 0.3.9a, I'm a little less than half done so far, but I want to finish everything this month. Soon I will share information about what this update will be about, as well as share some images.All information from now on will be provided openly. (Temporarily, until better days.)

Right now the latest update is only available to backers until I release the next one. But I would like to share it with everyone for free. If none of the patrons mind, tomorrow I will share the link to the game.

You can still support me here, I haven't stopped development.

Thank you all for your attention. I will try to share information as often as possible. Also later in Discord I will write other ways to support and leave links in the game.

Peace to you. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Thanks...

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game] [OS@1.9GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.9GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 350MB

PC = / / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

ImperialCenter000

May 8, 2020
My previous saves seem to work. However, every time a NPC mentions MC's name in dialogue, the game throws an exception. Clicking 'Ignore' allows me to continue. How do I correct this without starting a whole new game? Thanks for your help!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belzeebub

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My previous saves seem to work. However, every time a NPC mentions MC's name in dialogue, the game throws an exception. Clicking 'Ignore' allows me to continue. How do I correct this without starting a whole new game? Thanks for your help!
only dev can answer and his reply would be restart.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
SaVa007 realized they broke the MC's Character class and corrected that. I don't know what else they've changed but if it's just the Character class a restart isn't needed. Drop the attached file into your game's game folder and it'll be fixed on loading a save.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes